Life in Ponyville Part III

Started by Coffee Rush, 2013 Apr 08, 21:24:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Snowy

"Silver! I haven't seen you in awhile kind of! I'm fine. I'm pregnant if you haven't guessed." She says. She stares at him harder noticing he wasn't transparent. "Hey.. your not.. see through-y anymore." She saw the pony wave, and waved back happily, then went back to focusing on Silver.
((Thanks everyone for the pictures ^-^))

jazzy

yes silent you dont remember me? i wear a mask in my face all time and use claws. you remember? he say near clouded
All that glitters is not gold.
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.
Appearances are deceptive.

super_chris85

((I would like to join someone my cats made mad by unplugging my xn=box while I was playing Deadpool  :l))

Seriack

Which was the question that Farsight was about to ask... "Back when there was that fight between... Well... A lot of ponies..." He starts, but pauses for a second to rub his head, getting a headache thinking about that day, "You said you were alive again... How?"
[move][/move]
Thanks Soriku for the Pixel Poneh!
My OC's((Only one so far))
"Let me carry your burdens"

jazzy

if you like me clouded and silent are in hospital. i think that they dont import that you join to us.))

cloudandis

Jenna giggled. "Psh, it looks like you and one of them need to talk in private." she replied. She nodded at Snowy. "Mhm. He somehow became alive."

Clouded Mind's eyes softened a bit. "You don't remember last night when you were being taken here, do you?" she asked, a knowing look in her eyes. However, as they swiveled to see Bleyd, she gave him a rather blank stare. Then her pupils shrank and she attempted to swipe at him- only to find straps on her arms. "What...?" she looked across the room at the giggling nurse in teh background. "You were pretty hard to just set down on the bed, struggling and screaming through the whole operation." she nurse told her. Clouded Mind struggled harder, ready to punch her. "Why you little..."

((XD you can pretty much jump into the hospital if you want chris.))

Weremetalwolf

"Well, yes I actually guessed that since I watched your home while you and Moonlight were on your Honeymoon" he said to Snowy "Well, some things happend and now I'm alive." he said with a chuckle then he turned to Farsight "Well, I'm not sure about that, it happend a few days ago after I met Jenna" he said pointing to Jenna "We went to a disco and we danced together, after that I noticed or better Jenna noticed that I was back to life"

"No I'm afraid, I don't remember you" he said softly for the pain he was soffering "And no I don't remember a lot of last night..."
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

jazzy

clouded please relax i dont here for hurt you. nurse what operation?

silent i am ....bleyd he whisper for him

super_chris85

((seems good enough reason Star knows both ponies in the hospital anyways))
Star walks into the hospital and walks to the counter uh hello?

FlameandIce

Quote from: super_chris85 on 2013 Jun 29, 14:56:48
((I would like to join someone my cats made mad by unplugging my xn=box while I was playing Deadpool  :l ))

//do you want to continue our RP
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

Snowy

Snowy giggles a little and looks him over. "That's wonderful, your alive! Kind of weird but it's great!"

Seriack

Farsight tilts his head, "Interesting... Luna above, you must be pretty old..." He says ruefully, chuckling a little at the joke he just made.
[move][/move]
Thanks Soriku for the Pixel Poneh!
My OC's((Only one so far))
"Let me carry your burdens"

super_chris85

((eeyup let me get the quote up give me one sec))

Post Merge

Quote from: super_chris85 on 2013 Jun 29, 04:55:44
Yes you are you gotta remember I lived by myself on the planet for years before meeting anyone Cecil snuggled up to her but you know what I'm glad I got off

cloudandis

A nurse at the counter greeted star with a smile. "Hello sir. Welcome to the ponville hospital. How may I help you?" she asked, keeping her smile as screaming was heard upstairs.

Clouded Mind was in a fit of rage, the pain from her body kicking in as she had been moving so much.  As her dilated eyes swerved form the nurse to bleyd and then to the exit, she painfully and violently tried tearing at the straps on her bed. The nurse sighed. "Get someone in here with an anesthetic!" she called. The mare gave a shriek and as the nurse came over, she knocked her over with her back hooves. "[shadow=red,left]LET ME OUT OF HERE!![/shadow]"

Jenna rolled her eyes. "He might be old but he sure acts like a stubborn foal." she replied.

Weremetalwolf

2013 Jun 29, 15:09:08 #34774 Last Edit: 2013 Jun 29, 15:10:54 by Weremetalwolf
Silver sticks his tongue out at Jenna then he turned his attention to Farsight "Well yes your right, the other day I looked at my coffin and I looked at the date, I'm more the two thousand years old" he said with a laugh and then he turned to Snowy "Yes, it's wonderful indeed, but it's not the only thing that happend, look" he said raising his right front hoof and summoned his keyblade Silver String "I'm a keyblade wielder" he chuckled and then he desummons it.

"Uhm? I remember that name, but you don't really look like him" Silent said and then he turned his attention to Cloud "Miss, calm down, please"

super_chris85

uh yes I'm here to see a Silent Shadow which room is he in? Star asked giving a smile

FlameandIce

oh yeah that's right I forgot about that part Treat says blushing
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

Snowy

"Oh that's really really really great! There's so many of them here! I can't wait till I get home!" She says smiling extremely large.

jazzy

CLOUDED CALM YOUR SELF ARE YOU A BABY?  >:O

i see you fight versus big monster now clam yourself you have a lot damages and wounds, you need rest and if you dont like that doctor put you to sleep. shut up keep calm

silent a lot things happen to me, if you like when you go out of here i can tell you while we drink  :]

Weremetalwolf

"Yeah, talking about home. How are Moonlight and the two Icy? And also what brings you here in ponyville?" Silver asked.

"I can see that..." Silent said "And you should also calm down, we're in a hospital after all"

Go Up