Summer Camp Calamity -Jump In-

Started by tiny.parcel, 2013 Jul 26, 19:44:12

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

GoldenTerrabyte

((Well for a character like that it could be different, as he is one of those, how shall I say, "special" characters who have different "powers" who are liable to create different effects from certain things, like if he were a unicorn his magic would be a lot different, what I've mostly been saying applies more to a character like Flame, who has no special properties like Whooves does. However, you sure seem really smiley about black holes, and I find that suspicious.))
I'm back

NightlyMoon

(( C'ause.. I had to learn about e'm... I LOVE HOW THEY RIP YOU DIAGONALLY APART! )
Sticks and stones may break my bones but I'll defeat your knive-like words.

Teal Turken

// Sorry for almost killing the thread. I actually thought that pirate map thing was kind of dumb and I didn't want to do it... \\

GoldenTerrabyte

((S'okay. As long as you continue to RP here))
I'm back

Zedd

2013 Aug 19, 20:25:06 #2004 Last Edit: 2013 Aug 19, 20:32:20 by Zedd
Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Aug 19, 19:01:09
Quote from: Zedd on 2013 Aug 19, 17:21:42
//Just pretend this is Flame's answer to Rain's earlier question.

Flame responded, "Well, I don't think I can. Not that I'm not fast enough! I'll be able to beat that one pony in a race as soon as my wings grow a bit."

//Headcanon territory! I suspect that the reason Rainbow Dash is the only one to pull off a Sonic Rainboom is because she's rainbow colored, that fits with her theme, etc. It'd seem out of character to have a completely red pegasus pull off a rainbow colored explosion.
((Ah, another who has not payed attention.
And I quote:
"When a pegasus goes so fast that a sonic boom and a rainbow happen all at once"
which means that it has nothing to do with the pony's coloration))

//Ah. Good to know. I will keep that in mind. Still, Flame statement was ambiguous enough for me to not have to change it.

//Edit: Fireboom, anyone?

//Edit edit: No offense, but me too. I feel like we're starting to steer away from the original theme, just a little bit. Referring to way back on the RP, Omicron built a makeshift wall to fend off the Timberwolves, but that doesn't mean they won't come back. Perhaps something of this sort? We have different characters in the story now so another Timberwolf battle could be interesting. Alternatively, we could introduce other monsters from the show, i.e. dragons, the hydra at FROGGY BOTTOM BOG (hint hint), etc.
Currently innactive. School's been bogging me down. :(

GoldenTerrabyte

((True. Anyway, enough about SRBs. We have roles to play!))
"Cool. I've come close, but I haven't gotten to that speed quite yet, but I wanna!"
I'm back

Teal Turken

// I just question why everyone who plays a pegasus has to do a boom of some kind. Isn't there something else that's cool that a pegasus can do besides go so fast they break the sound barrier in some flashy way? \\

(I'd add Zappy but I don't know where everyone is)

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: Zedd on 2013 Aug 19, 20:25:06
Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Aug 19, 19:01:09
Quote from: Zedd on 2013 Aug 19, 17:21:42
//Just pretend this is Flame's answer to Rain's earlier question.

Flame responded, "Well, I don't think I can. Not that I'm not fast enough! I'll be able to beat that one pony in a race as soon as my wings grow a bit."

//Headcanon territory! I suspect that the reason Rainbow Dash is the only one to pull off a Sonic Rainboom is because she's rainbow colored, that fits with her theme, etc. It'd seem out of character to have a completely red pegasus pull off a rainbow colored explosion.
((Ah, another who has not payed attention.
And I quote:
"When a pegasus goes so fast that a sonic boom and a rainbow happen all at once"
which means that it has nothing to do with the pony's coloration))

//Ah. Good to know. I will keep that in mind. Still, Flame statement was ambiguous enough for me to not have to change it.

//Edit: Fireboom, anyone?

//Edit edit: No offense, but me too. I feel like we're starting to steer away from the original theme, just a little bit. Referring to way back on the RP, Omicron built a makeshift wall to fend off the Timberwolves, but that doesn't mean they won't come back. Perhaps something of this sort? We have different characters in the story now so another Timberwolf battle could be interesting. Alternatively, we could introduce other monsters from the show, i.e. dragons, the hydra at FROGGY BOTTOM BOG (hint hint), etc.
((Okay, I have to say one thing...
The timberwolf battle was the best part of the RP so far. I'd like a reprise with the new characters. Flame, Yellow, the Creeper, Razor, etc. And yes, I've been waiting for the hydra. Because that's very close to where we are. I think it should appear during a walk through the bog.))
I'm back

Zedd

2013 Aug 19, 20:37:36 #2008 Last Edit: 2013 Aug 19, 20:39:16 by Zedd
"Well, as I said, I'm fast enough for it, I just can't because I've got better things to do than try to show off doing some silly rainboom. Flying isn't just about speed, it's about maneuverability and awesomeness, along with being able to fly against odds, like in a storm or something like that," Flame said, pulling off spins and flying around to act out his words.

GoldenTerrabyte

2013 Aug 19, 20:41:04 #2009 Last Edit: 2013 Aug 19, 20:43:15 by Yellowpikmin476
Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Aug 19, 20:34:29
// I just question why everyone who plays a pegasus has to do a boom of some kind. Isn't there something else that's cool that a pegasus can do besides go so fast they break the sound barrier in some flashy way? \\

((Actually, Rain does have a much cooler trick I just haven't mentioned yet. It basically goes like this:
It has to be done in heavy rain.
You fly up, and fly very fast in a little circle to create a mini tornado. The wind sucks up the rain drops in the air and collects them together until it creates a giant sphere of water. The pony doing the trick then flies into the middle of the "giant rain drop", and then lets themselves fall.))

Post Merge

"Actually Flame, I fly much better in a storm! And I got all that. Which is why I'm persuing the final flying skill; super speed!"
I'm back

Teal Turken

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Aug 19, 20:41:04
Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Aug 19, 20:34:29

((Actually, Rain does have a much cooler trick I just haven't mentioned yet. It basically goes like this:
It has to be done in heavy rain.
You fly up, and fly very fast in a little circle to create a mini tornado. The wind sucks up the rain drops in the air and collects them together until it creates a giant sphere of water. The pony doing the trick then flies into the middle of the "giant rain drop", and then lets themselves fall.))

Post Merge

"Actually Flame, I fly much better in a storm! And I got all that. Which is why I'm persuing the final flying skill; super speed!"

// That's actually pretty creative and cool. :D \\

Zedd

//Sounds awesome!

"Well, thats because you're into storms. And that was just an example. I think it's more fun flying against a really strong wind, or through an obstacle course."

Agent: Everfree

((I may end up dropping out, as there is no real control. and without a story to go through it doesn't give me a full enjoyable role play))

GoldenTerrabyte

"Sounds fun. And I hear the Wonderbolts academy has an awesome obstacle course. And yeah, flying in strong wind is awesome. When it's strong enough, it's like, you're exherting as much pressure and force as you can, yet you're still hovering in one spot. It's so awesome!"
I'm back

Teal Turken

Quote from: Agent: Everfree on 2013 Aug 19, 20:53:20
((I may end up dropping out, as there is no real control. and without a story to go through it doesn't give me a full enjoyable role play))

// I opened up a story RP if you haven't checked that out yet. \\

Zedd

"I like it for the friction! It warms you up, even on a cold day."

//By the way, I might reintroduce Omicron later. I'm getting bored of dumbing down my language to that which Flame would speak in. :P

GoldenTerrabyte

2013 Aug 19, 21:06:23 #2016 Last Edit: 2013 Aug 19, 22:21:42 by Yellowpikmin476
((Also, having 3 OCs here at once is getting annoying, I might let Shine go. This place just isn't for her. But it is for Rain and Yellow, so they're never gonna leave this camp.))

Post Merge

((Hello, everypony?))
I'm back

Randam Saiko

(I left the state for one day to spend time with my family @ Hershey Park and this RP definitely escalated quickly .___.; )

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Dark Hooves

Razor: A time traveling pony, interesting. I wish I could do that.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

NightlyMoon

It's not an easy state and it's scary a lot of times... I have an enemy as always.... Nightly said
Sticks and stones may break my bones but I'll defeat your knive-like words.

Go Up