Life in Canterlot

Started by Rad Thunder, 2012 Dec 10, 09:56:43

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

travis-zenryo

"so you think you can experiment on soomepony just because they attack you ? you know i could have you detained for that right" the captain raised a brow at the pony

the dark gods

Physics knew this was going to escalate within seconds, so he prepares a fireball spell for combat.
thank you Sky Sketch

FlameandIce

I am aware of that it's your choice I won't fight back

Ice looks at Teal I'm really sorry for that I didn't mean to bother you
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

Jenzy

Does your shop happen to have a Magic practice room as well? Mr...

I didn't get your name last time... x3

the dark gods

2013 Feb 11, 23:39:45 #2284 Last Edit: 2013 Feb 11, 23:43:11 by the dark gods
Scroll Scripts nods. Yes, downstairs, doors on the right side wall. Scroll says. And my names Scroll Scipts, because I script scrolls, get it? Physics dad says, putting his flank up so his cutie mark could be seen, it was a scroll, and a glowing feather writing on said scroll.
thank you Sky Sketch

Jenzy

Hmmm... Neat. And, ha... I get it. :)
Then Jenzy said while walking downstairs...
I still wonder whether ponies are named before or after their talents. Or just a mere coincidence...
He switches with his Magic Carrot about midway going to the basement. And he just teleported to the ground.

the dark gods

((He's like a computer programmer, only with scrolls, he "scripts" them.))
A red coated orange maned pony was in the training area, lobbing glass bottles full of colorful liquids at several pony shaped targets. Upon hitting near one, it bursts, seating the half a dozen targets ablaze, before the fire disrupts and vanishes, then bursts into flames again.
Double ignition potion works, looks like you're going onto the shelves my creation. Red Dawn says, giving a evil laugh at her success.
thank you Sky Sketch

Jenzy

:I

(That must be Physic's mom. It's been a while though. I don't normally talk to ponies' parents...)
Well well, what's goin' on here?

Jenzy asked Red Dawn.

the dark gods

Red Dawn stops laughing upon haring Jenzys' voice, she turns around to face him, instantly recognizing him. You're that darling young stallion from my sons wedding right? She says in a warm motherly voice, a far cry from her maniacal laughing mere seconds ago.
I was just testing out this potion, made it for the royal guard, and private contractors too. She says, starting to get in detail about her work. You see, this one is a regular ignition potion, combined with a little temporal magic so that after setting everything on fire it stops...before setting it all on fire again! She says, her eyes looking crazed with excitement, just like her son at some times.
thank you Sky Sketch

FlameandIce

So um Ice says thinking of something to say
RP idea give me feedback

Teal Turken

Teal moves over to the bed and lays down.
I don't know Ice...

Jenzy

Jenzy tried to think of something to say...

All he thought was...
Wow... Intriguing.  :0

Uh, yes miss... I'm Jenzy. It's nice to see that there's also a shop here like Physic's.

Then he asked,
How often do the Unicorns here visit?

And, it's been a while. I sort of don't remember your name...

the dark gods

I know, I made it myself.  ovO
And unicorns come here pretty often, we're one of the most reliable sources of magical scrolls and potions in Canterlot, pretty cheap to. She says, he tone far more calm then before.
Anyway my names Red Dawn, don't forget it or I might have to experiment on you! She says in a joking tone, giving a laugh between heartwarming, and horrifying.
thank you Sky Sketch

FlameandIce

I'll um sleep on the floor Ice lies down on the floor next to Teal's bed
RP idea give me feedback

travis-zenryo

"so you wouldn't fight back if i detain you and take you into custody not to mention take possession of the foals you have been doing experiments on" the captain spoke in a stern and serious tone

Jenzy

Cheap huh? Well I guess a few hundred bits is "pretty cheap" for magic...
Then Jenzy replies...
I don't know what experiment it is, but I sure wouldn't want to be tested with... O:

Jenzy takes out his Spell Book. He flips through the pages and began to think of what spell to practice or try out.

FlameandIce

hm you know Harpy was happy to be rid of them she was only in it for what I promised to erase her past the many happy couples she broke up she wanted everypony to forget
RP idea give me feedback

the dark gods

Whats' this "hundreds of bits" thing, our most expensive regular stuff is 300 bits. Red Dawn says, before realizing what it meant.
Physics my smart little colt, raising prices since you're the only magical store in town! Good for you!  ^-^ Red Dawn says, giving her son a compliment from afar.

Physics smiles at Seth defeat, before a sense of accomplishment covers him, it felt like warmth and happiness, but it was over-taken by the angry joy of Seth near defeat right now. Physics realizes something.
[shadow=blue,left]Harpy? I know that pony! I saw her a few months ago, she wasn't pregnant back then...something is wrong here...[/shadow] Physics thinks to the captain.
thank you Sky Sketch

travis-zenryo

"do you think i care if the parents or parent didn't mind doing it they are still living things they will one day have their own personalities and tastes and their own lives , they don't need someone trying to end that and how do i know that you didn't do something illegal for all i know you foal knapped them " the captain grunted as he again became angry "where is any proof to what you say is true otherwise it was an unauthorized incident too which is grounds for even further detainment and possibly even imprisonment or worse"

Teal Turken

Quote from: FlameandIce on 2013 Feb 12, 00:20:10
I'll um sleep on the floor Ice lies down on the floor next to Teal's bed

Ice don't...don't do that, come up on the bed.

Go Up