Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Started by TwilightNight, 2013 Jun 29, 21:10:15

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Jenzy

I have a kitchen island. Unfortunately, I'm keeping it.

GlassMirror

Quote from: Jenzy on 2013 Sep 22, 17:10:25

meanie... lol

Jenzy

Quote from: GlassMirror on 2013 Sep 22, 17:14:32

meanie... lol

If I do find one on the Island, I'll be willing to go get it.

The rarity though... Just like the silver axe. Not sure when it'll eventually appear again. I used to go to the Island a whole bunch just for the riches!

Sadly, I'm getting less and less time, but maybe I can just play the tours for medals so it'll be worth the 1,000 Bells per visit (even though I make more than enough already lol)

GlassMirror

Quote from: Jenzy on 2013 Sep 22, 17:19:43

meanie... lol

The rarity though... Just like the silver axe. Not sure when it'll eventually appear again. I used to go to the Island a whole bunch just for the riches!

Sadly, I'm getting less and less time, but maybe I can just play the tours for medals so it'll be worth the 1,000 Bells per visit (even though I make more than enough already lol)

I barely go to the island anymore though... less bugs come for some odd reason.  o.O
but i'll go bak today ovO

Jenzy

Quote from: GlassMirror on 2013 Sep 22, 17:23:17

meanie... lol

I barely go to the island anymore though... less bugs come for some odd reason.  o.O

Currently, I'm trying to get back my 3DS from mother.

Some stupid... negotiation thing again. Parents... :l

I finished all the needed homework that's due like she asked. If I don't get it back, my town is ruined! (Though, if I have to TT to recover those past days... mmmm... it may still work. But I'd rather not go there)

GlassMirror

Quote from: Jenzy on 2013 Sep 22, 17:27:51
Quote from: GlassMirror on 2013 Sep 22, 17:23:17

meanie... lol

Currently, I'm trying to get back my 3DS from mother.

Some stupid... negotiation thing again. Parents... :l

I finished all the needed homework that's due like she asked. If I don't get it back, my town is ruined! (Though, if I have to TT to recover those past days... mmmm... it may still work. But I'd rather not go there)

O: O: O:

Jenzy

Luckily, I'm getting my 3DS back tomorrow and to hope that never happens again! DD:

Oh. And seeing a true Double Rainbow today really made me SMILE! :D
I already had played earlier today, so I think I'll be OK for now until tomorrow.

GoldenTerrabyte

I got K.K. Birthday! YAY!
I'm back

Azure

SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION TIME!

I couldn't find a blue hoodie, so, with the help of my awful art skills, I decided to design one.
It didn't turn out entirely terrible so I thought I'd share it.

3DS Friend Code: 1091-8504-5380
BE THERE AND BE SQUARE
Spoiler: show

this'll have ponies one day
Skype in the off chance that you'd like to talk to me: AzureLancet

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: Azure on 2013 Sep 23, 13:11:03
SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION TIME!

I couldn't find a blue hoodie, so, with the help of my awful art skills, I decided to design one.
It didn't turn out entirely terrible so I thought I'd share it.

Like it! Nice shading at the bottom!
I'm back

Azure

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Sep 23, 13:15:55Like it! Nice shading at the bottom!

Thanks.
I'll learn how to design in time.
BE THERE AND BE SQUARE

Chishio Kunrin

That's really good! O:
I was thinking of making myself a jacket pro design. But I was wondering... If you save a design at the Able shop, then make a pro design on the slot of the design you saved, will the old design still be in the saved box?

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Azure

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Sep 23, 13:55:25
That's really good! O:
I was thinking of making myself a jacket pro design. But I was wondering... If you save a design at the Able shop, then make a pro design on the slot of the design you saved, will the old design still be in the saved box?
Yeah.
The design stands are just so you can preserve designs.
BE THERE AND BE SQUARE

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Azure on 2013 Sep 23, 13:56:59
That's really good! O:
Yeah.

I meant when you talk to Sable(?) and say you want to save a design, and she brings up a window kind of like when you're using a storage furniture in your house.

Azure

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Sep 23, 13:58:55
That's really good! O:
Yeah.

I meant when you talk to Sable(?) and say you want to save a design, and she brings up a window kind of like when you're using a storage furniture in your house.
Oh.
No.
The front of the pro design will overwrite the design in use.
BE THERE AND BE SQUARE

GlassMirror

How does everyone design so neat on ACNL? I can draw, but I get kinda sloppy. DD:

KirbyFluttershy

Quote from: GlassMirror on 2013 Sep 23, 16:35:00
How does everyone design so neat on ACNL? I can draw, but I get kinda sloppy. DD:

I use a program called anicro to get the matching color set, but i don't think the program is updated to use for this game so It might be best to get a pattern off from someone's QR code. I got my flag design from someone's QR code.

The patterns I have may not have the matching color sets. here's my patterns I have so far. Just be careful, If you don't like to be using these pattern designs, You can just search for the pattern you want other than using mine. Some of the patterns may be sloppy work though.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Azure on 2013 Sep 23, 14:03:08
That's really good! O:
Yeah.

Oh.
No.

I'm not using the design I saved anywhere. If I make a pro design in my inventory's design chart where the design I saved is
*Sigh*

I saved a rose design.
If I make a jacket pro design on the spot where the rose design is in my inventory's design chart, will the rose design still exist in Sable's(?) saved pattern storage?

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: GlassMirror on 2013 Sep 23, 16:35:00
Zoom in.
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Sep 23, 18:12:59
That's really good! O:
Yeah.

Oh.
No.

I'm not using the design I saved anywhere. If I make a pro design in my inventory's design chart where the design I saved is
*Sigh*

I saved a rose design.
If I make a jacket pro design on the spot where the rose design is in my inventory's design chart, will the rose design still exist in Sable's(?) saved pattern storage?
Yes. Nothing in storage changes.
I'm back

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Sep 23, 18:21:36
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Sep 23, 18:12:59
That's really good! O:
Yeah.

Oh.
No.

*Sigh*

I saved a rose design.
Yes. Nothing in storage changes.

Okay, thankies. Sorry it took so long for me to figure out how to explain it properly. X3

Go Up