Herro!~ Perfection has arrived...

Started by Daxalog, 2013 Mar 18, 21:49:32

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daxalog

I thought I would take my precious time and grace this forum with my awesome presence. I hope that maybe I can atleast provide some form of entertainment and maybe make your time here more enjoyable.

Who am I kidding? My existence alone has made this forum better! Hah! Yes I'm right, right?    :/

Yes, well seeing as I one day hope to get into game design and primarily 3d modeling I could learn a thing or two from the people of this forum.
Mercy is Malware!
- Your favorite robotic Mare Oc. Sparkplug

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE please check out the rules explore and have fun.

Daxalog

Quote from: Ryo_D_Disk on 2013 Mar 18, 21:51:39
Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE please check out the rules explore and have fun.

Already read the rules. I'm still skimming the forums for more rules.
Mercy is Malware!

Ryo_D_Disk

Well then dont forget the have fun part  ^-^ and If you have any questions your more than welcome to ask   ^-^

Billow Pillow

Introduction:

Greetings, and welcome new friend to the Legends of Equestria! It is a pleasure to meet you, If you ever need any help please feel free to ask a staff, or one of are many helpful and active members here on the forums! Also please be sure to remember to check out the rules Here.

My Chat:

Yes i read you already stated you read the rules.  But it's part of my introduction, so have fun!
Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Bravo 658

Well, if that wasn't a Rainbow Dash introduction, I don't know what is...

Daxalog

Quote from: Bravo 539 on 2013 Mar 18, 22:36:16
Well, if that wasn't a Rainbow Dash introduction, I don't know what is...

Rainbow Dash? More like Rainbow not as cool as me...dash. Yeah, I'm clever.
Mercy is Malware!

Bravo 658

2013 Mar 18, 23:05:05 #7 Last Edit: 2013 Mar 19, 11:05:51 by Bravo 539
We'll see about that. :/
Son, I've survived mustard gas and pepper spray alike.
I'm a seasoned veteran.
Just how clever do you think you are? ovO

Weremetalwolf

Hi my new friend and welcome to the Legends of Equestria forum! I wish you to have the best stay here and make lots of friends! And most important HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Night Pony

Hello and welcome to the forum!  ^-^

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Daxalog

Quote from: Bravo 539 on 2013 Mar 18, 23:05:05
We'll see about that. :/
Son, I've survived mustard gas and pepper spray alike.
I'm a seasoned veteran.
Just how clever do you think you are? ovO

Mustard gas and pepper spray? May I have a side of Ketchup with my fries please?  lol
Mercy is Malware!

Bravo 658

I relish the fact that you've mustard the strength to try and ketchup with me, but you'll be defeated by the end of the day!  Have at you! B)

.tersa

Of course you're right!  ovO Welcome, good sir.

Vivo ut serviam.

Mr.Fox

Serve your Emperor well today, tomorrow you will maybe not....

sutanshachou

CyanPiRex

You sound like a fun guy. We need people like you! WELCOME TO SPACE!  :D
I do art, guys!

DeviantArt: http://pi-rex.deviantart.com/

Lord of Madness

Greetings from Madness!!! If you need any help there is a place with threads for that right Here.
There is even a thread where some Ponies ask questions Here.
Or you could even ask some of us members, we would be glad to help. Be sure to read the Rules

anyway as the most insane pony that you shall ever meet I greet you! Have a wonderful time and watch out for the giant flying burritos.

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Daxalog on 2013 Mar 18, 21:49:32
I thought I would take my precious time and grace this forum with my awesome presence. I hope that maybe I can atleast provide some form of entertainment and maybe make your time here more enjoyable.

Who am I kidding? My existence alone has made this forum better! Hah! Yes I'm right, right?    :/

Yes, well seeing as I one day hope to get into game design and primarily 3d modeling I could learn a thing or two from the people of this forum.
hello and welcome to the forums ^-^  do you roleplay?
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Puynsi

Go Up