Life in Ponyville Part II

Started by Rad Thunder, 2012 Nov 23, 14:10:11

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Spirit!

(*Poofs in*)

CottonCandy Frost closed her book on the Everfree Forest and trotted over to her kitchen to get a drink. Timber, her pet husky, looked over to her from his doggie-bed as she passed. The two of them spent half their time here, and half their time in the Everfree.

not really active on here

Rad Thunder

((Not really. You might wanna link to your OCs somewhere))

Ow! *Rogue hits the ground*

Shy-Blood

Ionic Charge yawned as she opened her eyes. She was still under the oak tree. Her ears then perked up. Did I fall asleep? Ionic lifted her head and looked around. She jumped up wondering what time it was.
Credit goes to Frosting Blush.

Nala Valor

((I never really made an oc thread for her. Might have to))
((She's a flameless Phoenix))
She landed next to him and tried to get him back up ((but she's too small to be lifting a young colt)) she said "oh, are you alright? :( I wasn't looking where I was. I totally didn't see you. SOOO SORRY!" DD:

Rad Thunder

Oof. I'm fine. At least I- *Sees Melody* What the-? o.O

Nala Valor

"Something wrong? o.O" she asked.

Rad Thunder

Spirit!

Frost gulped down some water and then turned to Timber, "How about we go to the park, Timber?" she said, "It'll be nice to relax for a change." Timber jumped in excitement. The two of them opened the door and began trotting towards the park.

Nala Valor

"What's wrong with that?"

Rad Thunder

Birds aren't supposed to talk.

Shy-Blood

Ionic stretched as she shook her mane slightly. She rubbed her eyes before rolling them. She looked around before she began to think.

Nala Valor

"Well... Maybe you're right... But have you met all the birds?"
((If that's even possible))

Spirit!

Frost and Timber trotted into the park Timber bolted off when he saw a stick. Frost chuckled a.bit before she sat in the shade and looked her book into her hooves. She began reading.

(I guess her house is near the park  :P)

Rad Thunder

Nala Valor

"See? That means that you don't know if there are some bird who talk"

Rad Thunder

So...what kind of bird are you?

Shy-Blood

Ionic rubbed her eyes before sitting down again. Her back leaned against the old oak tree. She looked around before looking at her left hoof. She sighed as she rubbed the scars. Her ears folded. She looked up at the leaves.

Nala Valor

Quote from: Rad Thunder on 2012 Dec 31, 11:55:09
So...what kind of bird are you?
" I'm a Phoenix... Or at least that's what I've been told"

Rad Thunder

Really?! Awesome!
But, shouldn't you be on fire or something?

Spirit!

Timber gnawed on his stick happily, yapping in delight. Without warning, he rolled into some mud, and still continued rolling. When he got up, he looked like a Timberwolf. He began chasing his tail in circles.

Go Up