Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Started by TwilightNight, 2013 Jun 29, 21:10:15

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Teal Turken

The stores closing really bugs me. I don't time travel, I play fair!

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: Jenzy on 2013 Jul 21, 08:22:22

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Jul 20, 22:44:08
Fully paid off my house! It's huge! And paid off!^-^

It's huge, but it's freakin' empty.

And August 2013? Wow... lol

Your time is way messed up dude. You'll be at the end of time by then.

Yeah, I know. Explanations:
It's empty, because IDK why.

Yes, I Time Travel. I hate waiting for store upgrades and unlocks. Some things take too long.

Also, I'm updating it again soon. It'll be much less empty.  And I got the golden exterior! I got the 1,100,000 mark in the HHA!
I'm back

KirbyFluttershy

I don't do time travel unless it's for the turnip prices. That's the Main reason why I only time travel back for turnip prices also I don't make Promises putting up Fees for Selling Turnips and I made that kind of promise.

I dunno If you guys like the Pattern Designs I have, but That's the only Minimal Amount that I have. Like I said the Program that I used that can change images into Animal Crossing Designs wasn't Updated yet.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: KirbyFluttershy on 2013 Jul 22, 15:26:00
I don't do time travel unless it's for the turnip prices. That's the Main reason why I only time travel back for turnip prices also I don't make Promises putting up Fees for Selling Turnips and I made that kind of promise.

I dunno If you guys like the Pattern Designs I have, but That's the only Minimal Amount that I have. Like I said the Program that I used that can change images into Animal Crossing Designs wasn't Updated yet.
But that kills them, doesn't it? And I never bothered with the whole turnip fiasco. I catch beetles.
I'm back

GlassMirror

I have club tortimer!
I just met a Japanese girl for like 5 seconds. since im learning Japanese, I knew what her name was  ^-^

FakeSmile

My town. . .
Its gone. . .
It got deleted -_____-
If anyone needs me I'll be crying in a dark corner.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

GlassMirror

Quote from: FakeSmile on 2013 Jul 22, 17:38:25
My town. . .
Its gone. . .
It got deleted -_____-

it got deleted?

KirbyFluttershy

Quote from: FakeSmile on 2013 Jul 22, 17:38:25
My town. . .
Its gone. . .
It got deleted -_____-

How did it happen? Surely the data should be in your SD card. You could've created a backup file to your SD card and then restore it back on the system. If You took out your SD card to upload pictures from the card reader, be sure to put the SD card back in. That's one of those mistakes I Made

Btw Guys, I had Crowns Available at my town's able shop, but they were worth over 1mil Bells.

Jenzy

... Deleted?! How could that happen?! O:

That... that's just not fair! >A<

If you are an impatient person, Animal Crossing or Real Life just isn't your thing.

I get impatient too, but getting things too quickly completely makes the experience quite boring. :l
And quite useless as well. Like you don't care for your town at all.

There's actually badges for Turnips. I plan to get all the badges, so I'm gonna have to play the Stalk-Market for a while. You have to make Millions of Bells off turnips you want to get that Golden Badge.
Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Jul 22, 13:25:00
The stores closing really bugs me. I don't time travel, I play fair!

There are actually ordinances for stores opening earlier or later. Well, AC is like RL, so the stores gotta close some time.

And I love taking the journey day by day on this wonderful game, everyday. Instead of skipping the heck out of it. It's not all about store upgrades and such. And it's nice to interact with my villagers each day, along with getting all of those badges (definitely aiming for the Gold of how long the game is played! B))

I don't time travel to receive my hard-earned Bells. Money isn't everything. ^-^ (There're also badges for that, which I'm nicely "stair-casing" up fairly. :nod:)

I don't just always play this game 24/7. I've got to do stuff in Life, so the game can progress as is and can wait. :3

FakeSmile

Deleted? My bad, I meant to say corrupted.
I guess I turned off my 3DS while it was saving or something.
But whatever, just got to start from over. . .
I'm still naming her Cierra but my town is gonna be call Dendrobi.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Jenzy

Quote from: FakeSmile on 2013 Jul 23, 19:12:39

Farewell PearHill. T'was a nice, forest-y and lively town. (You've made an incredible amount of progress. The corruption is quite unfair)

I wonder what new villagers we'll see in Dendrobi. (I'm curious where "Dendrobi" comes from...)

BTW, I'm ready to send you the Skitty tee you requested any time. One whatever perfect fruit you may get growing in your new town will do.

I've started T-shirt requests! (or technically commissions in the game) All you need is a perfect fruit to give me in exchange for 3 cherries. (I'll display your finished shirt in your town also) If cherries are native to your town, you give me 3,000 Bells, for. 3 of whatever fruit you want (3 of one type).

Example:

I've actually haven't started a thread of it yet. Should I?

Book Smarts

I pretty much have all of the entire Nintendo themed furniture set, still no Majora's Mask  >:O

Chishio Kunrin

2013 Jul 24, 12:13:27 #212 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 24, 13:14:45 by Chishio Kunrin
Kitty's leaving my town tomorrow. :c

I found my lazy villager Moe sitting on a stump I left. lol

My villagers keep asking me for oranges, but I think they're just doing that simply because my town doesn't have oranges. Even Tangy, the cat whose head is made of an orange, asked for an orange.
Aaaand just after I typed this, yet another villager asked for an orange. :/

Post Merge

Well, well, well. Today, I've unlocked both the museum second floor and dream suite public works projects. :] But I'm gonna work on Club LOL.

Post Merge

:I
I delivered a gift to Poppy and she gave me... an orange! O:

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Teal Turken

2013 Jul 24, 14:46:24 #213 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 24, 14:51:43 by Teal Turken
I had Katie....and then my neighbor put my AC into his 3DS and messed up the time, setting it a year ahead and now she's gone before I ever even found her in my town.
I literally lost my head at that and hurried away from him because today he's driven me insane.

GoldenTerrabyte

Jenzy has a pretty cool town, although I can't find Wendell, but I like when people aren't afraid to have millions of trees. I like towns with lots. And thanks to his dream town, I know what a perfect pear looks like. There are NO pictures of them online! All of the perfect fruits but pears have pics! However, I found Wendell the first time. I got his Jenzy T shirt!
I'm back

KirbyFluttershy

I think that wendell has been removed from the game no? He only appeared the past 3 games, but I dunno if Wendell is in this game or not.

FakeSmile

Quote from: Jenzy on 2013 Jul 24, 02:10:47
Quote from: FakeSmile on 2013 Jul 23, 19:12:39

Farewell PearHill. T'was a nice, forest-y and lively town. (You've made an incredible amount of progress. The corruption is quite unfair)

I wonder what new villagers we'll see in Dendrobi. (I'm curious where "Dendrobi" comes from...)

BTW, I'm ready to send you the Skitty tee you requested any time. One whatever perfect fruit you may get growing in your new town will do.

Ehhh, I ain't even mad. I got oranges this time ( man, I love oranges! ).
The layout of my town is AMAZING! So, I guess everything is alright. . .
I want to time travel so bad, but I am too lazy to keep up with it.
So I'm going day by day.

Oh great, I can't wait to see it! I just planted my first perfect fruit today.
( I just started my town today. . . )
You can pm me the QR code or I can just go to your town and get it.
Which ever is alright with you.
:)
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Shadow Mare

Does anyone have AC: CF? Planning to get it from my sister.

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: KirbyFluttershy on 2013 Jul 24, 18:26:49
I think that wendell has been removed from the game no? He only appeared the past 3 games, but I dunno if Wendell is in this game or not.
He is. In the Dream Suite, he's in the towns, and you can get designs from the town you're dreaming.
I'm back

GlassMirror

Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2013 Jul 24, 20:53:38
Does anyone have AC: CF? Planning to get it from my sister.

I have it!  0:)

Go Up