Anyone got a good memory? ((Old OC reboot))

Started by Nala Valor, 2013 Jul 17, 15:38:53

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nala Valor

Hey everyone. I've had this OC for a very long while and I can't remember it's name. All I could find about her is the pic someone did of her for me. ((Thank god someone put it in some sort of OC showcase. I would have never found it))
Does anyone by any chances remember her name?

Weremetalwolf

I'm afraid of not, but she's really pretty.
"Indeed, even if I think that calling her pretty is an understatement"

I can't see the cutiemark, do you remember what it was? Maybe it could recall something in the back of my mind.
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Nala Valor

It wasn't really decided but it was supposed to be a spotlight or something like that.

Weremetalwolf

A spotlight? Uhm.... I remember that I saw her somewhere, but I can't remember her correctly. I'm sorry.
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Nala Valor

If I don't find her old name, I'll just find an other one.

Shadow Mare

Nala Valor

No. If you would read the first post, you would see I didn't. I think it was Ethernal Nebula but I would need confirmation because I can't remember.

GlassMirror

I've seen her somewhere... Is she anywhere else in the OC forum? o.O

Nala Valor

I've checked. She got deleted from this forum.
But are you talking about this OC board or an other forum?

GlassMirror

in this OC board. how did you get the picture if the topic was deleted?

Nala Valor

An other forum kept it as some sort of OC showcase and I happened to go by it while I was searching for an old picture of Nickel Valor. Since Nickel Valor is in the link of the picture, it was the first to pop out before the other nickel valor on the fandom's pic showed up (who is on DA)

Also, I've checked, it is Etheral Nebula who drew it. Found it in her thread.

bauccgia0

This is indeed troubling. It's really annoying when you forget your characters. I know that feeling. We could help you rename and recreate her, if you want.

Nala Valor

The personality and backstory is something I remember clearly... Just the name. But I've chosen a new name and I'll make an other personality so it fits more with something I'm comfortable RPing with.

Coffee Rush

Very sure that's another pony. I've seen this pony before, but, sadly, I don't remember her name...
My OC can be found here!

Go Up