Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Started by TwilightNight, 2013 Jun 29, 21:10:15

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FakeSmile

I really wanted second.  :c
I enjoy being average.

I still can't change my eye colour just yet. . .
I like keeping my hair white and short.   :nod:
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

GlassMirror

Quote from: FakeSmile on 2013 Jul 20, 20:47:22
I really wanted second.  :c
I enjoy being average.

I still can't change my eye colour just yet. . .
I like keeping my hair white and short.   :nod:

I like mines long and blue  :3

FakeSmile

I just walk into Shampoodle. . .
I can get contacts. . .
:l
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

GlassMirror

GoldenTerrabyte

Fully paid off my house! It's huge! And paid off!^-^
I'm back

GlassMirror

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Jul 20, 22:44:08

maybe I should pay off my house again so I can get the back room, or the left or right rooms.

KirbyFluttershy

I have to work on the expansions too, but I'm getting close to fully expanded house. That's the reason why I saved the Public Work Projects last as I unlock more of them from Villagers. I just need to get more fish to sell so that way I can repay the loan fast enough. Olive Flounder was my premium selling item for today, but I'm not gonna bother fishing them up so I'm just gonna go with the usual fish.

btw did you guys win the bug-off contest yet? I just won another contest by submitting a Horned Atlas.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Chishio Kunrin

I kinda didn't turn my game back on until late at night, and Nat told me that the award ceremony was cancelled and he'll mail everyone their trophies later. X3 At least I still get a trophy. Yayyy.

Also, I has the master sword! :3

I can't wait to expand my house more. I have so much stuff to put in it, but not enough room. DD: Most of it is all lined up against walls, and there's a shark tank in the middle of the room. I'm storing a bunch of stuff in my balloon cabinet whatever until I have more room for furniture.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Jenzy

The schedule of the Bug-Off is as follows:
Event: 9AM - 6PM
Awards Ceremony: Can be attended between 6PM - 9PM. Otherwise, it's cancelled.

Oh. If you beat the 1st Place Score every time, you'll get extra rewards! So a plan would probably be giving Nat something that kinda "staircases" the score. Unless you just want the trophy.

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Jul 20, 22:44:08

It's huge, but it's freakin' empty.

And August 2013? Wow... lol

Your time is way messed up dude. You'll be at the end of time by then.

I won 1st Place on the Bug off with my smashing goliath beetle worth 131 pts! Yay for me! ^-^

Time Travelling ruins the fun of the game. Now, I hate waiting, but the wait is always worth it at the end!

I still have 2 rooms. A fully expanded First-Floor and Stage 2-Expanded 2nd Floor.

My 1st-Floor Room has reached the limit of putting items in the room! lol

I really need to expand soon, but I won't do so until I reach 10,000,000 Bells! I'll expand slowly as I will actually plan out of what to put in the house, instead of having just nothingness. (And it's quite fun, as my house layout is always different and varied every time!

Sometimes I sell furniture I no longer want or need, in the flea-market space for double or near triple the amount Reese pays for it, and your villager may still actually buy it! (I only sell the ones I don't need that looks good, since villagers will display it in their fine homes later. If you want a villager to display something in their house that looks nice and fitting, trade it to them when they ask you or sell it.)

Chishio Kunrin

Oh, sometimes villagers put really stupid furniture up for sale like a cardboard box bed, so if I see a villager in Re-Tail, I'll push them toward something stupid that I'm never gonna buy. If they like it, I'll tell them to buy it.

Ok, so, I have an absolute ton of baskets of fruits and a whole bunch of fossils just sitting on the ground outside Re-Tail, waiting for it to open so I can sell 'em! Then, I'll make payments on the bridge I want. I'm eager to get that done with, since Dr. Shrunk just visited me this morning and asked to build Club LOL.

I really wanna know when I'm gonna be able to customize furniture in Re-Tail. I have a collection of gems just waiting to be used on that.

Teal Turken

Jenzy

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Jul 21, 09:14:56
Oh, sometimes villagers put really stupid furniture up for sale like a cardboard box bed, so if I see a villager in Re-Tail, I'll push them toward something stupid that I'm never gonna buy. If they like it, I'll tell them to buy it.

Ok, so, I have an absolute ton of baskets of fruits and a whole bunch of fossils just sitting on the ground outside Re-Tail, waiting for it to open so I can sell 'em! Then, I'll make payments on the bridge I want. I'm eager to get that done with, since Dr. Shrunk just visited me this morning and asked to build Club LOL.

I really wanna know when I'm gonna be able to customize furniture in Re-Tail. I have a collection of gems just waiting to be used on that.

Hey Chisio, I want to add you to my Friend List soon ^-^

Also, to get Cyrus to wake up, there's a certain thing you gotta do...
Spoiler: show
Cyrus will awaken and provide his services only with the gate closed and no visitors. To use him, four conditions must be met:

•     You've sold 100,000 bells worth of items to Reese.

•     You have 50 pieces of furniture catalogued (found at the Nookling Stores).

•     You have 10 pieces of clothing catalogued (from the Able Sisters).

•     You have been mayor for at least seven days.

In my town, I have a bunch of clothes and furniture just lying there, when I have to put a bunch of bugs and sharks I've caught from the Island in the locker. X3

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Jenzy on 2013 Jul 21, 11:12:04
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Jul 21, 09:14:56

Hey Chisio, I want to add you to my Friend List soon ^-^

Also, to get Cyrus to wake up, there's a certain thing you gotta do...
Cyrus will awaken and provide his services only with the gate closed and no visitors. To use him, four conditions must be met:

•     You've sold 100,000 bells worth of items to Reese.

•     You have 50 pieces of furniture catalogued (found at the Nookling Stores).

•     You have 10 pieces of clothing catalogued (from the Able Sisters).

•     You have been mayor for at least seven days.

In my town, I have a bunch of clothes and furniture just lying there, when I have to put a bunch of bugs and sharks I've caught from the Island in the locker. X3

Ah, thanks! I'll try to do that, then.

So, I'm having moments that would be great to record, like for a Let's Play, so I'm kinda sad that I can't record this.
I headed up to Re-Tail to sell some fruits, and Moe asked me to deliver something that Tangy left at his house. I said ok, went into Re-Tail, and I thought "Poppy, why are you still here?" When I went to talk to Reese, my character talked to Poppy instead. :/
me: Wha--
Poppy: I like knowing that the things I don't use anymore will go to good homes where they ARE used.
me: ... That's great. *Pushes Poppy away* Now get outta the way.
Sold my stuff, went to Tangy's house to deliver the thing, and I walked in on her and Vic standing near each other.
me: Oh. :I Uhh. What is he doing here? Didn't mean to interrupt. I have a delivery.
I give it to Tangy
Tangy: So this is something I left at Moe's house, huh? *Opens the gift, piece of furniture*
me: Why'd you leave--
Tangy: Hey, my men's toilet! ovO
me: WHAT. lol

She really did do a crazy face when she said that, too.

Jenzy

Ah wow... lol

I think you talked to Poppy because you were close to him/her. Happens sometimes. :\

In the Re-Tail, if you're selling something, you can push a villager toward that item, and if they notice, they might buy it. (Also the only place they can be pushed without getting mad or sad meaning, no loss in friendship)

Chishio Kunrin

Yeah, I tend to push them toward stupid things that I don't want to buy and things that I'm selling.

Also, yayyyy! I paid off my current house loan and my bridge public works project today! Tomorrow, my house will have a second floor!

Teal Turken

It is raining SO HARD outside my house tonight and yet it's perfectly sunny in my town.
What? lol

Shadow Mare

question, will there be an animal crossing for Wii U?

Teal Turken

Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2013 Jul 21, 23:31:58
question, will there be an animal crossing for Wii U?

I haven't heard anything but I'm gonna guess no there won't.
At least not in the next two years.

Shadow Mare

Guess I'll have to play the extremely long waiting game for a console release since I don't want to play on a handheld.

Jenzy

Animal Crossing: New Leaf is just perfect for the Nintendo 3DS.

You can play this game anywhere, any time, as well as enjoying the fantastic 3D visuals!

And a Nintendo 3DS IS a CONSOLE. But I guess you're waiting for a HOME Console release. Pffff... Some people.

I'm going to be starting t-shirt requests soon. ^-^

Each tee is going to cost 1 perfect fruit each.

Finished my first one! FakeSmile's "Skitty (#300) tee"

Heh... Because of that, I 'extended' their usual closing time. It was supposed to normally close at 9:00 p.m. But I finally finished at 10:18 p.m. Can't go back in now 'till tomorrow! (Good thing it doesn't close until you actually step out of the shop)

Go Up