Hello all! I'm Shadow!

Started by shadow10201, 2013 Mar 03, 20:04:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

shadow10201

Hello everypony! My name is DJ 5H4D0W, or Shadow if you would like, and i actually joined a while ago, but never really used it. The reason i joined was because of my friend Durpy who told me about the open requests that Sugar Cup was holding. I'm glad i was the last one into the list, since i absolutely LOVE her art style. But i havent really got involved with the community in the forums or the game. Im just recently getting into everything about LoE, and i'm loving what i see about it so far ^~^

And i just realized i havent used a pony face
:P
"I'm not scared of anything, guys" ~DJ 5H4D0W before breaking his chair while livestreaming himself play slenderman

Bravo 658

Well, I suppose you can check 'use a pony smiley' off of your to-do list.

Wanna check off 'participate in the forums'?  We'd be happy to have you along!
^-^

shadow10201

Im probably just going to deviate right to the roleplaying forums, but atleast its something!  X3
"I'm not scared of anything, guys" ~DJ 5H4D0W before breaking his chair while livestreaming himself play slenderman

Bravo 658

Well, I hope to see you there!  The roleplays I'm in have been completely inactive lately, so I'll be trying a new one soon.

shadow10201

First things first before i do anything though, i need to fix my steam. So even though i decided now to introduce myself, ill most likely be innactive for the next few days :c

Bravo 658

Aww... well, see you around, then!

Billow Pillow

Introduction:

Greetings, and welcome new friend to the Legends of Equestria! It is a pleasure to meet you, If you ever need any help please feel free to ask a staff, or one of are many helpful and active members here on the forums! Also please be sure to remember to check out the rules Here.

My Chat:

An interesting reason! Welcome aboard!
Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Night Pony

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Weremetalwolf

Hi my new friend and welcome to the Legends of Equestria forum! I wish you to have the best stay here and make lots of friends! And most important HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: shadow10201 on 2013 Mar 03, 20:04:03
Hello everypony! My name is DJ 5H4D0W, or Shadow if you would like, and i actually joined a while ago, but never really used it. The reason i joined was because of my friend Durpy who told me about the open requests that Sugar Cup was holding. I'm glad i was the last one into the list, since i absolutely LOVE her art style. But i havent really got involved with the community in the forums or the game. Im just recently getting into everything about LoE, and i'm loving what i see about it so far ^~^

hello and welcome to the forums ^-^  do you roleplay?
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE please check out the rules explore and have fun  ^-^

shadow10201

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 Mar 04, 20:20:28

Indeed i do, but im not putting up rp info until...i dont really know when ill put rp info up. Whenever i can i guess X3

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: shadow10201 on 2013 Mar 04, 22:33:54
Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 Mar 04, 20:20:28

Indeed i do, but im not putting up rp info until...i dont really know when ill put rp info up. Whenever i can i guess X3
I do hope you can try out some of our RPs sometime :)  I'm sure the players and I over at Royal Academy of Magic, Metagame, Pony Cosmology and When Darkness Falls would love to have you ^-^
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Lord of Madness

Greetings from Madness!!! If you need any help there is a place with threads for that right Here.
There is even a thread where some Ponies ask questions Here.
Or you could even ask some of us members, we would be glad to help. Be sure to read the Rules

Rawr have a wonderful time my friend.

shadow10201

Alright, now that i have steam working, i can make my oc info. Hope to rp with all of you soon!  ;)

Bravo 658

See you on the field, Warrior-Poet!

Go Up