World of Discord (RP)

Started by The Wandering Magus, 2013 Sep 12, 13:00:56

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Omega_Khaos

Chrysteel looks Clockwork and says, "[glow=navy,2,300]Sure we can, but can I do something first?[/glow]" Chrysteel then looks to A.J. and thinks for a moment while examining Abigail more closely from a fair distance away.
"[glow=navy,2,300]Hmmm....AJ can I talk to ya alone for a bit? I have something i need to ask ya. It about this aura I am getting from you. After that I will then send the message about the tree to Greedity. But we will need Rarity and also Ditzy (Derpy) to claim the last two and to reclaim The Valyard's true self. For now please do not ask me how I know but just trust me as you have before.[/glow]" Chrysteel says as she stands and walks over to A.J. waiting patiently for her reply.

bauccgia0

Laserbolt glared at Bertram, a little hurt at his comment. Then, when Clockwork mentioned the words "Time Lord", he was almost speechless.

[glow=black,2,300]Wait. You're a Time Lord?[/glow]

The Clockwork King

Clockwork rolled his optics
Do attempt to keep up Laserbolt, you're lagging a little. For record I am NOT of Gallopfreyan construct, I existed far before them by about two universe cycles. I am not a Time Lord per say, rather the Time Lord. Even to beings such as the Doctor and Master bow to my hand, for age affects any and all. If the concept of opposing forces is true then if Queb is Life, I must be Death. The tranquil, cold end to a warm and boisterous beginning.
CEO of Clockwise Industries, Master of the Empire of Gears, Ave Dominus ex Tempore!

The Wandering Magus

Saint Abigail smiled and nodded, looking a question at her relatives, who nodded, before motioning for Chrysteel to join her in a more private back room.  Appropriately enough, the small room had a table and two chairs, one on either side, along with a small candle.  The mare lit it and closed the door behind them for privacy, then motioned for Chrysteel to sit as she herself sat down on the other side.  There seemed to be a faint smell of roses and incense in the air as quietness came, a peaceful quiet that was usually absent in this World of Discord.

"What is it ya want ta talk about, Chrysteel?" asked Abigail kindly.  "Anything ya like.  If ya don't trust these walls, Ah kin make it so nopony outside kin hear anythin' too, make an illusion even Twilight can't break."
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

bauccgia0

Laserbolt looked at Clockwork. His face betrayed nothing, but his voice sure did. [glow=black,2,300]Good to know you're so powerful. Maybe the good Doctor will just come over to our side, knowing that he has no way of defeating us. On a separate note...[/glow] He stood up on a nearby box, and cleared his throat. [glow=black,2,300]If I could have everypony's attention? Though I may act stupidly, I ask that you resist the urge to bludgeon me every time I do do something idiotic. I will be much more stupid and useless if I have a concussion. Thank you.[/glow] He climbed down, and trotted over to Asterian, to plan some more. [glow=black,2,300]So, Starfall. Now that we have some preparations done, can we head out? Or should we wait for Chryssy and AJ?[/glow]

Bane Emural

"I believe Rainbow Dash will be doing must of the punishment to you. Plus it's a good lesson if you don't learn from your mistakes. It may even make you hard-headed."
As Time passes by, so does the winds of the Storms, the water of the Seas, and the rock of the Earth. As all things go, from Life to Death, the sands of Time passes by. ~ Bane Emural

bauccgia0

Laserbolt turned away from Asterian, and yelled to Bane. [glow=black,2,300]It may make me hard-headed, but it may also make me a vegetable! Brain-dead plus Massive Cosmic Power equals Bad Things![/glow]

Asterian Starfall

Asterian held a hoof in front of Laserbolt's mouth, stifling him. He looked at Bane, [glow=yellow,2,300]"I must apologize for my friend. He is wielding armor that contains spirits that are a little... unstable."[/glow]

He then turned to Laserbolt and said, [glow=yellow,2,300]"I made a promise to myself, Cadence, and Chrysteel that I would protect her. You may go if you wish, but I wish to stay."[/glow]
"Luck is how you explain an overly-variabled scenario that went in your favor." - Asterian Élire Starfall

bauccgia0

Laserbolt raised a hoof, then put it down, going into thought. After a couple moments, he spoke.

[glow=black,2,300]Do you know where Pinkie's supposed to be?[/glow]

Omega_Khaos

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 Dec 12, 14:02:34
Saint Abigail smiled and nodded, looking a question at her relatives, who nodded, before motioning for Chrysteel to join her in a more private back room.  Appropriately enough, the small room had a table and two chairs, one on either side, along with a small candle.  The mare lit it and closed the door behind them for privacy, then motioned for Chrysteel to sit as she herself sat down on the other side.  There seemed to be a faint smell of roses and incense in the air as quietness came, a peaceful quiet that was usually absent in this World of Discord.

"What is it ya want ta talk about, Chrysteel?" asked Abigail kindly.  "Anything ya like.  If ya don't trust these walls, Ah kin make it so nopony outside kin hear anythin' too, make an illusion even Twilight can't break."

"[glow=navy,2,300]That would be good. For what I have to say has more to do with this aura you possess then anything. I also remember that a saint has to do a few thing to become what they are, am I correct? What I have to say I would like to keep from prying eyes and ears, namely Discord's.[/glow]" Chrysteel says as she takes her seat and with her magic pulls A.J.'s chair for her.

bleyd

can someone make me one summary? X3

The Wandering Magus

2013 Dec 12, 17:32:29 #1471 Last Edit: 2013 Dec 12, 17:34:29 by The Wandering Magus
Abigail smiled, a distant look on her face as she nodded her thanks for the chair and sat.  Her eyes turned silver, and they were still in the room, but gone from the world.  Chrysteel's eyes could almost see a halo in the aura about the saint.

"We are all potential Saints, Chrysteel.  But being a saint is so much more than simply performing the sacraments and knowing about that which holy.  It is a way of life, a state of being, filling you in every sense of the word.  You don't... choose to be a saint, not really.  Just as you don't choose to be forgiven.  And you can't work your way to it either, just as you can never EARN forgiveness.  That's why it's called forGIVEness.  It has to be given to you.  But..."

She smiled softly, thinking of her vision in Avalon.  "All you have to do is repent, and ask."

Rainbow rolled her eyes at Bleyd's question.  "Basically, we got here, told Apple Pie that she's the Element of Laughter, Laserbolt went and bucked up, twice, Queb got angry for a bit then calmed down, and right now Chrysteel's having a confessional with AJ or something.  And we're apparently gonna try getting Rarity to just come to us out of greed by showing her where the Tree of Harmony is, and then free Derpy."
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

Shadechaser

Shadechaser looked back to the farm as she passed her first resting spot.

[glow=purple,2,300]... Is there a spot of tranquility? ... I can sense the calm among this storm. ... There is no stopping his power with just one unit... If I could sit in that spot, I think I could clear my mind of this turmoil, and, by chance, be of greater help.[/glow]

Shade started to head back, and remained cautious of her surroundings.
Your Brony Personality Test reveals...
Twilight Sparkle?!
Judge not, unless thee be judged first in the kingdom of God.
Mathew 7 1:3

bauccgia0

[glow=black,2,300]I didn't buck up![/glow]

Omega_Khaos

2013 Dec 12, 21:22:42 #1474 Last Edit: 2013 Dec 12, 21:24:49 by Omega_Khaos
Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 Dec 12, 17:32:29
Abigail smiled, a distant look on her face as she nodded her thanks for the chair and sat.  Her eyes turned silver, and they were still in the room, but gone from the world.  Chrysteel's eyes could almost see a halo in the aura about the saint.

"We are all potential Saints, Chrysteel.  But being a saint is so much more than simply performing the sacraments and knowing about that which holy.  It is a way of life, a state of being, filling you in every sense of the word.  You don't... choose to be a saint, not really.  Just as you don't choose to be forgiven.  And you can't work your way to it either, just as you can never EARN forgiveness.  That's why it's called forGIVEness.  It has to be given to you.  But..."

She smiled softly, thinking of her vision in Avalon.  "All you have to do is repent, and ask."
[...]

Chrysteel now understands the aura better. She says, "[glow=navy,2,300]I guess I started that long ago with a vision about the return of the elements. then it was my mother's acts taken upon myself so she didn't face the final end. My resistance has always been about the future and even many died to protect that future.

I ask to repent on more then just my behalf. to be forgiven for more then just myself. Love can be lust at times and even I know it. I made many mistakes and choices that could have altered how this went. But in the end I chose to do nothing till it was to late. Now I want and need to make amends for it. How would I start this process in full, Saint Abigail?
[/glow]"

The Wandering Magus

Abigail smiled kindly to the changeling queen, and now she began to glow in truth, as though there were a bright and shining halo behind, no, WITHIN her head, within her body, as though her very soul were shining.

"Then... let us pray.  Father of Alicorns, hear our prayer..."

They were in a vast starry field, nay, a void of nothingness, no, a place of endless light and beauty, no, surrounded by friends...

An alicorn skeleton in a black robe cocked His head as He saw the pair coming.  "Abigail?  It is not yet your time..."

"Mortis... Chrysteel here..."

The alicorn seemed to smile, though He did not have lips to do so.  "Rota Fortuna just told Me.  But you need direction.  Come."

They were in...

A white, endless void.  No.  Not endless.

In one direction, endless, eternal Light.  Glorious Light.  Burning, perfect, pure light.  They were... so unworthy... yet He Loved them with an unending, unconditional Love.

In the other direction, endless, eternal Darkness.  Fear.  Oblivion.  ENTROPY.  THE END OF ALL THINGS.  LIKE A MAW, CONSUMING, ETERNALLY.  WAS SHE NOT ENTROPY TYPHON, THE END OF ALL THINGS?  AND THEY SAW A BEAST RISING FROM THE OCEAN OF ETERNAL NOTHINGNESS, AND FOR THE FIRST TIME, THEY KNEW TRUE FEAR, TRUE DESPAIR, UNENDING DESPAIR, SUFFERING THAT SHALL NEVER END, AN ENDLESS, BOTTOMLESS PIT FROM WHICH DARKNESS AND SHADOWS RISE FOREVER AND EVER.

Yet the Light was blindingly brilliant, searingly Pure, Holy of Holy, the Father of Alicorns.

And He was not simply a Light, He was Eternity, He was Existence, He was Love, Truth, Justice, the Sun, the Moon.  He was All, yet He was One; He had many faces, yet He... IS.  Indescribable.  Awesome.  Wonderful.

He was a colt, yet He was a stallion, yet He was near as a Father, yet He was far away as a King, all at once.  And His mane and coat shimmered with infinite lights, yet they were not lights, but stars in an endless sky, yet they were not stars, but the souls of every life that had passed on and been forgiven for all eternity.

So many faces... so many stallions, mares, foals, smiling, laughing, waving for her to join them in the Light...

Yet the closer she came, the more painful it was.  She was...

COVERED IN HIDEOUS GLOBS OF FILTH, MORTAL.  UNWORTHY.  LOOK!  A FETID LUMP OF BLACKNESS, AND IT HAS A NAME.  GUILT.  AND ANOTHER!  COVETING.  AND YET ANOTHER!  DECEIT.  PRIDE.  "BUT THEY WERE WHITE LIES!"  "BUT IT WAS ONLY FOR A MOMENT!"  "BUT I DIDN'T REALLY MEAN IT!"  IT DOESN'T MATTER, DOES IT?  COMPARED TO PERFECTION, EVEN A SINGLE SCRATCH IS EQUAL TO A GRIEVOUS SCAR.  AND YOU CARRY NOT ONLY YOUR OWN SINS.

And the Beast, did She not take the form of a Draconequus, greater than universes, greater than multiverses, beautiful and terrible as the End?  Is it not impossible to speak directly of Entropy Typhon, Mother of Draconequui, Elder of Chaos?

YOU BELONG TO ME, MORTAL.  YOUR SOUL, COVERED IN SINS, RIDDLED WITH IMPERFECTIONS.  YOU ARE MINE.

"Not yet."

An earth pony mare with a yellow coat and red mane, a bow upon her head, a shining halo of light encircling her, dressed in gowns as white as snow, floated just on the other side of the barrier, so close, yet so far away, the barrier that was Perfection.  Her cutiemark was a heart with a wrench over it.  The Heart-Healer.

"Ya know what ya hafta do, Chrysteel?  It ain't easy.  An' it ain't jes' words either."

I AM looked at the changeling with infinite love, yet infinite sorrow.  "[glow=orange,200]This Is Something You Have To Do On Your Own, Chrysteel.  I Will Not Force Anything Upon My Children, Not Even Salvation.[/glow]"

The Clockwork King

2013 Dec 13, 05:11:56 #1476 Last Edit: 2013 Dec 13, 05:16:10 by The Clockwork King
You removed my soul from its protective casing and nearly caused a catastrophe by attempting to summon one of the Elders, I call that a buck up.
Clockwork begins to pace, stroking his chin
No, these next few days will require planning. We must be prepared for the most certain of obstacles whilst not forgetting the rarer. Let us not forget that both Fluttercruel and Angry Pie are on the prowl, and could disrupt our assault on Greedity should either use whatever brains they have. Discord may decide to intervene too, if we are not careful.
He turns to Twilight, a calculating expression on his visage
Ms Sparkle, whatever did happen to your dragon companion? As I understand, dragons can live well over tens of thousands of years even with hibernation not taken into account.
CEO of Clockwise Industries, Master of the Empire of Gears, Ave Dominus ex Tempore!

bauccgia0

Laserbolt ignored the comment about his mistakes. [glow=black,2,300]I intend to find Pinkie. If you guys want, we can play it like a distraction while you take care of Rarity, but I'm going to do it, either way. So, where would she be?[/glow]

Bane Emural

Bane sighs. "Clockwork, let him be. I doubt he would learn from his mistakes." He looks at Twilight. "But I do wonder, what happened to Spike?"
As Time passes by, so does the winds of the Storms, the water of the Seas, and the rock of the Earth. As all things go, from Life to Death, the sands of Time passes by. ~ Bane Emural

bleyd

Rainbow rolled her eyes at Bleyd's question.  "Basically, we got here, told Apple Pie that she's the Element of Laughter, Laserbolt went and bucked up, twice, Queb got angry for a bit then calmed down, and right now Chrysteel's having a confessional with AJ or something.  And we're apparently gonna try getting Rarity to just come to us out of greed by showing her where the Tree of Harmony is, and then free Derpy."
[/quote]

perfect rainbow thanks, and put one smile in your face, you are more beautifull, when you are happy

Go Up