World of Discord (sign-up)

Started by The Wandering Magus, 2013 Sep 10, 12:26:54

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Shadechaser

Quote from: moonlight7starshine on 2013 Sep 25, 18:28:29
does that mean i can rp  :D
I am not the almighty GM here. ((Sorry, but I didn't mean it that way...)) ...umm... :P The outcome of this is only influenced by what you type. and Clockwork... I suggest reading in your head. x3
Your Brony Personality Test reveals...
Twilight Sparkle?!
Judge not, unless thee be judged first in the kingdom of God.
Mathew 7 1:3

narwhaliagames

Name: oki discord
Race (original): discorded unicorn
Race (current): discorded unicorn
Place of origin: discorded canterlot
Current home: discorded canterlot
Personality:  fun loving, playful, slightly insane, musical, bold, crazy, witty, doesn't care what other ponies think
Special powers: skilled in chaos magic
Alignment (pacifist, chaotic, lawful, good, neutral, etc): extremely chaotic
Brief bio:as a creation of discord he always stayed loyal to his creator. he is one of discords pawns. he is proud to work for discord
Purpose/Mission:to fufil his masters orders
ay i'm no longer using this site

The Wandering Magus

rejected.  There's more than enough Chaos around already.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Lunar Flame

Name: Lunar Flame
Race (Original): Unicorn
Race (Current): Unicorn
Place of Origin: Everfree Forest
Current Home: Everfree Forest
Personality: Romantic, Easy going, Honest, Hasty, Prideful, quick to anger.
Special Powers: Mind reading and enhanced perception.
Alignment: Currently Neutral
Brief Bio: Abandoned when just a little colt, He has wandered and grown older in the menacing everfree forest. Because of this he is not all that trusting of most others.
Motive: To find out who and where his parents are.
Honesty is always the best policy.

Asterian Starfall

Quote from: Lunar Flame on 2013 Oct 10, 17:44:47
Brief Bio: Abandoned when just a little colt, He has wandered and grown older in the menacing everfree forest. Because of this he is not all that trusting of most others.

My good friend! Glad you could join us!
"Luck is how you explain an overly-variabled scenario that went in your favor." - Asterian Élire Starfall

moonlight7starshine

no offense but you need to put more effort into this sign up mind reading is overpowered by the way.

that moment when the people you rp with come on when your about to sleep..

bauccgia0

Quote from: moonlight7starshine on 2013 Oct 10, 18:07:44

no offense but you need to put more effort into this sign up mind reading is overpowered by the way.

Ignore her. We've got a guy with a robot army, and I THINK multiple Nightmares. I'm sure mind reading is cool. Of course, it's none of our decision. Majem gets the last word.

moonlight7starshine

a robot army is easy to beat mind reading can be a gamebreaker you know that

bauccgia0

Quote from: moonlight7starshine on 2013 Oct 10, 18:12:08
a robot army is easy to beat mind reading can be a gamebreaker you know that

Any partially trained unicorn with simple knowledge of what would be known in the Harry Potter universe as Oculomancy could easily block out mind reading. EVERYONE knows that. -.-

((By the by the by, I love how this always happens when we're on the same thread.))

moonlight7starshine

i never read or watched harry potter movies

bauccgia0

Quote from: moonlight7starshine on 2013 Oct 10, 18:17:12
i never read or watched harry potter movies

Post Merge

All right, that's enough. Let's stop abusing the sign up thread.

Asterian Starfall

Quote from: moonlight7starshine on 2013 Oct 10, 18:07:44

Objection! There have been several characters that were accepted with less detailed sign-ups.

In addition, mind reading is not as overpowered as one would think. Besides, my friend told me he intends it to be weak (as everypony starts off with virtually no power), with it gradually gaining strength over time. All that mind reading would do is allow his perceiving a pony's motives, which I would like to point out is something Asterian can do to an extent without powers, as can Chrysteel amongst the hive by means of Changeling magic.

I will leave this up to Magus as to whether or not my friend is accepted, but I wanted to raise those points in my friend's defense.
"Luck is how you explain an overly-variabled scenario that went in your favor." - Asterian Élire Starfall

The Wandering Magus

I'll just say yes, for the moment, and have you PM me as to how exactly you want to be introduced into the game.  Seeing as that, you know, half of Everfree's a smoking crater at the moment.
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

Chirp

Name: Koalemos
Race (original): Earth Pony
Race (current): Earth Pony
Appearance: Covered in a light-golden coat, with chestnut-brown mane and tail. His eyes are a lime green, and he wears a tattered leather vest.
Inventory: Saddlebag with a loaf of stone bread, and a flask currently filled with chocolate rain.

Place of origin: the Apple Pie Farm
Current home: Nowhere
Personality: Relatively cheerful (just less/not sad), curious, compassionate
Special powers: walking/running
Alignment (pacifist, chaotic, lawful, good, neutral, etc): true neutral

Brief bio: Born in the World of Discord, Koalemos has known little other than the dark and twisted world created by the malicious spirit. He's cared little for anypony, trying to get by on his own for as much as he could, until one day he decided to leave. Without a word, he packed a bit of food, then left.
He just wants to see what other ponies are up to, what Discord is up to, what those famous six ponies are up to, what he himself is up to.
Purpose/Mission: See the world.

The Wandering Magus

Princess_Luna

2013 Nov 09, 14:04:46 #75 Last Edit: 2013 Nov 09, 14:28:10 by Princess_Luna
Name: Speedy Dove (SD or Speedy for short)

Race: Pegasus

Appearence: White coat, long brown hair that covers one eye, bright blue eyes, wears a cactus green tunic to cover up a diomond-shape burn mark

Place of origin: Ponyvile

Current home: Homeless

Personality: Helpfull but rude when she can't trust a pony, a bit clumsy when rushed, hides feelings (she thinks they make a pony weak)

Special powers: Easy learner, takes more hits to feel pain, strong flyer, knows how to use wing blades

Alignment: Neutral

Brief bio: When she was just a filly her wings coud not get her off the ground. She frogets her wings from time to time. Speedy Dove ran away from her home when discord was at his worse. She was turned to stone by a cockatrice and stuck in everfree for the 1000 or so years and was turned back by chaotic storm. She woke up in Everfree forest but can't remember anything but her name and why she has/got her cuite mark. It was for helping those that needed it. Good or bad.

Purpose/Mission: To help ponys when no one else can or will, trying to find out why she is still alive

Inventory: Wing blades
Rub some bacon on it.

The Wandering Magus

How did Speedy survive for a thousand years?? o.O  or, if she's not a thousand years old, how is it possible for there to be a pegasus that was born in Ponyville??

Princess_Luna

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 Nov 09, 14:10:24
How did Speedy survive for a thousand years?? o.O  or, if she's not a thousand years old, how is it possible for there to be a pegasus that was born in Ponyville??

Oh! I forgot to add "why she is still alive" to Purpose/Mission.  lol  she was frozen by a beast in everfree for the years and was slowly unfreezing under ground. Sorry for the confusion! I was trying to look at it from SD's point of view. I will add it to the bio.
Rub some bacon on it.

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Princess_Luna on 2013 Nov 09, 14:19:52

Oh! I forgot to add "why she is still alive" to Purpose/Mission.  lol  she was frozen by a beast in everfree for the years and was slowly unfreezing under ground. Sorry for the confusion! I was trying to look at it from SD's point of view. I will add it to the bio.
try "turned to stone by a cockatrice" and then "reverted in a chaos storm", saves having to worry about hypothermia and all that.

Princess_Luna

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 Nov 09, 14:21:02
Quote from: Princess_Luna on 2013 Nov 09, 14:19:52

try "turned to stone by a cockatrice" and then "reverted in a chaos storm", saves having to worry about hypothermia and all that.

Thank you. It's fixed now!
Rub some bacon on it.

Go Up