Life in The Everfree Forest

Started by alexandas, 2013 Jan 08, 13:07:52

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Teal Turken

Quote from: the dark gods on 2013 Aug 08, 16:07:15
//Actually Teal, me and Nova kinda prepared this in PMs.....also good to see you too, so many old faces are coming back.

// oh, okay then. And I was thinking I should try to get back into the RP section of this forum again. No doubt you've seen me up in the general threads...right? \\

the dark gods

//......I don't go on the general threads.  X3 Hehe....
thank you Sky Sketch

Teal Turken

Quote from: the dark gods on 2013 Aug 08, 16:11:57
//......I don't go on the general threads.  X3 Hehe....

// oh. o_O Not even the pony image thread? \\
Spoiler: show

Lusterless Nova

Lloyd heard a scream nearby.
(Tough luck again)
He hurried to the source of it, running through the woods and making sure to watch his step as he did so.

the dark gods

//Why do you think you never see me there?
Unfortunately for Lloyd, he wouldn't step on what was the danger. The screams where getting louder as Lloyd got closer to the pony, the trap waiting to be sprung.
thank you Sky Sketch

Teal Turken

// You're missing out! O: What about the LoE game discussion threads? \\

Lusterless Nova

Lloyd's sense for danger began to kick in, as well as his logic. He smirked for a moment, then continued to run there.
He reached the site and looked around.

the dark gods

//I haven't noticed that sub-forum yet. I thought the announcements where the only game related thing here...
There was a pony leaning against a tree on his back, his coat was a similar purple color. He looks to Lloyd with his gren and smiles in hope.
Thank the Princess...my...my name is Honey Nectar....some...thing hit me in the back.... Honey says, his name to familiar to be a coincidence, the ponies cutie-mark didn't even have to do with honey....
thank you Sky Sketch

TheCreeper3

A pony with a gas mask and a black suit slowly lurks through the area, keeping an eye out for ponies he could try to scare
I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us
OC's

Lusterless Nova

Lloyd looked at the pony and came a little closer.
Do you really think i wouldn't notice you?
For some reason, he summoned his keyblade though and pointed it at the stranger. The reason for this was that he felt something very familiar in the area.

the dark gods

Wh-what are you talking about? W-who are you? The pony says, moving behind the tree with a quickness that showed his back wasn't even broken, as he eyes Lloyd in fear...
thank you Sky Sketch

Lusterless Nova

Lloyd knew that if he would get closer, there was probably a trap waiting for him.
Interesting. I didn't know you could move so fast with a wound on the back.
Just quit it Nectar. You can't fool my senses.

the dark gods

Nectar does appear, though not from the way Lloyd had expected. A large armored hoof slams into the back of Lloyds head from above, as the Purple Changeling Vizier jumps out of the tree the pony was leaning on before.
Good job slave....your acting will be noted...you will be welcomed into the brood.... Nectar says in his thick accented voice, punching Lloyd in the back this time, as the giant of a Changeling gloats inside his head, glad that his trap within a trap worked, a obvious bait used to distract Lloyd while Nectar did the real trick.
The pony, his green eye now glowing that green that marked a enthralled pony, nods to Nectar, before trotting away.
Did you really think I would be as obvious as that, meal? Did you think me a fool? I expected more of you....maybe you aren't worthy of being turned into one of us.....maybe you are just a snack... Nectar hisses at Lloyd, a hoof grabbing Lloyd by the back off the head, holding on painfully tight as he lifts him up to eye level, about to slam Lloyd head first into the tree.
thank you Sky Sketch

Lusterless Nova

Lloyd took two blows which made him fall to the ground. He heard every word, and he had to admit that this trap was indeed well planned. He felt how someone lifted him up, about to smash his head into something.
A single hoof slowly made his way up to nectar's face, touching him from the side.
I... I-
Suddenly, he had a lot of strength and pulled his head to him as he slammed his head against Nectar's eye. Lloyd used that moment to escape from his grab and stood a bit away form him.
I have a name you know?
Lloyd shook a bit. It looked like he would shake himself dry, but he wasn't wet. Instead, 2 books dropped from his Black Coat. Both were ruined from a strong impact.
Oh boy. The librarian won't be pleased.

TheCreeper3

The black suited pony hears the commotion and observes from afar, wondering just how this will end
I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us
OC's

the dark gods

Nectar gives a loud roar of pain, his lower jaw splitting in two parts as he screams, before connecting back into one part as he glares at Lloyd, rage in his eyes, the hit one wasn't hurt that bad physically, the attack had stung badly though.
Pathetic meal! You do not deserve a name! A drone is more worthy of one then you.... Nectar hisses at Lloyd. Nectar charges Lloyd, using his wings to propel himself forward, trying to tackle him down and pin him under his greater weight.
thank you Sky Sketch

Lusterless Nova

Oh really? Just a thought but-
Just a moment before he would have hit him, Lloyd vanished in a pitch black cloud of smoke.
He appeared right behind Nectar but didn't attack. It seems to be a counter ability that is only good for dodging.
-did you hold a grudge all that time?
Lloyd took one of the ruined books and began to read it as Nectar had to re-direct his attack. It looked like he had to search for something.

the dark gods

Nectar turns around with a growl,  smashing a hoof into the ground, and back upward, throwing dirt and rocks at Lloyd at high speeds.
thank you Sky Sketch

Lusterless Nova

The dirt was no problem at all, but he had to block or slash the rocks away while keeping reading.
(So i have to focus energy here, gather it there and-)
The book was thrown in the air and lloyd began to hack and slash his way through the incoming dirt and rocks.
Drive!
Lloyd was suddenly surrounded by a fiery aura, boosting his striking power and creating a shield while he moved. It was a weaker version of the attack that once took nectar down. If it would hit, it would send him flying back. But this was not all to Lloyd's plan.

the dark gods

Nectar, with a quick leep overhead, using his wings to boost his speed, lands behind Lloyd, and delivers a kick to his back.
thank you Sky Sketch

Go Up