Life in Canterlot

Started by Rad Thunder, 2012 Dec 10, 09:56:43

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

narwhaliagames

[glow=limegreen,2,300]no he's been planning an escape[/glow]
ay i'm no longer using this site

travis-zenryo

(( lol specx no my fluttershy I mean what  :o))

Puynsi

(From what I undertand, Discord wasnt all good about becoming "good" at the end... more like an open end even if he was Fluttered :3 and this RP I think its about Discord being manipulated... I guess.... )

Coffee Rush

Quote from: Specx on 2013 Sep 28, 22:59:51
((Is this RP not taking place in canon? Shouldn't Discord be all nice and snuggled up to Fluttershy right now...?))

(( That's what I'm thinking... ))
"I think you mean deciding which tuxedo to wear on a saunter around Canterlot..." Luna sighed a little bit.
My OC can be found here!

narwhaliagames

((in this rp the cannon acceptance is just an act))
he shook his head [glow=limegreen,2,300]you do know that he's acting right?[/glow]

travis-zenryo

"you seem really open in sharing that fact" he looks to him

Puynsi

Thanks for being so Concern about your subjects... *Yagdra smiled while he grabed his sword and made it dissapear into a little gemstone wich he placed on a collar* But what should we do with him now?

narwhaliagames

Quote from: travis-zenryo on 2013 Sep 28, 23:09:21
"you seem really open in sharing that fact" he looks to him
[glow=limegreen,2,300]and you wouldent be if you were stuck up in the air unable to do anything but try to convice the pony doing it to you not to kill you[/glow]

Puynsi

Oww... that sounds like a good joke ....he he he he! *shakes his head* S-sorry!

Specx

So you'd betray your father...? Just so not to be killed now? *sharp's tone was noticeably angrier as he spoke*

Coffee Rush

"Discord hath been defeated multiple times, and if he is up to something... We shall do something about it.
Luna said, not caring to talk any longer.
My OC can be found here!

narwhaliagames

Quote from: Specx on 2013 Sep 28, 23:13:14
So you'd betray your father...? Just so not to be killed now? *sharp's tone was noticeably angrier as he spoke*
[glow=limegreen,2,300]yeah so?[/glow]

Coffee Rush

"Hmph..." Luna was silent for a moment in thought, letting them continue speaking. She bit her lip for a little bit, thinking of what to say.
My OC can be found here!

Puynsi

*bowing towards Luna* What shall we do now about well... *points Celestia* We cant just leave her like that...

travis-zenryo

"that seems low honestly I wouldn't but, get that stone or what ever metal it is off the princess" he glared at him

narwhaliagames

[glow=limegreen,2,300]i'm ammune to being discorded but as you can see im stuck up here and I cant use my magic[/glow]

Puynsi

2013 Sep 28, 23:22:47 #5556 Last Edit: 2013 Sep 28, 23:25:11 by Puynsi
How about me ripping off your soul if you dont turn back Celestia back to normal?! *His grey eyes change into a soft green*

Coffee Rush

"Would I really trust you after this?" Luna said, letting him drift to the ground. "I'll figure something out." She motioned for them to keep an eye on Oki.
My OC can be found here!

Specx

*Sharp hides his anger rather poorly and bows to his princess* They're right. We can't leave your sister like that.

narwhaliagames

he used a spell and the metal dissolved off of celestia......but somethings different she was touching the metal while she was in there

Go Up