My humble art

Started by Ba2sai, 2013 May 19, 12:07:55

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ba2sai

Hello everyone. With your permission, I would like to share their pictures in this thread. I hope you will appreciate, as the artist of my bad. (With love Google translator.)

Spoiler: show

Tiger

"As the artist of my bad" doesn't make much sense in English  o.O I suppose you meant "As my art is bad"?

Anyway, it looks real good! I like the hair. Though her back leg could use some fixing... I'm not sure how to say it, but the line over the belly should be shorter. Other than that this really is great  :]

Hopefully this gets translated properly when you translate this into the Google Translator  :s

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Ba2sai

OC for my colleague.

Shadow Mare

Nightmare702

Quote from: Ba2sai on 2013 May 19, 12:07:55
Hello everyone. With your permission, I would like to share their pictures in this thread. I hope you will appreciate, as the artist of my bad. (With love Google translator.)

Good job!
~Deleted, wat?~

Tiger

Quote from: Nightmare702 on 2013 May 21, 19:10:40
Quote from: Ba2sai on 2013 May 19, 12:07:55

Good job!

The problem with showing that video to him is that he doesn't actually speak English... He uses Google Translator to put English text on his screen.
"It's so Fluffy" is the title of the video if you want to know what that is in your language, Ba2sai ovO

Ba2sai

The English text of the speech I understand. I just can not make suggestions. ^-^

Ba2sai

catofication of ponyfications of my friends

Ba2sai

Ba2sai

Bravo 658

Beautifully done, I must say!  Look at all them leaves... o_O

Ba2sai

Thank you very much, I hope that one day one of my work gets on EQD.

Night Pony

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Tiger

Ba2sai

Friends, I am so happy. The usual pattern for gift-friend got on EQD. It's been my dream ever since I started to paint.

Tiger

I'm quite sure you're a lot more excited than the formal tone Google Translate gives XD

Great for you, lad! Just keep doing what you're doing  ^-^

I want to paint, but I don't know how T_T

Ba2sai

Quote from: Tiger on 2013 Jun 05, 19:21:50
I'm quite sure you're a lot more excited than the formal tone Google Translate gives XD

Great for you, lad! Just keep doing what you're doing  ^-^

I want to paint, but I don't know how T_T

Thank you very much, but here's the problem. What if I fail to do more worthy art?

Ba2sai

Ага, уныло... :c

Ba2sai

'll Just leave this here.

Shadow Mare

Dude.... I wish you be taking requests... your art is super cool!

Go Up