Life in Ponyville Part III

Started by Coffee Rush, 2013 Apr 08, 21:24:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Snowy

"We got into a fight. You see, I was angry when I first saw him, but he really got me angry when he called Icy my pet. Me and Moonlight adopted Icy before we got married (or something like that I forgot ) and she's my daughter now, well both of them are. The real Icy and the puppet..but before that we got into an argument about who ruined who's life and stuff like that, so I froze him." She says walking through the door
((Thanks everyone for the pictures ^-^))

Seriack

Farsight nods, expecting as much from Snowy... Especially now. He follows her out and heads back to the bench he had been sitting on... Only to find it occupied by another random pony. He sighs and looks around, trying to spot an empty bench.
[move][/move]
Thanks Soriku for the Pixel Poneh!
My OC's((Only one so far))
"Let me carry your burdens"

cloudandis

Jenna nodded. "Sure thing." The mare replied, heading to the front door. She waved to gold before opening it, her saddlebag with her.

jazzy

((well snowy you think that someday you and me can be friends? or at least dont try kill us?))

he see clouded mind in hospital and ask what happen to doctor, this say that somepony put she here because she in in middle of destruccion in sugar cube corner
All that glitters is not gold.
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.
Appearances are deceptive.

Weremetalwolf

Gold waved back at Jenna and returnes to his position behind the counter. Silver followed Jenna outside with the basket and both made their ways to Ponyville.

((If one of you two, Snowy and Seriack want to interact with them you can. After all, Snowy didn't met Silver after he returned to life. If not just ignore this post))
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Seriack

((If they come to the train station, since that's where we both are currently.))
[move][/move]

Weremetalwolf

((Okey dokey lokey))

Silver and Jenna had to pass trought the station to go to the everfree forest, and they passed in front of the restaurant both Snowy and Farsight were.

Seriack

Farsight sees Silver as he looks for a bench and waves over at him. He had wanted to ask how he had come back to life the last time, but hadn't been able to. He keeps looking for a free bench, however.
[move][/move]

cloudandis

((Oh well. At least Silent and Nameless will have a starting spot when they wake up in the hospital too.))

The nurse in the room eyed Bleyd suspiciously, raising a brow. "Are you family?" she asked, tapping her pen on her clip board impatiently with magic. "If not, then are you a close friend?"

Clouded Mind lay on the hospital bed, bleary and unconscious. Any sounds she could hear were comprehensible, thus she probably wouldn't know if someone was there.

As they trotted to the forest, Jenna looked up at the rather cloudy sky. It didn't look like it was going to rain- not with these fluffy strato nimbus clouds. But they provided shade. At least they were starting out without any mayhem. Turning, she noticed someone rather familiar glancing at silver as if they wanted to speak to him. SHe nudged the stallion. "I think that pony wants to speak with you." she told him, hinting at Farsight.

Snowy

Snowy followed Farsight sighing. "I hope you aren't angry with me for doing that." She said not exactly noticing Silver or anypony else.

Seriack

"Why would I be angry with you...?" Farsight asks, generally confused. He thought it might of just been Snowy going through a mood swing... But it could just be Snow being Snow.
[move][/move]

jazzy

well i am one frien. ar least i think that. she and me do a lot things... but can i see her?

Snowy

"Because you could of became friends with him or something while I was away.." She says shrugging.

Weremetalwolf

Silent woke up finding himself on the hospital bed in Cloud's same room, he tried to move with the only result of make pain worse and letting out a groan "Uhm...Where am I this time?" he asked to nopony in particular.

Silver hearing Jenna's sentence he turned around and saw Farsight waving at him and he was with Snowy, this made him rather happy since he didn't have the chance to talk to her since he came back to life "Hey it's Farsight and Snowy as well, let's go and say hi to them" he said and then he approched to them with Jenna "Hi Farsight, how are you today?" he said and then he turned his attention to Snowy "Snowy, long time no see, how are you?" he said to her. Looking at him she could see that he wasn't transparent as he used to be.

jazzy

what that voice . silent? silent shadow are you? :o he run to see him

Seriack

"Now with how crazy he acts... I'm amazed he hasn't gotten himself killed... Again. No, he's and acquaintance , but I don't know if I could consider him becoming a close friend... Not when I have my wives lives to worry about. Which is one reason why we might not move back to Ponyville... If things keep going as they have been." Farsight explains to Snowy, starting to brood about life again.

His thoughts are interrupted when Silver comes over, "Oh, hey Silver... I'm fine... I just have a question on my mind that I wasn't able to ask the last time I saw you..." He says, but pauses.
[move][/move]

cloudandis

The nurse narrowed her eyes at him with a look of suspicion over her face. "Suuure..." She replied. The mare then headed out of the room with her clip board, whispering to the passing doctors.

Clouded Mind stirred in the bed, the bandage over her forehead thicker- as the medical examiner had reinforced it. She felt weak, sitting up. They had operated on her ribs, as a few may have been broken int he fight. She also had quite a thick amount of bandaging to support her chest and left arm. Glancing around through blurred eyes, she could see someone. Unsure and rather paranoid, she reached for an arrow. However,  her weapons and other materials were in another room. She could hear someone beside her, ears twitching and eyes squinting. As they came into focus, she saw the pony from yesterday. "You..." she mumbled.

Jenna followed Silver, keeping a good distance in case the two needed to be alone. She waved at snow with a friendly grin.

super_chris85

((hello ponies how art thou))

jazzy

((well at least farsight think in my how a friend is something ^^))

clouded .. relax relax you are ok dont worry you are in hospital. he say  try calm clouded.

Weremetalwolf

"Yes, it's me.... do I know you?" Silent asked

Silver tilted his head at Farsight question "Sure what is it?" he asked to Farsight then he turned to Jenna "You can come closer Jenna, they are my friends" he said with a little chuckle.

((Good day Chris, I'm fine, how about you?))

Go Up