Life in Canterlot

Started by Rad Thunder, 2012 Dec 10, 09:56:43

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rad Thunder

((With what? Miracle's application to the school?))

Sure... *she leads him to her house*

((Timeskip to when Miracle gets home?))

Nala Valor

((Yeah, with that))

the dark gods

((Sure, time skip.))
Physics waited inside Sleeplesses house. He made sure to stay invisible, so he could surprise Miracle when she comes home. Physics turns to Sleepless, using a light spell to show her where he was.
thank you Sky Sketch

Rad Thunder

((It was sort of the seeded dark soul of Miracle's real dad that was inside her.))

*Sleepless can see Miracle galloping up to the house* Here she comes...

the dark gods

((What page was it on? It sounds interesting.))
Physics stops the light spell and moves to a area he think Miracle won't walk into, ready to surprise Miracle after Sleepless tells her about a "surprise".
thank you Sky Sketch

Rad Thunder

((I forgot lol))

*Miracle comes bursting into the house crying* Mommy!! D:

the dark gods

Physics looks at Miracle, wondering what was troubling her. He didn't interrupt, hoping if he surprised her latter, maybe she'll feel better. For the moment, Physics didn't do anything but watch.
thank you Sky Sketch

Rad Thunder

What's wrong sweetie?
I lost my booooook! D:

the dark gods

Physics is shocked by what he hears, his own hoof entering his mouth the only thing stopping a gasp. From what he knew, Miracle loved the book, and now she lost it? It was something he couldn't stand for, he would help her find it, but he would have to get more info first. Then another thought clicked in his mind, this book was rare, it being lost was a travesty on it own.
He moved closer to Miracle and Sleepless, he wanted to comfort the foal, but his invisibility would not wear off already!
He had to recast it mere seconds ago didn't he?
thank you Sky Sketch

Rad Thunder

Your book? What happened?!
I was at recess, and I just turned away for a second, and it was gone!! DD:

the dark gods

Physics had a feeling he knew what happened, he felt that some pony, most likely a bully, had stolen it, just to deny Miracle her gift. Physics becomes visible, his invisibility wearing off, without him noticing that light was now bouncing off his body, rather then curve around him.
thank you Sky Sketch

Nala Valor

The pink filly that was next to Miracle during class was walking trough Canterlot, searching for something. She had a saddle bag on her.
((She might know where it is ovO))

Rad Thunder

the dark gods

Physics looks over himself, seeing that he was no longer invisible.
X3 Um, hello Miracle... Physics says, rubbing the back of his head with his hoof awkwardly.
I'd hope I would have come at a much more brighter time, but after hearing what happened... Physics says, a small recap of what just happened in his mind.
I'm willing to help you find your book... Physics tells Miracle, giving as warm a smile as he could.
thank you Sky Sketch

Rad Thunder

Thanks... *still sniffling >.<*

the dark gods

Well first off, do any ponies bully you in school, maybe some rich snoby ponies who would want to take the book for themselves? Physics asks Miracle, trying to see if their where any immediate obvious leads to who stole the book.
thank you Sky Sketch

Lusterless Nova

2013 Jan 05, 05:41:15 #936 Last Edit: 2013 Jan 05, 06:08:54 by Lusterless Nova
Quote from: the dark gods on 2013 Jan 05, 00:12:31
((What page was it on? It sounds interesting.))
Physics stops the light spell and moves to a area he think Miracle won't walk into, ready to surprise Miracle after Sleepless tells her about a "surprise".
((the incident starts around here.))
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=5893.705

Rad Thunder

Quote from: the dark gods on 2013 Jan 05, 00:53:36
Well first off, do any ponies bully you in school, maybe some rich snoby ponies who would want to take the book for themselves? Physics asks Miracle, trying to see if their where any immediate obvious leads to who stole the book.

No... But everypony liked my book...

the dark gods

Whats the pony who liked it the most? Or the last trustworthy foal in your class? physics asks, hopping that his second wave of questions will result in an answer.
thank you Sky Sketch

Rad Thunder

Well, there was this pink filly with a purple mane that wanted to really read it, like take it from me to read it...

Go Up