Heya

Started by Boltavio, 2012 Dec 28, 00:10:14

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boltavio

2012 Dec 28, 00:10:14 Last Edit: 2014 Mar 31, 17:35:14 by Boltavio
Edit: Sorry, had to hide post, and now I forgot what I put  >.< Ty for all the warm welcomes!

Lord of Madness

Greetings from Madness!!! If you need any help there is a place with threads for that right Here.
There is even a thread where some Ponies ask questions Here.
Or you could even ask some of us members, we would be glad to help. Be sure to read the Rules

Ill send you messages :DD

Night Pony

Welcome to LoE!  ^-^

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetingd and welcome to the forums and to LoE, please check out the rules, explore and have fun  ^-^

Weremetalwolf

Hi! Welcome to the forum my new friend! I wish you the best stay around here and HAVE FUUUN :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Detective Woona

Greetitations and hellocome! I think you'll find this a great forum, enjoy your stay in it!  :D
Steam Name: The Bird Lion
MC Name: Stalwart_Shield

Mmmm, quite.

Pipkin

Welcome aboard.  What games do you play?

Pipkin

the only game I really play online is Urban Terror, but nopony else on this entire site has ever heard of it.  I only play when i'm playing with others, and I don't know any bronies in this game.

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Boltavio on 2012 Dec 28, 00:10:14
Hey everypony, i'm new to forums xD, really looking forward to this game  :3

I'd really like to meet some other brony gamers to hang out with on this once it comes out or any other games  :D Send me a message sometime  ^-^
hello and welcome to the forums ^-^  I do LOTRO on the Withywindel server.  nice of you to drop by!

Do you roleplay?
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

ChocolateRain

Hay there and welcome... Hope you'll enjoy your stay... Want some cupcakes? *hands over* :D

All work and no candy makes Choco a dull colt!
deviantArt

Go Up