Life in The Everfree Forest

Started by alexandas, 2013 Jan 08, 13:07:52

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lusterless Nova

The shield took the blow's most damage and Lloyd stopped after reaching a certain distance.
You know how this will end, don't you? Just like last time, the moment i begin will full strength, this all will be over. So go. Go back to your hole and stay there before i crush you.
The tip of his keyblade was pointed at Nectar. Despide the books covering him, he had to take some damage up until now, but he still stood there like nothing happened. Until now, Lloyd has become even stronger.

the dark gods

Nectar growls as he grabs the keyblades tip, pulling it, and thus Lloyd in closer, once he was pulled in close enough, he begins hammering away at Lloyd, slamming his hoof into Lloyds stomach repeatedly.
thank you Sky Sketch

TheCreeper3

I wish I brought popcorn, this is getting good he said to himself as he continued to watch the fight
I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us
OC's

Lusterless Nova

The zipper of his Black Coat opened and Lloyd just smirked at Nectar as he hammered on him.
Lloyd's mane and tail suddenly turned darker while his fur (not sure if it's called like this) became a bit brighter.
My turn.
Lloyd grabbed Nectar's hoofs and had a steel hard grip on them. With just one little move, he send nectar flying over him, and the moment he probably looked at Lloyd, he was already incoming with his keyblade in his hoof.
Meteor smash.
With a mere strike from above, he made the ground tremble and massive rocks emerged from the ground around the impact spot as he hit nectar with it.

He still wore his black coat. Only his zipper was open, which meant there was a lot more in store.

the dark gods

2013 Aug 08, 18:35:27 #1944 Last Edit: 2013 Aug 08, 18:37:25 by the dark gods
//Sorry for the lat reply
Nectar is thrown downward and out of the air by the hit, rolling across the ground violently, smoking from the heat of the strike, unmoving, until he finally starts to breath again, glaring at Lloyd from the ground as he slowly picks himself up, cursing his name. You.....I will....destroy you.... Nectar swears in anger at Lloyd, spitting at him.
thank you Sky Sketch

Lusterless Nova

2013 Aug 08, 18:40:21 #1945 Last Edit: 2013 Aug 08, 18:47:22 by Lusterless Nova
//No need to worry

Just shut up and vanish.
Demon Fang.

Lloyd held the keyblade behind him and let the tip grind the ground as he moved it forward. It released a Yellow, crescent shaped shockwave that got nectar and send him away from the area, and with that out of Lloyd's range.

He closed his zipper after this and the keyblade vanished after this strike.
Come out already. I know you are watching.

Teal Turken

Quote from: Lusterless Nova on 2013 Aug 08, 18:40:21
//No need to worry

Just shut up and vanish.
Demon Fang.

Lloyd held the keyblade behind him and let the tip grind the ground as he moved it forward. It released a Yellow, crescent shaped shockwave that got nectar and send him away from the area, and with that out of Lloyd's range.

// Like...anyone? \\

TheCreeper3

Creepers ears would have dropped if he had any, but he ducked down so he couldnt be seen
I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us
OC's

the dark gods

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Aug 08, 18:49:14
//No need to worry

Just shut up and vanish.
Demon Fang.

// Like...anyone? \\

//Creepers OC was watching the fight, if you want to RP, Nectar could land near Zappy if you really felt like it.
thank you Sky Sketch

Lusterless Nova

//With "You" i meant Creeper, but since "you" can stand for multiple people, you can join in too.

Fine. I won't force you.
His mane and fur turned back to normal and he pulled the hood over his head. Lloyd turned around and began to walk away.

Teal Turken

Quote from: the dark gods on 2013 Aug 08, 18:56:03
Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Aug 08, 18:49:14
//No need to worry

Just shut up and vanish.
Demon Fang.

// Like...anyone? \\

//Creepers OC was watching the fight, if you want to RP, Nectar could land near Zappy if you really felt like it.

// Sure, but could you send me the link to his OC page if he has one? I couldn't find it earlier when I searched. \\

the dark gods

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Aug 08, 18:58:12
// Sure, but could you send me the link to his OC page if he has one? I couldn't find it earlier when I searched. \\

//He has no OC page....remember the Hive Honeycomb RP? Nectar was the villain in it, I didn't plan on using him after it so I didn't bother with a OC page, but I've been using him more often then I expected....
thank you Sky Sketch

TheCreeper3

Creeper slipped of his suit so he could move more quickly while making less sound do to he leathery fur-less body and he slithered after Lloyd, being sure to keep a safe distance away just in case he attacked 
OC's

Teal Turken

Quote from: the dark gods on 2013 Aug 08, 19:00:42

//He has no OC page....remember the Hive Honeycomb RP? Nectar was the villain in it, I didn't plan on using him after it so I didn't bother with a OC page, but I've been using him more often then I expected....

// I'm sorry, I don't remember him. That RP with Lloyd/Nova made him out to be large in size. Is he Princess Celestia big or something? \\

Lusterless Nova

Lloyd made his way to were a mansion stood before. After one last check, he was sure now that nothing was left.
Are you done following me?
You can be as silent as you want, but my sense for feeling hearts can't be fooled.

TheCreeper3

Crud... he pulled himself up figuring that this pony would just find him if he ran anyway
His skin was pitch black, sleek and looked smooth like leather, having absolutely no fur
OC's

the dark gods

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Aug 08, 19:02:29

// I'm sorry, I don't remember him. That RP with Lloyd/Nova made him out to be large in size. Is he Princess Celestia big or something? \\

//It was like a year or so back so I can't really fault you for forgetting him. And I've recently updated his look to make him more of a special character, let me find the description I gave Nova....
A large Changeling sat in the throne, as large as the guard dragging Icicle, though far buliker. Rather then fur, his entire body was carapace, his entire hooves up to the knees where gleaming armor, meant to enforce his punches into a far more effective hit, Icicle had already felt the effect, above his knees there were many layers of light shell armor, meant to allow movement. The front portion of his chest was two organic plates that meet at the center, moving with his breath. At the waist there was a bright purple layered ring, his crotch only having a shell like armor on it like the guards, not as thick as his chest carapace. His head was most peculiar, above the jaw, it looked like his skull had grown over his face, hardened bone armor that nearly covered his purple glowing eyes, though his lower jaw was that of a regular drone, but larger. A high-warrior brood, meant to kill of dozens of enemies and demoralize the rest. This was Nectar.
thank you Sky Sketch

Lusterless Nova

Lloyd turned to him and was a bit surprised by his appearance.
So... Wanna tell me why you follow me around?

Teal Turken

Spoiler: show
Quote from: the dark gods on 2013 Aug 08, 19:09:15
Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Aug 08, 19:02:29

//It was like a year or so back so I can't really fault you for forgetting him. And I've recently updated his look to make him more of a special character, let me find the description I gave Nova....
A large Changeling sat in the throne, as large as the guard dragging Icicle, though far buliker. Rather then fur, his entire body was carapace, his entire hooves up to the knees where gleaming armor, meant to enforce his punches into a far more effective hit, Icicle had already felt the effect, above his knees there were many layers of light shell armor, meant to allow movement. The front portion of his chest was two organic plates that meet at the center, moving with his breath. At the waist there was a bright purple layered ring, his crotch only having a shell like armor on it like the guards, not as thick as his chest carapace. His head was most peculiar, above the jaw, it looked like his skull had grown over his face, hardened bone armor that nearly covered his purple glowing eyes, though his lower jaw was that of a regular drone, but larger. A high-warrior brood, meant to kill of dozens of enemies and demoralize the rest. This was Nectar.

// Okay...so...I'll just put my post here now. \\

Zappy bides his time in the forest by levitating flowers around in chains of lightning, inspecting them to see what they are.

TheCreeper3

I was hoping that I could get a good scare outta you he said as he readjusted his gas mask so Lloyd wouldn't see his face
OC's

Go Up