Bad
0 (0%)
Neutral
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Go Down

Blade Braveheart

2013 Jan 22, 01:43:47 Last Edit: 2013 Jan 22, 01:54:48 by Blade Braveheart
I'm Blade I'm not new to the fan but I am new to being online like this.
I have always been afraid of things like Facebook and various other online social media  >.< but I hope to overcome that fear and learn to have fun and to learn not to be so shy but that's just my little story I do have a long story as to why I'm so shy but that's a story that I like to avoid :c .
but I'm not a shame of it in fact I'm glade those events took place and made me who I am, a nice kind caring person who can be to trustful at times :D, sorry this is getting silly and off track Hi I'm Blade and I hope to make friends.  ^-^
I'm the B to the L to the A-D-E and ain't no other pony a cut up like me I'm Bladealicious! ovO
I'm a brony and I know it :D

Jenzy

Awwwww... Er, Yeah. I used to be VERY shy when I first joined the Forums. You're gonna love it here. Everyone here is pretty much FANTASTIC! (:

Welcome to the Legends of Equestria Forum! Enjoy your long stay and HAVE A BUNDLE OF DOUBLE FUN! :3

Tiger

Hello and welcome! :D We're a welcoming community ((Almost TOO welcoming  :/)) , so please enjoy yourself and have an insanity burrito ovO

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Night Pony

Welcome to the forum!  ^-^
Do not worry about being shy, many of us were/still are.  X3

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Blade Braveheart

I truly can't believe this strange happy feeling inside me right now and just happy :D just wish there was a way I could express how I feel right know just so so happy I could  D: don't worry didn't happen :D. Thanks let me just say that that I'm glad to make this choice I might even make a Facebook. Ha my grammar is just  :P. been a while since I typed proper grammar.
I'm the B to the L to the A-D-E and ain't no other pony a cut up like me I'm Bladealicious! ovO
I'm a brony and I know it :D

Night Pony

If you don't feel like facebook there's a pony facebook named ponysquare. :D

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

HaponyHanzo

2013 Jan 22, 03:54:56 #6 Last Edit: 2013 Jan 22, 04:20:34 by HaponyHanzo
Welcome to the the forums  :D Being Shy is not bad that is what fluttershy has taught us. So feel free to talk with everypony and have fun.

@Night Pony  i didn't knew there is a pony facebook i will check it out immediately

Edit: My Name on ponysquare is Hapony Hanzo ^^ add me xD

Jenzy

My mum does not allow me to make a Facebook yet :\

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE please check out the rules, explore and have fun  there's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it    ^-^
but now on a more serious note a please do enjoy your time here and though it sounds far less severe in shyness I was also quite worried the first time I joined these forums, but I can say without a shadow of a doubt the ponys here are some of the most friendly I have ever encountered, and I wouldn't trade this place in for the world to be honest.
So Ryo rant aside Welcome Greetings and if you have any problems or questions do ask otherwise just look around at your leisure post where and when you feel like and remember to have fun there's lots to see and all the time in equestria to see it 

Weremetalwolf

Hi my new friend and welcome to the Legends of Equestria forum! I wish you to have the best stay here and make lots of friends! And most important HAVE FUUUN!! :D
Also, guess what? You just made a new friend! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Pipkin

Welcome to the party!!
my welcome seriously needs a major revamp...
I too share that fear, but it used to be alot worse than it is for me now.  I think i'm on the verge of "the announcement".
Anywho, everypony here is super fun to be around, i think you'll fit i just fine  :D

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Blade Braveheart on 2013 Jan 22, 01:43:47
I'm Blade I'm not new to the fan but I am new to being online like this.
I have always been afraid of things like Facebook and various other online social media  >.< but I hope to overcome that fear and learn to have fun and to learn not to be so shy but that's just my little story I do have a long story as to why I'm so shy but that's a story that I like to avoid :c .
but I'm not a shame of it in fact I'm glade those events took place and made me who I am, a nice kind caring person who can be to trustful at times :D, sorry this is getting silly and off track Hi I'm Blade and I hope to make friends.  ^-^
hello and welcome to the forums ^-^  do you roleplay?
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

White Prism

Welcome and enjoy your staying! Im kinda shy too but with ponies like this ones theres nothing to fear  ^-^
Insanity? Me? *Laught evil and madly*

Link to my ponysona/OC~
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6392.0

Go Up