-The Orphanage-

Started by StarTheAlicorn, 2013 Jan 16, 19:47:01

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

StarTheAlicorn

2013 Jan 16, 19:47:01 Last Edit: 2013 Jan 16, 20:39:37 by StarTheAlicorn
Storyline

Located in an ally in Canterlot an orphanage stands wearing down with age.
The Orphanage is run by 2 old mares.
Madam Heart Hooves and Lady Duskshine.
Foals are brought in from the streets or their dropped off.
Despite the flyers and announcments made about the the foals they have avaible for adoption very little family's stop in to adopt anypony.
The Orphanage has been in buisness even before Princess Luna was banished to the Moon.
Over the years living conditions in it had gotten poor in the 6 floor wooden house.
The steps up to the door were starting to wear out having to be fixed almost everyday the floors and the wall was covered in mold not to mention the treatment of the foals are poor.

(ITS A JUMP IN RP AND YOU ARE ABLE TO CHOOSE BETWEEN BEiNG A FOAL OR A PARENT MY CHARACTER AND THE 2 MARES ARE CONTROLLED BY ME)

Commetfire

:]
you did an awsome job star I hope we get a lot of people~

Teal Turken

2013 Jan 16, 19:57:07 #2 Last Edit: 2013 Jan 16, 20:40:11 by Teal Turken
((This looks fun but theirs a lack of info so I asked a bunch of questions in the OOC board.))
EDIT
((Joining now! :D Please note this is not canon for my OC))

Teal, a little poor pegasus about the age of 5 standing not much taller than toddlers and having some oddly large wings, close to that of a teen's size wings, wakes up in his dirty bed and gets up. He has some dirt caked all over his coat, a lot of it is stuck in his wings in between the feathers.

Coffee Rush

(( I would like to try a new character.. ))
A white coated unicorn is sitting on his bed, tiredly fluffing his pillow with his own magic. Somehow, he seems cleaner than the others.
My OC can be found here!

Teal Turken

Teal goes downstairs to get something for breakfast.

Coffee Rush

The white colt raised from his well managed bed, and quietly snoops around.
My OC can be found here!

Teal Turken

Teal gets down and eats a cheap canned uncooked soup out of the can. :s

Enstramentall

((Sweet, now to test out a new OC.  ^-^)) A large stallion sat a filly on a step outside the orphanage. Stay here. It'll be your new home. But Daddy... The filly's lip quivered. Don't you love me anymore? She leaned against him. He never answered her question,  and turned, galloping down the street. The filly landed face first into a puddle and began to cry quietly. She wasn't a very old filly, her blue coloration showing through the mud of the puddle, and her white mane in pigtails. She closed her dark red eyes and sniffled softly.
[move][/move] Hi! Hello! Hola! Benvenidos! Bonjour! Gutentag! :P I think you get the idea.

Teal Turken

Teal hears the crying just outside the worn door. He looks around, nopony else to open it.
He gets up and walks to the door, stretching his little hoof up to the handle and opening the door. He steps out and sees a filly not older than him crying in a puddle.
uh...h-hello? :(

Enstramentall

The filly looked up. Hi. Then looked back down at her hooves, standing up.  :'(
[move][/move] Hi! Hello! Hola! Benvenidos! Bonjour! Gutentag! :P I think you get the idea.

Teal Turken

uh....a-are you...alright?

Enstramentall

I guess so. She stepped a little closer to him. Do you live here? She tilted her head slightly.

Teal Turken

um...yeah...I live here...
Teal's dirty face looks quite sad.
Are you....coming to live here too?

Enstramentall

2013 Jan 17, 00:36:49 #13 Last Edit: 2013 Jan 17, 00:39:28 by Enstramentall
Unfortunatley, yeah. I am. So, what's your name? I'm Herbal Dreams. She gave a slight smile.

((Sorry I'm so slow at replying.))

Teal Turken

I'm Teal. Teal smiles back a bit.
He reaches his hooves out to help Herbal up.

Enstramentall

Herbal nodded. Nice name, thanks. She grabbed his hooves and got up.

Teal Turken

um...welcome. Are you hungry?

Enstramentall

A little. Herbal sunk her head down slightly. I guess we should head inside, then.

Teal Turken

Yeah.... :s
Come on, I was just having breakfast...

Teal leads Herbal inside.

Enstramentall

Herbal sighed and followed Teal. Home sweet home... I guess. She faked a small smile.

Go Up