Life in Canterlot

Started by Rad Thunder, 2012 Dec 10, 09:56:43

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Coffee Rush

(( For a while... ))
"And? Who might your father be?" Luna questioned, taking a halberd from the ground and casting the spell. She didn't know who, because she had been living on a less luscious flying space rock for a thousand years.
My OC can be found here!

narwhaliagames

he teleports away and covers sharp with his hoodie [glow=limegreen,2,300]try to aim now[/glow]
ay i'm no longer using this site

Puynsi

*Dashes again and falls on top of Oki* You are a fool... coming here fool of ponys who can shred you without effort and a Princess that its not so forgiving about invaders...

Coffee Rush

Luna, with her mysterious magic, made the hoodie turn into... Nothing. She had practically all the time in a millennium to create and learn new magical abilities.
My OC can be found here!

Specx

*Sharp, turning intangible sinks through the floor a rises back up a few feet away, just in time to see the other pony jumping on Oki* Gladly... *He scopes in*

narwhaliagames

oki summons an odd cannon [glow=limegreen,2,300]can your tiny peashooter destroy this?[/glow]

Coffee Rush

Luna was no warmonger, yet she had to fight. Her magic formed a film onto the cannons front. She even sighed a little bit, the fighting getting more and more senseless. The princess could end it right there and then if she wanted, and decided she would. Her dark aura surrounded Oki, beginning to disable his magical properties.
My OC can be found here!

travis-zenryo

"no" the captain teleported above the cannon then with a axe kick slammed a hoof into the cannon destroying it "but I can"

narwhaliagames

[glow=limegreen,2,300]and what exactly will you gain from disabling my magical propertys?[/glow]

Puynsi

*Slaps Oki* Shes deciding to forgive because you are fighting a lost battle! Get to your senses!

Specx

*Sharp Sight lowers his rifle, after seeing Luna disable Oki* Well then...

Coffee Rush

"Less fighting, and more space to negotiate..." Luna said in her quirky accent. "What do you gain from even doing this?"
My OC can be found here!

travis-zenryo

The captain jumps back and then watches

narwhaliagames

[glow=limegreen,2,300]celestia is still trapped and that metal is made from pure chaos turned into a solid form if you touch it you become discorded[/glow]

Coffee Rush

"Thank you for the tip..." Luna thanked, as previously stated. Oki was now levitating into the air. "I do ask... Why should not I end you here and now?"
My OC can be found here!

Puynsi

Please Princess... forgive him... hes obviously blinded by rage... we wont get nothing from him in this condition...

Specx

*Sharp slowly walked up next to Luna and Zenryo, his expression now serious*

narwhaliagames

[glow=limegreen,2,300]because what will you gain from that also I have info on discords mind[/glow]

Coffee Rush

Luna looked at Puynsi, taking his word, but then glared back at Oki. "Why would we need to know about what he thinks, and his randomized thought patterns? Besides, he is at peace with us."
My OC can be found here!

Specx

((Is this RP not taking place in canon? Shouldn't Discord be all nice and snuggled up to Fluttershy right now...?))

Go Up