The WhoPonies! [SIGN-UP ONLY]

Started by Alassë, 2013 Jul 13, 20:04:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Somebeing

((Aye. I'm getting myself bored by posting videos.))

Shadechaser

((That is three votes for the night jump.))
((Thunder ; Blobking ; Shadechaser))
((Still waiting for... Alassë to respond. :P))
((And I is ready fo' it.))
Your Brony Personality Test reveals...
Twilight Sparkle?!
Judge not, unless thee be judged first in the kingdom of God.
Mathew 7 1:3

Alassë

((Sorry guys. Harmony and Blobking are still waiting for a response from the colt, yes? Fairy said she'd post late tonight, and I kinda have to wait for her to do so before we can time-jump. :l Gah it kills me to see the RP idling like this. D:))

Shadechaser

((Killing you... making me think of better times... making me generate more thoughts... Though I would like this to have a good rolling along sometime soon... ([glow=purple,2,300]Could be in like five posts after this one.[/glow]) And where have you been? ([glow=purple,2,300]Places, other dimensions, stuff like that.[/glow]) >:/))
Twilight Sparkle?!

Alassë

((As soon as Fairy posts, we'll jump. Deal? X3))

blobking156

[Shade! you're such a ninja!  >:O]

narwhaliagames

((i'm a fast poster so when i join it'll be all good))
ay i'm no longer using this site

Shadechaser

((...narwhaliagames... you are a faster post'er... but what about life? Life 'n' Stuff can drag a RP down from the current speed.))
((Thank you, Alassë. That proves my point. :P))
((([glow=purple,2,300]Oh the wonders of the internet...[/glow]) ...How are you in that deep? ([glow=purple,2,300]I never leave this part.[/glow]) ...Really? ...anyway... The jump will wait for Fairy to reply with the response of the colt. ...Well, the leader will say otherwise.))
((And yes Shadechaser will be playing the song all night if it never changes.))
Twilight Sparkle?!

narwhaliagames

((most of my post's will be in the morning or the afternoon))

Shadechaser

(( :P When do I ever see a post on this topic in the morning? Oh wait, when I slept for five hours from midnight... :P Sorry. x3 I do not mean to be rude, but I don't see most of these users (:P) to post in the morning over having some time to sleep-in, do Life stuff, or even have a short trip away from things... :0 There is a place beyond the computer? :o ...yeah that is how I feel...))
((I think that may be enough. :P))
((I have only one thing else to type...))

((Achievement Unlocked: Mostly Derpy
Used 6 out of 7 smileys that were Derpy Hooves.))
Twilight Sparkle?!

Somebeing

Pumpkin Seeds

*Pumpkin, after the colt walked over to Fairy, made her way to a tent and laid down inside of it. She set her hat to her side before setting her head down facing the fire. After a few minutes she finally drifted off to an almost dreamless sleep.*

dnajai8

um hello... is there anyone here?
Favorite ponies  would have to be... button mash, scootaloo , sweetie belle ,and apple bloom.

GO CUTIEMARK CRUISADERS!

Shadechaser

((dnajai8... this is a RP that is currently in a different dimension. No pony knows of this place... and where did you come from?))
((Side Note: If you don't use your character to speak, please use the text that surrounds this message.))
((Also, it is late at night... so...))
Twilight Sparkle?!

narwhaliagames

((since I haven't started yet can I switch the oc im using?))

Somebeing

Quote from: ssumppg on 2013 Sep 14, 23:11:13
((Sorry guys. Harmony and Blobking are still waiting for a response from the colt, yes? Fairy said she'd post late tonight, and I kinda have to wait for her to do so before we can time-jump. :l Gah it kills me to see the RP idling like this. D:))

((She lied to us...she never posted...

*sad face*))

blobking156

Quote from: Somebeing on 2013 Sep 15, 11:03:25
Quote from: ssumppg on 2013 Sep 14, 23:11:13

*sad face*))

[She is  tricksy, ( >:/) false!]

Alassë

Quote from: Somebeing on 2013 Sep 15, 11:03:25
Quote from: ssumppg on 2013 Sep 14, 23:11:13((Sorry guys. Harmony and Blobking are still waiting for a response from the colt, yes? Fairy said she'd post late tonight, and I kinda have to wait for her to do so before we can time-jump. :l Gah it kills me to see the RP idling like this. D:))

*sad face*))
((>:( UGH. I'll... talk to her. Again. :l So sorry everyone. >.<))

Quote from: dnajai8 on 2013 Sep 15, 02:59:20um hello... is there anyone here?
((You need to sign up for this RP. Here's the sign up thread. :nod:))

Quote from: narwhaliagames on 2013 Sep 15, 10:26:54((since I haven't started yet can I switch the oc im using?))
((Yes, but the new OC will have to be approved. :nod:))

Go Up