Life in Ponyville Part II

Started by Rad Thunder, 2012 Nov 23, 14:10:11

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Shy-Blood

Ionic smiled before standing up. Lets go and find your owner. Ionic looked around.
Credit goes to Frosting Blush.

Spirit!

Timber stood up and barked, then began walking through the park, hoping lonic would follow.

not really active on here

Shy-Blood

Ionic's ears perked up again. She looked at the oak tree. She looked at Timber and began to trot after him. I wonder where he's taken me... She thought.

Spirit!

Timber padded over to Frost and she looked up. "Who's this, Timber?"
In response, Timber barked.

Shy-Blood

Ionic looked at Frost. You should never leave a pet unattended, it's careless...Ionic's bitterness was slowly poisoning her personality again. Her eyes were fierce. She looked at Timber then back at Frost.

Spirit!

Frost barely flinched, "He lives in the Everfree Forest half his time, I think he's fine," she recoiled bitterly.

Timber watched the two, not quite understanding they were mad.

(Two bitter-sweet ponies, what could go wrong?  ovO)

Shy-Blood

Ionic snarled. Oh, so I'm guessing you just abandon him in the forest then decide to drag him around when you feel like it. You're a great owner.  Ionic said mockingly.

((This is going to be interesting.  lol  ovO))

Spirit!

"And I suppose you know how to be a good owner?" Frost scowled.

(Indeed  lol)

Shy-Blood

Yes. Ionic said without going into detail. Ionic suddenly got paranoid. Her ears folded as she huffed. She stood tall and strongly. Her cold colourless eyes glared at Frost.

Spirit!

"And where did your pet go then, if you even know," hissed Frost.

Shy-Blood

My f-father gave her to me..... Ionic's voice cracked when she said father. She looked at her hooves then her eyes became narrow. She decided not to continue the sentence. You know you shouldn't be so nosey. Ionic grinned.

Spirit!

"I can say the same to you," Frost narrowed her eyes.

Shy-Blood

I'm only looking out for your pet since nopony else will. Ionic said grimly.

Spirit!

"And I'm only looking out for you when I say to stay out of my business," said Frost in an unforgiving tone.

Shy-Blood

I'm guessing your business is very private and top secret. Ionic said in a mocking tune. Then suddenly you try and sound like the good guy, like you care about a random stranger with a vile tounge. Ionic growled but still mocked. She felt a ball of anger spawn inside her chest. She didn't know why she was over reacting. She was taking her anger out on Frost.

Spirit!

Frost rolled eyes, "And I suppose your reason to keep secrets is sooo much better than mine."

(This is gonna back fire, I can already tell  ovO)

Shy-Blood

2012 Dec 31, 13:40:09 #6036 Last Edit: 2012 Dec 31, 13:41:59 by Shy-Blood
That's right. Ionic said. She opened her mouth to say more things but bit her tounge. She didn't know why but something made her stop talking. She bit her lip as she looked around. Something felt strange but she shrugged it off. I'm not going to waste precious time with a randomer. Paranoia suddenly grasped Ionic's mind. Stop looking at my scars. She growled. You should probably spend more time with your pet than argue.

(( lol  I feel sorry for Timber))

Spirit!

2012 Dec 31, 13:47:09 #6037 Last Edit: 2012 Dec 31, 13:51:42 by Spirittai1
"Stop looking at your... I dont know what the ponyfeathers your talking about!" Frost shouted.

Timber looked at the ponies and barked, reminding them he was there.

(Me too  lol)

Shy-Blood

Oh yeah then you go to insult my appearance! Ionic growled. A mixture of ignorance and paranoia was stirring in Ionic's head. Ionic looked at Timber. She sighed heavily then folded her ears.

Spirit!

Frost rolled her eyes end snapped Timber' s leash on, "Let's go Timber."

Timber barked goodbye to Ionic and trotted after Frost.

Go Up