Life in Ponyville Part III

Started by Coffee Rush, 2013 Apr 08, 21:24:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

super_chris85

no problem Treat Cecil walks out into the street and starts to walk towards the pond

cloudandis

((So many people know that song :'D and okaayyyy sombeing. xD I always set my time logged in to 9999 xD))

Clouded Mind watched as Bleyd left and glanced around for the nurse again. Seeing nopony inside of the room, not counting the ones outside of their closed door, she tore at one of the straps keeping her down and managed to get it loose enough for a hoof to slip out. Getting off of the bed, she went over and helped Silent up. "Alright then. But how about we get out of her and to a safer place?" she asked, going over to a window and opening it.
However, she remembered Nameless. Glancing around, she saw him at the far end of the room and started heading over to his bed. "Hey! Mystery egg head! Wake up!" she told him. 'Don't make me crow!"

Jenna's ears perked and she gave him a smile. "I know that silly! Who else would help me take care of the messes cloud makes?" she joked. But she gave him a more serious answer. "Hey, I'll be here for you too."

Seriack

"I see...." Farsight says, his voice and face suddenly becoming unreadable. He looks down at his hooves, ... Why now... Of all times...?" He asks himself.

((I just use the "Always Stay Logged In" Feature!))
[move][/move]
Thanks Soriku for the Pixel Poneh!
My OC's((Only one so far))
"Let me carry your burdens"

cloudandis

((That darn thing never works for me xD))

FlameandIce

//well they sure don't know what it came from
Spoiler: show
the originalversion from touhou 4: Lotus land Story

Treat follows Cecil so now I take it you can't do that arm thing right?
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

Snowy

"Moon suggested that we try talking it out.." She said starting to already feel stressed and stupid talking about this.
((Thanks everyone for the pictures ^-^))

Somebeing

Nameless fell to the ground with a silent thud. After opening his eyes, he saw Clouded Mind in front of him. Well, her legs.

"Um..." He just said, climbing up to his hooves. He shook off any dirt off his fur.

"Well, I'm the egghead who just saved you- ah..." He tried to purr back, but failed, grabbing a part of his body.

"How...Ah-long, has it been?"

Seriack

Farsight doesn't say anything for a little while. He looks back over at Snowy, his expression and tone still unreadable, "Oh...? What is there to talk about... Really?" He asks.
[move][/move]

Weremetalwolf

Silent groaned in pain as she helped him to get up, after all that happend he couldn't fly for some time "We... can go... to my home... I have two empty rooms... " he said heading to the window paying caution to not fall "I can't... fly... But... I can hide myself in your shadow..." he said knowing that doing that was his special talent.

Silver felt like if a boulder was taken away from him and let out a chuckle "Eheh, yeah, she's a kind of troublemaker" he said before changing the subjet "I'm happy to be here with you, you're special for me..." he whispered.
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Snowy

"I don't know." She says staring down to the floor now. She shakes her head and looks towards the tracks again, this time with a sadder look then an angry look.

Somebeing

"Then-ah...just do it." Nameless managed to speak, his legs beginning to wobble back and forth and such.

Seriack

Farsight looks out toward the tracks as well, thinking... After a few moments he says, "Yes, Snowy... I do still like you too... You were there when I needed somepony the most... And you've been a good friend ever since... Even if you can lose your temper from time to time..." He tells her, a rueful smile finally breaking the unreadable expression on his face. But it quickly fades as he descends into thought again.
[move][/move]

cloudandis

2013 Jun 29, 17:42:24 #34892 Last Edit: 2013 Jun 29, 17:46:56 by cloudandis
((  :3 gotta love da-da-da dat song~ ))

Clouded Mind looked down at the flustered stallion and helped him up. "I have no clue. However, since there's still the smell of burning..." she mare said, her nose catching the smell form the fires. Although, it was a dampened scent. "Maybe a day or two." she replied. Hearing voices outside the door, and not wanting to be stuck in here, she brought Nameless over to silent. "No problem. But I need to get my sa..." she glanced over, seeing her saddle bag on the table next to her bed. It hadn't been there before... odd. She picked it up. "Everypony ready for some fun? No? Hang on!" the pegasis cried, grabbing the both of them and tossing back a wind gem. As it exploded, a massive  gust of air sent all three of them out the window. Clouded Mind spread her wings, the large up draft giving her enough speed and height to be able to carry both heavy stallions.

Jenna gave Silver a kiss on the nose. "Well you're special to me. I wouldn't have a place to stay without you!" she laughed.

super_chris85

nah I can't anymore oddly I'm going to miss it Cecil said looking at his hands

FlameandIce

//the games are even better
it was pretty cool I have to admit that
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

cloudandis

2013 Jun 29, 17:45:37 #34895 Last Edit: 2013 Jun 29, 17:47:10 by cloudandis
((woops, forgot jenna's part xD and I had no idea there was a game for it. Editing. ))

EDIT: Edited C:

Snowy

"Oh I knew that." She says smiling, at least a little. "So are we suppose to just keep this deep inside ourselves throughout our life?" She asked.

Weremetalwolf

Silent was surprised by the explosion but he couldn't do anything about that due his conditions "You're crazy miss..." he said "My home is near the everfree forest, you can stay there for a while" he said pointing at his home in distance.

Silver gave her a light kiss on the cheek "That's nothing, I'm more then happy to have you with me, I already told you that"
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Somebeing

Nameless got a good grip on Cloud, attaching both his front hooves on the saddle. Feeling slight discomfort and pain, the stallion was about to protest, but it was too late.

"Wait-FGH-" Nameless screamed in pain as the ponies flew through the window. The pain...the pain was too much for him. He tighten his grip, but the discomfort increased.

Seriack

"What else would we do...?" Farsight asks Snowy. He expected the answer, but he wanted to hear it from her.
[move][/move]

Go Up