Life in Ponyville Part II

Started by Rad Thunder, 2012 Nov 23, 14:10:11

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nala Valor

"I've been told that I am not pure breed"

Rad Thunder

Nala Valor

"Don't you know what is a pure breed? Like a Phoenix that is on fire would usaly be a pure breed. And I was mixed with a  Phoenix and something else... Never knew what" :s

Rad Thunder

Oh I see. I'm like that too. My mom's an earth pony, and my dad's a pegasus.

Nala Valor

"See? Now you know more ^-^ so, what's your name?" :)

Spirit!

Timber ran out of the park and jumped around like he was still a puppy, running between talking ponies, chasing cats, and licking ponies faces.

Frost didn't notice and continued reading.

not really active on here

Shy-Blood

Ionic leaned back on the tree and watched Timber with a curious face. Her ears perked up.
Credit goes to Frosting Blush.

Rad Thunder

Rogue Spark. What about you? :]

Spirit!

Timber ran back into the park and lied down on a bench. That was so much fun! he thought happily.

Nala Valor

"I'm Melody. Nice to meet you :)... What where you doing before I Bumped into you?"

Shy-Blood

Ionic continued to watch before looking away. She sighed and watched the leaves of the tree move slowly. What should I do today? Ionic whispered to herself.

Rad Thunder

Nala Valor

"Learning to fly? o.O doesn't All Pegasus know how to fly from when they are foals?"

Spirit!

Timber looked over to lonic and padded over to her. "Wuf!"

Rad Thunder

Well you see, I lived with my mom in Baltimare, and like I said, she was an earth pony and couldn't teach me. So I moved here with my dad, and he's teaching me.

Nala Valor

"Oh. I would help you learn... If only I was good enough to not collide with anything." x3

Shy-Blood

Ionic got a little fright. She looked at Timer before giggling. Woof woof to you too. Ionic said with a smile. She looked around. I wonder who owns him? Ionic whispered to herself. She looked around again.

Spirit!

Timber wagged his tail, This pony is nice! he thought before saw his tail and began chasing it in circles

Shy-Blood

Ionic couldn't help but d'aww. She felt her bitterness melt for the first time in months. She watched Timber and giggled.

Spirit!

Timber fell over in dizziness and started scratching the mud off his pelt.

Go Up