Life in Ponyville Part III

Started by Coffee Rush, 2013 Apr 08, 21:24:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

cloudandis

Clouded Mind gave bleyd and Silent a reproachful look. "eeyeah... let's say I have a talent for being a drama llama." the mare explained. She glanced over at bleyd. "Wait... no one ever visits you?" she asked. "Don't you have any friends?"

Jenna blushed and gave him a hug. "It's the best thing I've seen other than my grandparent's faces." she giggled. "And you!"

Coffee Rush

(( Just going to toss this out... ))
Donning a small sun hat of her own, Aqua was trotting about the northern parts of town, near the spot where she arrived in town from her cabin. She was primarily thinking on what she could do for the time being, though not much appealed to her.
My OC can be found here!

Seriack

(("Oh... Aqua... I didn't know you came to visit Ponyville..." *ahem* :ajshifty:))
[move][/move]
Thanks Soriku for the Pixel Poneh!
My OC's((Only one so far))
"Let me carry your burdens"

cloudandis

((Well hay there c: I love your avatar and Ser's :'D ))

Seriack

((Why, thank ya, cloud... Now we just need to get FM to post here... And the trio can be reunited! XP))
[move][/move]

jazzy

2013 Jun 29, 16:42:28 #34845 Last Edit: 2013 Jun 29, 16:43:59 by jazzy
 he bends ears and him face gets in flavourful sad  :c. well i dont have parents, i dont remember thems. i only know my master. and he is going out a long long time ago. and friends, i lost all or they think that i ruin her/him lives, that i am a monster that like the suffering of others. or others dissapear and never return. ono
All that glitters is not gold.
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.
Appearances are deceptive.

Weremetalwolf

Silent just stood in silence as he tries to find a way to repair at everything that has happend while he wasn't conscious.

Silver blushed slightly as he heard her calling him special and hugged her back "We can do anything here, nopony know about this place" he said as he hold her into the hug "We can run, dance, play, everything your heart most desire"
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Coffee Rush

(( "Haha... Haha..." Thank you! Though, it's all Fakesmile's work. ))
Edit : (( You people post way too fast... ))
My OC can be found here!

super_chris85

After a few minutes a splash is heard followed by and burst of wind with Cecil sitting beside Treat  ahh feels good to run again

cloudandis

((Yeah, I've seen a lot of fake's art c: it's quite lovely. ))

Clouded Mind rolled her eyes. "Don't start getting all sad on me." she replied. The mare may have felt remorse due to his past, but the last sentences reminded her as to why she wasn't very fond of him. "Besides, if you need friends, then why not simply ask instead of punching me in the face?" she grumbled.
Clouded Mind glanced over at the rather dumb struck stallion named Silence and groaned. "Hey, buddy. the trees are currently being healed and the racing problem was already fixed. The only thing we really have to worry about is that mess outside that's.... er." she didn't know how to put it softly. "Your doing?"

Jenna gave a laughed. "Oh you. I might move around a bunch, but I think for once I can sit still." she replied. "Especially in a place like this."

((Yes, yes we DO C: ))

FlameandIce

hm almost.... Done! Treat holds up a pair of gloves identical to the ones Cecil had before
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

Snowy

((Sorry. ))

"Whens that train going to come?" She asked looking a little annoyed. It must be another mood swing.
((Thanks everyone for the pictures ^-^))

Weremetalwolf

Silent blinked again "The mess I did?" he asked

Silver chuckled and then he wraps his harm around her shoulder "Then we'll stay here for a while enjoying eachother company" he said with a smile
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

jazzy

so sorry but you ask to me  :c, and you know all lost ours nerve sometimes. and if you promise that you dont run or hit somepony i put off your ropes

Seriack

Farsight quickly pulls his hoof away, not wanting to get Snowy too angry. He pulls out his ticket, "Should be here in a few minutes... If it's not late..." He tells her before he stars to spin the ticket around in between his hooves again.
[move][/move]

super_chris85

Wow those look great Cecil takes the gloves and puts them on ahh it feels great Thank you Treat a lot  ^-^ 

FlameandIce

no problem I had the design memorized so I tried my best to make them look similar
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

cloudandis

Jenna sighed and rested in Silver's arms. It felt warm, like a white fluffy blanket in the spring. Looking at the flowers,  she couldn't help smiling at their gentle fading hues, and smooth greens, oranges, pinks, and blues. "I'd like that very much." she replied.

Clouded Mind heaved a sigh. "That might be impossible with all the other violent ponies around..." she trailed off. Looking at Silent, she bit her lip. "Yeah actually. You got into a fight with some pyro maniac who was throwing candy bombs and acid all over the place. Her pet rabbit was pretty much knocked out." she explained. "er..... they're kind still repairing the buildings and putting out the fires..."

super_chris85

Cecil smiles giving her a hug

jazzy

eenop fire is out and builds is repair, i cant let that cakes los her shop and house, all love pinkie and a lot ponys help she

he start untie clouded. but please dont be bad and stay calm clouded

Go Up