First Game You Ever Beat

Started by GoldenTerrabyte, 2013 Oct 02, 22:12:49

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Teal Turken

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Oct 03, 03:28:49
Either Super Mario 64 or Ocarina Of Time when I was four years old. ^-^

4 years old?! O:

The first game I beat was Star Fox 64 back on the N64.
It was also the very first video game I played AND I actually learned how to read by reading the text of the characters' dialogue as they spoke it.

Julius

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Oct 03, 22:42:09
Quote from: Julius on 2013 Oct 03, 03:28:49
Either Super Mario 64 or Ocarina Of Time when I was four years old. ^-^

4 years old?! O:

The first game I beat was Star Fox 64 back on the N64.
It was also the very first video game I played AND I actually learned how to read by reading the text of the characters' dialogue as they spoke it.

Been a gamer pretty much all my life. Thank you Nintendo and later other videogame companies for teaching me the English I speak today. X3
Purr~

Ramisha

Hmmm.....probably Spyro...I really can't remember, I started playing videogames while I was still pretty young.

KirbyFluttershy

Well I don't remember the 1st Game I beat or Cleared so If my memory serves right, probably my first game to clear was original Legend of Zelda for the NES.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Dark Hooves

<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Randam Saiko

2013 Oct 06, 18:52:08 #25 Last Edit: 2013 Oct 08, 17:43:18 by Randam Saiko
Pokemon Ruby.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

blobking156

i'm pretty young but I grew up with classic games. none were the first games I beat, though. my first beaten game to my memory was probably pokemon platinum. I played a lot of games before that, but that was the first one I beat. with a level 100 arceus from an event. I know I sucked.

WobTime!

Laebenal

The road to El Dorado for Gameboy Color was the first game I ever beat.
Nightmare pony is here!
[move][/move]
(.gif made by KoalaLover99)
My OCs
Here I am... Alone as always...

Puynsi

AlienSoldier For sega genesis

White Shimmer

Lets see... first beated game...

Super Mario 64 DS of course!
(And one hour later i finished Pokemon Ranger too)

EspiraPhoenix

Hmm... :o The first game I ever beat was...

Alisia Dragoon for the SEGA Mega Drive II, which was one of the first games I owned and is officially the first game I had ever played on my 6th birthday in 1994. I finished it nearly a year later. :D

Ryo_D_Disk

oh my this is a hard one to remember becuase I was the type of kid when I was younger who didnt compleate games or beat them I would play them get bored come back later and play again so Im ive had to think hard on this one

And honestly I think the first game I ever Finished was probaly donkey kong contry 3 mostly because of when we went on holiday me and my brother brought it with us to play scince it had somewhat two player for the snes

But first game I owned and compleated was probaly pokemon Blue but I cant count that due to having cheating devices back in the day

First 100% complete game was Spyro the dragon year of the dragon because it was so much fun at the time
and first overkilled compleated game was super mario 3 for the GBA because well I had way to much free time so I actuly compleated all 3 save files at 100% but yea im rambling by this point

moonlight7starshine

the first game i completed is super mario 3 well i think.

that moment when the people you rp with come on when your about to sleep..

Howitzer

From what I can remember being the first,

Halo: Combat Evolved
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

ArtVeigar

Super Mario World, the first game I ever finished, the first game I got 100% and the game I've finished the most.

Pipkin

ooh, first game BEATEN....hmm

1st game I beat and unlocked everything on was Sonic Adventure 2 on GC.  I do remember one of the 1st games i've ever played was Sonic 2 for the Genesis, but I also remember playing Alf on PC(Win 95/Dos FTW)

Bravo 658

Not certain... either Battletanx or Star Wars: Rogue Squadron. lol

Puynsi

Sorry... I was wrong, the first game that I completed was Golden Axe III, really good Sega game

Itty Bit

I don't actually have a clear memory of the very first game I've ever beaten... I think I kind of remember beating Super Mario Bros 2, but that was more me watching my neighbors beat it...
I think the first time I ever beat a game all by myself was Super Mario World, or Super Mario 64, methinks. All which happens to be Mario games. I was a pretty big fan back in the day. :]

Go Up