Go Down

Bane Emural

Name: Bane Emural
Race (original): Earth pony
Race (current): Earth pony
Place of Origin: (ruined) Ancient Empire
Current home: a small hut near the edge of the Everfree Forest
Personality: Bored, Patient, Wary, Cautious, Friendly, Honor-bound
Special Powers: Ancient Magic (old ways of performing magic)
Alignment: Good
Brief Bio: a strange, secretive pony who has lived alone for many years, even before the Chaos Incident. He is now more cautious of others. He carries around a blade of Ancient design. He still protects the secrets hidden in his home but wanders from it from time to time.
Purpose/Mission: To protect the secrets and artifacts hidden inside his home and help rid any Chaos influence in Equestria.
As Time passes by, so does the winds of the Storms, the water of the Seas, and the rock of the Earth. As all things go, from Life to Death, the sands of Time passes by. ~ Bane Emural

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Bane Emural on 2013 Sep 21, 13:18:40
Name: Bane Emural
Race (original): Earth pony
Race (current): Earth pony
Place of Origin: (ruined) Ancient Empire
Current home: a small hut near the edge of the Everfree Forest
Personality: Bored, Patient, Wary, Cautious, Friendly, Honor-bound
Special Powers: Ancient Magic (old ways of performing magic)
Alignment: Good
Brief Bio: a strange, secretive pony who has lived alone for many years, even before the Chaos Incident. He is now more cautious of others. He carries around a blade of Ancient design. He still protects the secrets hidden in his home but wanders from it from time to time.
Purpose/Mission: To protect the secrets and artifacts hidden inside his home and help rid any Chaos influence in Equestria.
accepted ^-^  Please PM me as to how you want to introduce yourself.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Somebeing

Name: Nameless
Race (original): Earth Pony
Place of Origin: Ponyville (Destroyed.)
Current Home: A small dirt home underground.
Personality: What was once an ordinary stallion who enjoyed the sunshine and the fresh air of the clouds, was no more than one of them. Unharmonized, his characteristic changed dramatically. A shy, doubtful and frightened earth pony changed into a careless, insane risk taker.
Special Power: None. (( ovO))
Alignment: Strongly Chatoic Neutral
Short bio: A fairly young stallion. He doesn't know his own birthday, age or name. Without a cutie mark at his age, he was bullied for years upon years. He works with machines, enjoying to tinkle with whatever he could to make grand inventions. Even though with a talent such as this, he still tries his best to find his true talent.
Purpose/Mission: Peace...and freedom...whatever the cost...

((Finally have time for one of your RPs...

...virtual cake is virtual.))

narwhaliagames

((i'll try this again))

name: aru kisaragi
Race (original): pegasus
Race (current): pegasus
Place of origin: an alternate ponyville
Current home: the everfree forest
Personality: shy, depressed
Special powers: she cant die because of a test her father did on her, sharp teeth (another test), she's a carnivore
Alignment (pacifist, chaotic, lawful, good, neutral, etc): neutral
Brief bio: its not too brief but: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/133340/1/the-life-of-aru-kisaragi/chapter-0-prolouge
Purpose/Mission: to find a purpouse after failing so much in her life
ay i'm no longer using this site

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Somebeing on 2013 Sep 22, 17:07:06
Name: Nameless
Place of Origin: Ponyville (Destroyed.)
Current Home: A small dirt home underground.
Personality: What was once an ordinary stallion who enjoyed the sunshine and the fresh air of the clouds, was no more than one of them. Unharmonized, his characteristic changed dramatically. A shy, doubtful and frightened earth pony changed into a careless, insane risk taker.
Special Power: None. (( ovO))
Alignment: Strongly Chatoic Neutral
Short bio: A fairly young stallion. He doesn't know his own birthday, age or name. Without a cutie mark at his age, he was bullied for years upon years. He works with machines, enjoying to tinkle with whatever he could to make grand inventions. Even though with a talent such as this, he still tries his best to find his true talent.
Purpose/Mission: Peace...and freedom...whatever the cost...

((Finally have time for one of your RPs...

...virtual cake is virtual.))

Quote from: narwhaliagames on 2013 Sep 22, 17:18:51
((i'll try this again))

name: aru kisaragi
Race (original): pegasus
Race (current): pegasus
Place of origin: an alternate ponyville
Current home: the everfree forest
Personality: shy, depressed
Special powers: she cant die because of a test her father did on her, sharp teeth (another test), she's a carnivore
Alignment (pacifist, chaotic, lawful, good, neutral, etc): neutral
Brief bio: its not too brief but: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/133340/1/the-life-of-aru-kisaragi/chapter-0-prolouge
Purpose/Mission: to find a purpouse after failing so much in her life

I'll say accepted, but you'll both have to PM me or talk in OOC about how you want to introduce your characters.  Also, please make sure to follow all rules as listed in addition to Forum Rules.  If you have any questions about acceptable bounds, please feel free to ask.
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

narwhaliagames

my 2nd application

name: kato
race(both origanaly and currently): Pegasus
place of origin: unknown
current home: he doesn't have one he lives wherever a battle takes him
personality: calm strong and bold......in his light form in his darkness form he's the polar opposite of himself
Special power: his amulet is bound to him and it can do some basic magic as well as summon his holy darkness sword and his wolf companion aki as well as make him switch forms
alignment: (light form) lawful (dark form) chaotic
short bio: he is a wandering warrior raised by wolves and is a leader of the royal guard but after discord trapped and encased the princesses he could not defend them so he cast himself out for training soon coming back and willing to do risk his life for them

Asterian Starfall

Let me be a little critical here.
Quote from: narwhaliagames on 2013 Sep 24, 16:55:08
short bio: he is a wandering warrior raised by wolves and is a leader of the royal guard but after discord trapped and encased the princesses he could not defend them so he cast himself out for training soon coming back and willing to do risk his life for them

I don't really see it being possible to be raised by wolves, not in Equestria nor real life. They would most likely eat you before they made you one of their own.
"Luck is how you explain an overly-variabled scenario that went in your favor." - Asterian Élire Starfall

narwhaliagames

Quote from: Asterian on 2013 Sep 24, 16:59:48
Let me be a little critical here.

I don't really see it being possible to be raised by wolves, not in Equestria nor real life. They would most likely eat you before they made you one of their own.
..........do you see it possible for horses to cast advanced magical spells.......I thought so

The Clockwork King

Shall we review?

• Raised by wolves. I am positive that everyone had seen a character with this attribute or similar, wolves must be getting pretty sick of raising other people's kids.

• Light/Dark form. This is ok, if overdone. I mean, a lot of people have a character who has/had an alternate side to them.

• Captain of the royal guard. Thought that was Shining Armour?

• Goes where battle takes him. Ah yes, the lone warrior. Enjoy your brooding walk, we're taking the cart, good luck finding a battle in this RP too.

Gentlemen, if you wish to elaborate further?
CEO of Clockwise Industries, Master of the Empire of Gears, Ave Dominus ex Tempore!

narwhaliagames

Quote from: The Clockwork King on 2013 Sep 24, 17:16:58
Shall we review?

• Raised by wolves. I am positive that everyone had seen a character with this attribute or similar, wolves must be getting pretty sick of raising other people's kids.

• Light/Dark form. This is ok, if overdone. I mean, a lot of people have a character who has/had an alternate side to them.

• Captain of the royal guard. Thought that was Shining Armour?

• Goes where battle takes him. Ah yes, the lone warrior. Enjoy your brooding walk, we're taking the cart, good luck finding a battle in this RP too.

............don't judge me or i'll get aru's dad

Gentlemen, if you wish to elaborate further?

The Clockwork King

Merely commenting on your choice of characteristics. If you have any interest in me stopping, I would suggest seeing Asterion about designing characters, he's very helpful.
CEO of Clockwise Industries, Master of the Empire of Gears, Ave Dominus ex Tempore!

The Wandering Magus

my 2nd application

personality: calm strong and bold......in his light form in his darkness form he's the polar opposite of himself
Special power: his amulet is bound to him and it can do some basic magic as well as summon his holy darkness sword and his wolf companion aki as well as make him switch forms
...he survived this long how, exactly?  and apologies, but wolves are wolves, unless they're chaos-transformed wolves.  the closest thing to being "raised by canines" would be "raised by Diamond Dogs".

also, how exactly is he still live again?  a thousand years, remember.  and as you've noticed, Canterlot wasn't exactly the best place to be when the world went... chaotic.

narwhaliagames

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 Sep 24, 17:46:14
my 2nd application

...he survived this long how, exactly?  and apologies, but wolves are wolves, unless they're chaos-transformed wolves.  the closest thing to being "raised by canines" would be "raised by Diamond Dogs".

also, how exactly is he still live again?  a thousand years, remember.  and as you've noticed, Canterlot wasn't exactly the best place to be when the world went... chaotic.
.....the amulet?

Asterian Starfall

2013 Sep 24, 17:53:38 #33 Last Edit: 2013 Sep 24, 17:55:50 by Asterian
Quote from: narwhaliagames on 2013 Sep 24, 17:01:13
Do you see it possible for horses to cast advanced magical spells.......I thought so

When they are merely a foal? An infant? No.

I'm not ridiculing your character or you, I'm merely saying that the odds of a foal being raised by wolves... To offer a visual, in real life, you are more likely to be killed by a meteor.
(I did the math)

Also, awaiting GM post whenever.
"Luck is how you explain an overly-variabled scenario that went in your favor." - Asterian Élire Starfall

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: narwhaliagames on 2013 Sep 24, 17:47:24
my 2nd application

.....the amulet?
finger and snap.  the ponies that survived were mostly the ponies that kept a low profile or were far enough away to be able to flee the first few centuries.  starting a life in Canterlot during Discord's rise is the next thing to painting a "Discord Me!" sign on an OC's chest.  Can you try a character that was born relatively recently (within the last century) and somewhere besides the Chaos Castle?

narwhaliagames

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 Sep 24, 18:07:04
Quote from: narwhaliagames on 2013 Sep 24, 17:47:24
my 2nd application

.....the amulet?
finger and snap.  the ponies that survived were mostly the ponies that kept a low profile or were far enough away to be able to flee the first few centuries.  starting a life in Canterlot during Discord's rise is the next thing to painting a "Discord Me!" sign on an OC's chest.  Can you try a character that was born relatively recently (within the last century) and somewhere besides the Chaos Castle?
you know what I think i'll be fine with just aru

The Wandering Magus

The Wandering Magus

rejected.  please make a new one that conforms to the existing world and does not attempt to create new factions.  please limit yourself to existing races.

bauccgia0

Name: LASERBOLT! DA DUN DUN DAAAAA GONNA SAVE THE DAAAAAAY Laserbolt
Race (original): Unicorn
Race (current): Unicorn
Place of origin: A thousand years ago, in a different world, where everything went perfectly well that fateful day
Current home: Home?
Personality: I think he's well cemented enough that I don't have to write this.
Special powers:Apart from his connection to the Old Gods, which have been severed due to the increase of flux in this branch dimension, he's pretty good at fixin' stuff.
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral leaning good.
Brief bio: Laserbolt. The name fills minds with images of- actually, no one who hasn't met him knows who he is. Which makes him mad. He should be a star! A hero! A- Well, maybe at least people should recognize his achievements. Luna's student, Celestia's thorn in her side, etc. etc.
Purpose/Mission: After accidentally getting thrown into this world by Bertram, his Personal AI Assistant/teleporter, Laserbolt has found himself with a lack of supercosmic power, and a world where, against all logic, Twilight messed up. It's his big chance to prove himself better than her by takin' down Discord! Not that he has anything against the guy in theory, but a lot of things are good in theory. Like communism!

I'm... not spreading myself too thin, am I?

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: bauccgia0 on 2013 Sep 25, 16:52:59
Name: LASERBOLT! DA DUN DUN DAAAAA GONNA SAVE THE DAAAAAAY Laserbolt
Race (original): Unicorn
Race (current): Unicorn
Place of origin: A thousand years ago, in a different world, where everything went perfectly well that fateful day
Current home: Home?
Personality: I think he's well cemented enough that I don't have to write this.
Special powers:Apart from his connection to the Old Gods, which have been severed due to the increase of flux in this branch dimension, he's pretty good at fixin' stuff.
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral leaning good.
Brief bio: Laserbolt. The name fills minds with images of- actually, no one who hasn't met him knows who he is. Which makes him mad. He should be a star! A hero! A- Well, maybe at least people should recognize his achievements. Luna's student, Celestia's thorn in her side, etc. etc.
Purpose/Mission: After accidentally getting thrown into this world by Bertram, his Personal AI Assistant/teleporter, Laserbolt has found himself with a lack of supercosmic power, and a world where, against all logic, Twilight messed up. It's his big chance to prove himself better than her by takin' down Discord! Not that he has anything against the guy in theory, but a lot of things are good in theory. Like communism!

I'm... not spreading myself too thin, am I?
I'll say accepted, but you'll have to tell me in OOC or PM how and where you want to begin.  Also, I recommend reading the "story" posts to get a feel for the world.  I can PM the relevant posts to you if you want.

Go Up