Life in Canterlot

Started by Rad Thunder, 2012 Dec 10, 09:56:43

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rad Thunder

Since Life in Ponyville is so popular, let's move on to another more rich city, Canterlot! *-*

This is a jump in, which means feel free to come and go as you please. But remember to follow the basic RP rules.

Lusterless Nova

((Let's continue where we left off then))

Nova, Sleepless and Miracle fly on the back of a large six-winged ghost-bird. They come from outside the City.
After a while of flight they land in front of a 2 floor house.
The bird vanishes and they stand in front of it.
Finally here. So what do you think?

Rad Thunder

*Sleepless looks up at the house*
Oh my...it's wonderful! ^-^
Me and daddy saw it before.

Lusterless Nova

The interior design is a bit too much for me if i may say so, but aside from that it is just perfect. Not too much, and not too less space for us.
Nova hooves one key to sleepless and another one to miracle.

Rad Thunder

*Miracle looks at the key*
Why? Is it bad...?

GoldenTerrabyte

Rainstorm walked down the Canterlot streets, gaping at the buildings and all the rich and fancy ponies. I'll never fit in here, what with my "muddy hooves" look. Everypony will know I'm a Ponyville stallion, but that's fine. He knew if Rarity was like a Canterlot mare, everypony here will find him different. My cousin Sunray has been living here, and I wanna give her a surprise visit! When he reached her house, he knocked on the door. Hey Rainstorm! Long time no see. REALLY long time! I see you've not only recieved your cutie mark, you also have a new look! You sure are daring, coming to Canterlot in hooves like that. But hey, everypony's got their own look. Yours is just not quite... Canterlot. But hey, I may be a Canterlot pony, but I think you look great. And I totally foresaw rain as your cutie mark! They walked around Canterlot, talking about whatever. Not looking, Rainstorm bumped into Nova...
I'm back

Lusterless Nova

I just mean it's a bit too fancy but-
He was cut off as a pony bumped into him.
Nova turns to the pony. With just one look at him/her ((not sure which gender)) he knew that this pony wasn't from canterlot.
Hi there. No offense but watch where you walk. These canterlot ponies usually are not very patient.

Rad Thunder

Oh hello... *Sleepless said to Rain*
Hi! *Miracle said to both*

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: Lusterless Nova on 2012 Dec 10, 10:17:35
I just mean it's a bit too fancy but-
He was cut off as a pony bumped into him.
Nova turns to the pony. With just one look at him/her ((not sure which gender)) he knew that this pony wasn't from canterlot.
Hi there. No offense but watch where you walk. These canterlot ponies usually are not very patient.
Yeah. I know what you mean. I'm definitely Ponyville, but there's a pony I know there, and she acts so Canterlot. Her name's Rarity. And Sunray here's from Canterlot. I'm Rainstorm! How do you do? I'm Sunray. What is your name?
I'm back

Lusterless Nova

Nova makes a small bow as he introduces himself.
My name is Lusterless Nova, a adventurer and teacher at the royal academy of magic. Feel free to call me nova.
He gets up again.
It's a pleasure to meet you.

Rad Thunder

I'm Sleepless Night, and this is my daughter Miracle Dawn...
*Miracle smiles :)*

GoldenTerrabyte

Hey, mid if I join you guys? I've never seen the inside of a Canterlot house. When I was little, Sunray always came to Ponyville to visit, but we never came to Canterlot to see her. So I've never seen a Canterlot house before.
I'm back

Rad Thunder

Well, neither have I. We just moved here today... x3

Lusterless Nova

Well... I don't really mind. We are just moving in so there might be a small mess inside.
Nova points to a house.

It's a large sized 2 story house.

The house itself is made from very fine cut stone of a grey-ish white color and the shingles for the roof are a faded, light red. The windows are elegant with a simple wavy style and a minor blue tinting for a watery effect. The front door has the same kind of window on it so you can see through it, the door itself is mahogany, unpainted light brown. The front porch for the door is covered and theirs space for decorations and flowers by the windows around the house.

GoldenTerrabyte

Wow... It's beautiful... He looked around at the house. Yup. This is a Canterlot house. But... it's even fancier. Is it?
I'm back

Lusterless Nova

That's because it's brand new. It was completed just a few weeks ago.

Rad Thunder

I haven't seen it before, so I wouldn't know.
It's was pretty before too. :)

GoldenTerrabyte

That's nice. I think it's wonderful! He wasn't qute sure what to say or do next.
I'm back

Rad Thunder

GoldenTerrabyte

Yes, I would like to see more.
I'm back

Go Up