The Triple Kingdom's Feud: Tensions arise [Sign up]

Started by KoalaLover99, 2013 May 29, 14:04:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KoalaLover99

"No questions? Fantastic. Right, as you all know the situation between the other nations isn't the best. Thus we need more information on their movements. Do you see where we are going with this?" There wasn't a noise from the crowd "Stupid ponies" He muttered. "We are deploying a spy mission to inspect Erembes and Rhembela. Rhembela on higher priority. Two ponies will be sent for Rhembela, one for Erembes. The ponies have already been selected. Those who didn't get a duty this week please stand"

The Leaflet read:

THE RHEMBELA CLEANSING ARMY

How would you like to see the islands fall into chaos? No more peace and tranquility? Of course not. Join the Rhembela cleaning army and see those images of fear and chaos be washed away! Be the driving force in what changes these islands for the better good

For more information please go to your nearest church and ask for application. You won't regret restoring peace

In the lower right corner, there is the Rhembela seal printed in green wax, however in the lower left corner there is a hastily scribbled note in charcoal Don't join, PLEASE, spread around before taken down

((I will be slower with posts, I'm reading to kill a mockingbird at the same time for school))

Dark Hooves

<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

KoalaLover99

"Well since you showed no reluctance like the last group you can choose where you want to go..." He closes his eyes and places his hoof down on the sheet of paper "... Silver, you are first pick, which nation would you wish to be deployed to?" One of the ponies who stood up gave off a small moan.

Seriack

Mist gave a very small snarl when he read the poster... But paused after he saw the small script in the left corner. Others that felt the way Rhembela was going at bringing peace was wrong? Suddenly, he tried to bring to mind the pony that had put up the poster... He needed to find him, to find where the others that shared his views were. He began to move again, following the trail of posters, trying to find the like-minded ponies...
[move][/move]
Thanks Soriku for the Pixel Poneh!
My OC's((Only one so far))
"Let me carry your burdens"

Zeekar

Vale stood up and looked around.He saw a bird flying above and decided to watch that instead of the weed. His mother came outside and checked on him,but didnt say anything. She just shook her head and went back inside. Vale smiled at the bird,wondering what it is like to see everything from above.

KoalaLover99

The leaflets lead him to the town centre, where a large half chipped fountain stood. There was a notice board with leaflets on it, the highest one the one that had lead Mist there. It read the same but the charcoal was different handwriting from the last few leaflets. The crowd of ponies around it seemed to be taking more interest to the charcoal than the recruitment message.

Soon it became obvious where Taegu was headed. The black market. She dumped the bag of crops down onto a stall, and the pony running it had obviously seen her before. "The usual?"
"5 extra carrots. Don't cut me short again"
"Watch your mouth missy, or that might be two less bits from last time" Taegu smiled, gave the bag away and  collected her bits. She then made her way to another stall which was selling seeds, and used half her money on refilling her supplies. Once she left and made her way home she was making calculations in her head on her savings.

Seriack

Although only a unicorn, Mist was able to force his way to the front of the group and read the leaflet... More, precisely, the charcoal writing... He wanted to know what it said before it was taken down by the Priests... Or the guards. He needed to know.
[move][/move]

Zeekar

Vale started jumping up and down,trying to get a better look at the bird.He looked kinda weird,since he was a full grown pony,but he didnt mind. He was to curious to care.He ended up jumping on a growing carrot without knowing.

Dark Hooves

Quote from: KoalaLover99 on 2013 Jun 12, 13:15:58
"Well since you showed no reluctance like the last group you can choose where you want to go..." He closes his eyes and places his hoof down on the sheet of paper "... Silver, you are first pick, which nation would you wish to be deployed to?" One of the ponies who stood up gave off a small moan.

Silver: Rhembela sir.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

KoalaLover99

The Charcoal note read Don't join, PLEASE, instead join the resi- And a member of the army tore the paper down, leaving an strip where the nail is. The colt had a leaders badge on and looks red in the face. "What is this? What is this?! People! Do you believe a word this note or any others say?!" The ponies all quickly shake their heads. The leader's face slackens "Good, good... now we need to start up a clean up on these notes..." He turns away talking to other ponies in uniforms.

"Splendid"
"Sir, sir! I would like to be Ermebes on your orders!"
"So that is Rhembela, Shadow, and finally star in Erembes. You have one hour to get to the docks, you will be briefed there. I expect full armor Shadow. Timetables can be found on the boards at the gates. Meeting dismissed" The hall is suddenly filled with the clattering of hooves as everypony starts moving.

Seriack

Mist hadn't shaken his head, but the guards hadn't seen it. It was a lucky break for him. So... There is a resistance.... I need to find these ponies... He thought to himself. How was he going to find them... Though? He moves forward and takes the small scrap of paper and walks off, hoping nopony saw him do it. True, he may despise the Government and its actions... But he wasn't foolhardy. He makes his way back toward the library, sticking the scrap into his flank pocket.
[move][/move]

KoalaLover99

A rather flamboyant pony is waiting outside his library "Goodness me I've been waiting all day for you to come here! All I wanted was a copy of the 'Rhembela History of Peace'... be quick church starts in half an hour"

Seriack

Mist almost facehoofs... Service, of course, it was every bucking day... He again refrains, this time from rubbing his head as he moves toward the door. He levitates the key out and says, "Yes... Yes... I'll have it as quick as can be..." To reassure the pony. He unlocks the door and holds it open, motioning the other pony in. Luckily the book, 'Rhembela History of Peace', was a common one, as it was required by Church to have. He waits for the other to enter before he himself moves in.
[move][/move]

KoalaLover99

The pony trots in happily, and starts looking around at all the books. "How wonderful... so many scripts... anyway the local priest wants that book quick for his sermon." Upon closer inspection the pony has a church seal on his chest.

Dark Hooves

Quote from: KoalaLover99 on 2013 Jun 12, 14:09:14
The Charcoal note read Don't join, PLEASE, instead join the resi- And a member of the army tore the paper down, leaving an strip where the nail is. The colt had a leaders badge on and looks red in the face. "What is this? What is this?! People! Do you believe a word this note or any others say?!" The ponies all quickly shake their heads. The leader's face slackens "Good, good... now we need to start up a clean up on these notes..." He turns away talking to other ponies in uniforms.

"Splendid"
"Sir, sir! I would like to be Ermebes on your orders!"
"So that is Rhembela, Shadow, and finally star in Erembes. You have one hour to get to the docks, you will be briefed there. I expect full armor Shadow. Timetables can be found on the boards at the gates. Meeting dismissed" The hall is suddenly filled with the clattering of hooves as everypony starts moving.

Silver already wearing her armor follows orders and arrives at the docks 10 minutes early.

Zeekar

Vale stopped jumping,and looked away from the bird.He looked down and saw the crushed carrot though didnt care.He simply wondered off,looking for some kind of entertainment, since farming was obviously not his choice of amusement today.

KoalaLover99

Soon after silver a different pony arrives "Blimey you're here early... I've barely started getting the ships organised... Well whilst your here you can check what we're looking for on this" He hands Silver an envelope, with the Abrasam seal on it. "If you want to get out early however feel free to help me out. It's hard doing all this by myself..." He starts mumbling off and begins pulling on ropes attached to small boats.

Dark Hooves

2013 Jun 13, 11:52:53 #37 Last Edit: 2013 Jun 13, 11:54:33 by Dark Hooves
Silver starts helping him pulling the ropes off from the boats.

Silver: After I'm done helping, I'll be departing to Rhembela to carryout my orders.

Angel: Come little fillies, into the basement.

Misty and Winter: Awwwwwwwwww.

They all enter the basement and Angel locks the door.

Seriack

Mist just nods his head, mostly ignoring the other pony. He moves off to where he keeps his 'important' books and flips on the magically powered lights... And almost gasps in surprise. He only had one copy of the book left, "You can tell him he has the blessings of Peace... I only have one copy left." Mist tells him, levitating the book off the shelf and hoofing it to the official.
[move][/move]

KoalaLover99

2013 Jun 13, 12:46:08 #39 Last Edit: 2013 Jun 13, 12:50:13 by KoalaLover99
"Mmh..." Not paying attention, he yanked the rope too hard, causing it to slosh to one side, and water entered the boat "Oh for the love of..." He grabs a bucket and jumps into the boat. With an annoyed look on his face he begins to take water out.

"Many thanks, my good pony!" He lifts the book with his hoof and stangly looks behind Mist, but just looks at the clock "Well, I hope to see you at the church then, infact, for being such a good sport, how would you like a seat near the front?" Before he could answer, the official said "Wonderful! See you!"and leaves

Go Up