World of Discord (RP)

Started by The Wandering Magus, 2013 Sep 12, 13:00:56

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

bauccgia0

Laserbolt grinned softly, but was cheering internally.

[glow=black,2,300]All right. Thank you, Dash. Your faith in me is not misplaced.[/glow] [glow=lightblue,2,300]I'm glad to have you in the fight for the kingdom.[/glow]

His face changed to one of confusion. The voice came back. The same one that had presented itself during his blood pact with Asterian and Lunar.

That's odd. Maybe I have another doppleganger in me... Well, it doesn't seem as dangerous as the last one... I guess.

[glow=black,2,300]Dash? One more thing I want to tell you.[/glow]

He took a deep breath.

[glow=black,2,300]I just wanted you to know... that, in my world... you're the reason I met Luna, the reason she took me under her wing. Thank you.[/glow]

He walked back over to the group, to continue planning.

[glow=black,2,300]Any of you fellas fought golems before? Raise your hooves if you have.[/glow]

Shadechaser

Shadechaser rose her hoof, and said, "To be honest, I have fought a lot of creatures that proved hostile. A golem has been the only adversary that made me retreat to the shadows. Some are worthy to claim the title of strongest creature, in their world at least." While she was speaking of the strength of a golem, her shadow jumped clean out of sight, then came back after the Sun and moon swapped places twice.

[glow=purple,2,300]Don't worry yourself. There are no golems in the general vicinity. If you become to worried, we may not be able to focus on the targets we encounter. We need to remain as calm as the trees. Only move when the wind blows.[/glow]
Your Brony Personality Test reveals...
Twilight Sparkle?!
Judge not, unless thee be judged first in the kingdom of God.
Mathew 7 1:3

Omega_Khaos

Chrysteel raises a hoof, "[glow=navy,2,300]I have faced golems before. It was one of Rarity's and they are no joke. If you underestimate their strength you will die. I lost maybe 3 because they made a mistake. These golems are as powerful as the material that makes them.
Clockwork knows the most about golems sense he makes them. He can give us their main weaknesses. as long as we do not hurt his in the process. I have however found that bludgeoning, force and sonic effects work best on them.
Blyed you will have the easiest time with them as nature is also effective versus them.
So the weaker the material the easier it will be to get threw them. Also watch out for Tom. Him being like a diamond golem can really pack a punch.
We also will need a way to block her greed based abilities. With them she has been known to turn even the most mundane materials into rare ones. what she sees and what we see is not going to be the same.
I can get her out of that castle to just about any location using the tree of harmony being alive bit as the key to do so.
A.J. can I count on that deception of yours to fool her?
[/glow]" Chrysteel offers her advise to the others. She waits for replies from them and for clockwork to come in. She has sensed his reactivation. She can also tell that somepony has him angered.

bauccgia0

2013 Dec 04, 15:55:34 #1403 Last Edit: 2013 Dec 04, 16:00:14 by bauccgia0
[glow=black,2,300]Speaking of Clockwork... I need to give something to him.[/glow]

Laserbolt reached into his saddlebags and pulled out Bertram, the small, radar-like device he was talking to earlier.

[glow=black,2,300]Bertram, I'm giving you to the robot guy over there. Listen to him, alright? I don't need ya gettin' smashed on my watch.[/glow]

[glow=yellow,2,300]As you wish, sir.[/glow]

[glow=black,2,300]Where is he? He's still here, right?[/glow]

This question was directed at the group, rather than Bertram, hoping somepony knew.

moonlight7starshine

moonlight did not like being ignored she frowned and rolled her eyes oh i don't know laserbolt maybe he flew into space she said in a mad and irritated voice.

that moment when the people you rp with come on when your about to sleep..

bauccgia0

[glow=black,2,300]Moonlight! There you are, I was worried for a bit that you'd given up hope and gone home. No, seriously, does anypony know where he is? Because if we do, I could potentially get us a powerful new ally with this gadget o' mine.[/glow]

moonlight7starshine

i don't find robots to be strong she said in a more irritated tone. it was clear she really really did not like her questions being ignored like they were nothing.

Asterian Starfall

2013 Dec 04, 16:52:21 #1407 Last Edit: 2013 Dec 04, 16:55:06 by Asterian
Asterian slowly approached Moonlight. He knelt down before her and spoke in a calming yet stern manner, almost like the way a mentor would speak to their student.

[glow=yellow,2,300]"It would be unwise to under-estimate mechanoids and their strength. Here is an interesting fact: Because of a self-preservation instinct, ponies only ever use a fraction of their strength. A robot does not have this. It will drill one hundred percent each time. A pony-bot could well be beyond any of us...

As for Clockwork... I honestly have not the slightest idea. He should be recovered, but in any case, we can not rely on him to return. We need to move against Greedity soon. The longer we take, the more of a spotlight we put on ourselves."[/glow]

He slowly around the room, and, after a brief pause, he armed his repeater and began to leave. His patience had begun to run out. They, or at least he, had to move now. Something told him that he had to be the one to turn Greedity back against Chaos, and the same something whispered to him that now was his chance.
"Luck is how you explain an overly-variabled scenario that went in your favor." - Asterian Élire Starfall

moonlight7starshine

moonlight rolled her eyes again i don't care still i don't find clockwork tobe very friendly but you guys can go try she in a still irritated and annoyed tone.

bauccgia0

Laserbolt groaned, annoyed. He didn't have time for all these shenanigans. He needed to get Pinkie back to this world, and waddling around in a hut wasn't gonna solve that.

[glow=black,2,300]Here, Moonlight.[/glow]

He thrust Bertram at her, urging her to take it.

[glow=black,2,300]Make sure this gets to Clockwork. I have a feeling he won't be up by the time we leave.[/glow]

Asterian Starfall

Asterian had nearly opened the door when he heard Laserbolt's words. He stopped dead in his tracks before looking back. [glow=yellow,2,300]"Who is 'we' referring to in that sentence?"[/glow] asked Starfall. [glow=yellow,2,300]"I need to be the one that frees Greedity, and I need to do it alone. She may be compelled by avarice, but she seems more perceptive than the others. I need to bring her away from His radar, and I think I know how to do that."[/glow]

He reached inside his cloak pocket and unveiled a small, heart-shaped gem; the last of the three Avalonian gems that Chrysteel gave to him all that time ago.

[glow=yellow,2,300]"I am going to bet Greedity has never seen something like this before, and I can bet she will want it so badly, she could play right into my hooves."[/glow] With that, Asterian deposited the gem in his pocket and turned once more to leave.
"Luck is how you explain an overly-variabled scenario that went in your favor." - Asterian Élire Starfall

Omega_Khaos

Chrysteel says to Asterian, "[glow=navy,2,300]There is one more thing you should know about Greedity she thinks common things are the rare one and visa versa.
That gem won't do you any good with her if she thinks it is a common item. Tom is just a rock and she thinks it is a diamond. Where do you think the diamond like traits of Tom come from. If she decides it is rare then it is and visa versa.
I think the tree of harmony and working with A.J. would be more attractive to her. If she finds out that the tree has not been destroyed like they all thought then we have a strong chance of pulling them to separate locations.
Pinkamina and Fluttercruel would also be drawn to the knowledge about the tree so we would have to divide and concur.
The most important thing is that we never do anything alone. Doing it alone will get us either turned or worse.
Asterian, I know you feel you must save rarity but don't ever do it alone. I am coming with you if you go. Love is strongest when it is together.
[/glow]"

bauccgia0

Laserbolt grinned. [glow=black,2,300]Getting a little protective of our quarry, aren't we, Asterian? What's the matter, don't think I can help?[/glow] He straightened up, getting serious. [glow=black,2,300]I suppose that's fine. But in the same vein, know that I will be the one to free Pinkie. And if you want to do that with your own strike team, that's fine, too. I'll assemble my own.[/glow] He said all of this without sarcasm, or malice, and turned to the rest of the group to begin starting a team to help Pinkie. He hesitated a moment, hoping Asterian would say that he'd misunderstood.

moonlight7starshine

moonlight's expression turn to disgust uh why would i take that thing

Shadechaser

Shadechaser looked up at Moolight, then to Starfall, then to the direction of the forest. "Those who see not the true value of an object, cannot fully enjoy it in a collection. Those who split up, are more likely to shatter. The ones who know that we can't alone, have the right idea. Still, your opinion is yours and yours alone. The only one that can change your opinion is you.

We need to see this in a way that we all can understand. United we stand, ready for anything. No storm of chaos can bring us down. Divided we fall, in the winds of turmoil. Even the simplest gust of wind will collapse us. Friendship is nothing to push aside. Knowledge of any subject starts with something, but in order to know the full potential, you need a friend to look at it in a different light.
"

She gets up, and turns to the window. "These thoughts may need to settle, so I will return to a spot of great importance. Any objections?"
Twilight Sparkle?!

bauccgia0

Bertram coughed, as Laserbolt began to gather bits of metal from around the room. It began to speak in a slightly condescending tone.

[glow=yellow,2,300]Excuse me, Madam, but that is incredibly rude. Are you sure I should be left in the care of such a boorish girl, Sir?[/glow]

[glow=black,2,300]Bertram, be nice to Moonlight. Moonlight, be nice to Bertram. Who wants armor? I can make some really quick. Nightmares really speed up the process.[/glow]

moonlight7starshine

alright bertram appologies and sure laserbolt. but im still mad about you guys ignoring me a few hours ago.

Shadechaser

Shade continues to look toward the Everfree. "Armor is for those who are not certain about the out come. For those who can't predict the next actions. For those without agility. I wish not to burden my being with such articles." She states without emotion that would affect the opinion.
Twilight Sparkle?!

bauccgia0

Laserbolt shrugged, and began to heat the metal to fuse it together into a lump. [glow=black,2,300]Suit yourself, Shade. Moonlight, get over here so I can measure you.[/glow] He stopped, and chuckled to himself. [glow=black,2,300]Hehe. Suit yourself. I didn't even mean to do that.[/glow]

moonlight7starshine

moonlight walked towards laserbolt i do hope you dont burn my coat she worriedly.

Go Up