Life in Ponyville Part III

Started by Coffee Rush, 2013 Apr 08, 21:24:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Weremetalwolf

((I wonder if he just want to get in more troubles doing so...))
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

cloudandis

((Sure thing c: pffttt PEACE. Something I lack 8D ))

Jenna woke up rather late, finding she was now in her room. or, the room Silver had gotten her. She was getting so used to this life that her old tendencies and habits were fading away...
Straightening up and brushing out her mane, she cleaned out her fur, yawning. "Certainly the multitasker..." she giggled.

Weremetalwolf

Silver was on the floor of the same room, still sleeping with a little smile on his face.

cloudandis

As she moved to get to the Door, Jenna felt herself tripping over something solid. She landed face down and looked over to see Silver sleeping on the floor. Groaning, the mare put a hoof in his face. "Wakey wakey..." she laughed.

Weremetalwolf

Silver opened his eyes hearing Jenna's sweet voice only to find her hoof on his face "Well,  good morning Jenna" he said moving away her hoof.

cloudandis

Jenna laughed and pulled him up. "Well good morning to you too." she replied.

Seriack

Farsight arrives at the train station, buying the next ticket to Los Pegasus. He walks over to one of the benches nearby the tracks, sitting down to relax while he waits for the train to arrive.
[move][/move]
Thanks Soriku for the Pixel Poneh!
My OC's((Only one so far))
"Let me carry your burdens"

Weremetalwolf

Silver got up with Jenna's help "Want to have breakfast? I have in mind a little thing we could do later, a little walk how does it sound?" he asked.

jazzy

((well i see that snowy dont like continue))

he call him body to fisical plane and continue repair sugar cube corner
All that glitters is not gold.
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.
Appearances are deceptive.

cloudandis

Jenna smiled at him in amusement. "Of course. Besides, we can't do anything on empty stomachs." she replied. The mare turned, opening the bedroom door and heading downstairs. She was sure gold was up already... although it would be strange to think a puppet needed sleep.

Snowy

Snowy continues talking to herself while she buys her ticket to Los Pegasus as well. She walks by the benches not noticing Farsight and sits on one, mumbling about what just happened.
((Thanks everyone for the pictures ^-^))

jazzy

he is finising the walls of cake house,  :D well a good work

Weremetalwolf

Silver chuckled "Yeah, plus we'll need to be in strength to go into the forest, since I wantend to show you a little thing I found long time ago" he said as he walked downstairs with her. Gold was behind the counter as always, as he heard both hoofsteps he greeted both "Good morning, slept well?" he asked and Silver replied "Yes, thank you" and he walked to the kitchen to prepare breakfast "So, what would you like to eat Jenna?" he asked to her.

cloudandis

Jenna's ears flattened, remembering how much damage had been done to the forest. She hoped that whatever they needed to see was till there. Brightening up a bit as they came to the table, Jenna nodded. "Sure hting. Your special oh so special pancakes always do the trick." she laughed.

jazzy

((if somepony like i am open and bored))

Seriack

Farsight notices Snowy, mostly because she is mumbling rather loudly, but doesn't acknowledge her... He can see the increased bulge of her belly, showing she was pregnant even more now and probably in a mood swing... Which he doesn't want to get tangled in. He looks back down at his hooves, flipping the ticket around in circles between them.
[move][/move]

Snowy

She finish her conversation with herself and looks around until she noticed Farsight. She smiles a little and walks over. "Hey Farsight."

Weremetalwolf

((Sorry the delay, was in the shower))

Silver laughed "Ok, I'll prepare them" he said and started to hum the pancake song as he prepares the breakfast. After some time he finished them and put them on the table along with two plates for them. "It's ready" he said and he pulled one of the chairs to help her to sit"

Seriack

Farsight looks up from his ticket and smiles at Snowy, hoping she wasn't going to turn into a chimera and eat him alive during their conversation, "Oh... Hey Snowy. Come here to visit?" He asks.
[move][/move]

Snowy

"Yup. Um, do you mind if I sat next to you?" She asked smiling trying not to let her anger show.

Go Up