1 (2.4%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Go Down

GoldenTerrabyte

2012 Nov 29, 19:36:32 Last Edit: 2014 Jun 23, 12:40:33 by Yellowpikmin476
Spoiler: Yellow Light • show

Name: Yellow Light
Born: Ponyville
Dislikes: Bleak and colorless things, annoying students.
Weaknesses/Fears: Dark Magic
Personality: He is mostly kind, but can get annoyed easy. He is never downright mean, he just gets irritated. And super smart, like Twilight.
Bio: He is a huge color fan, and like all unicorns, has a unique spell only he can do. This is his color-changing spell. His magic flashes all different colors instead of being just one specific color. He can also create very fine art with his color magic. He used to explore alongside Rainstorm and Sunray, however he now teaches "inventing spells" at Celestia's Magic School(under an alias to prevent "being mobbed by strangers wherever [he goes]"). He is also Rainstorm and Lily's brother. He is the oldest in the family.(Besides parents, of course.)
Spoiler: Rainstorm Cloud • show

Name: Rainstorm Cloud
Likes: Playing in mud, rain, cute animals, his pet wolf Doro.
Dislikes: Winter time(besides holidays), anyone who threatens his siblings.
Weaknesses/Fears: Spiders, any bugs that bite.
Personality:He's quite playful and happy. And he's extremely nice. I'm willing to bet you won't meet a nicer pony. It's near impossible to make fun of him, as he spins it around, and acts as though it's a compliment.
Bio: He loves playing in mud, and has no problem getting it all over himself!(or getting it on other ponies) It's constantly raining over his house. He always has mud on his hooves from playing in it all the time. For some reason, his coat is extremely soft, much softer than most ponies'. He is often called to explore alongside Monochrome and Sunray. Princess Celestia has him go to uncharted areas, make maps of them, and bring them back. By doing this, he helps Celestia in expanding Equestria. He enjoys going on them. He is quite famous and popular for this. He also resents going through deserts, due to their lack of rain, although he often has to on his quests. Although he generally has a very different point of view than most ponies, and is quite "different", everypony still thinks he's a cool pony. Whatever you do, you do NOT HURT HIS SIBLINGS. He is also Yellow and Flower's brother, and is best friends with Sunray. He also has a pet wolf named Doro.

Spoiler: Lily Of The Valley • show

Name: Lily Of The Valley
Dislikes: Things that destroy nature, leaving her garden unattended.
Weaknesses/Fears: That her garden might get damaged.
Personality: She generally doesn't speak much, and she is more of a listener. She's not shy, she just doesn't participate much in conversation, and is very gentle and loving.
Bio: She is very talented at gardening, and her flowers are the most beautiful in Ponyville, mainly because of the constant rain over her house, keeping her garden nourished. She is even capable of breeding her own unique flowers. She also grows fruit.

Spoiler: Fire Blast • show

Name: Fire Blast
Born: Manehattan
Dislikes: Pain of any kind
Weaknesses/Fears: (No, NOT water.) Getting bullied.
Personality: He can be a little angry at times, but it is mostly just because deep down, he's just sensitive, and he doesn't like to take offense.
Bio: He is quite a pyromaniac, and he is very good at fire magic. His unique spell is creating magic fire that gives off warmth, but does not destroy or cause pain if touched. He also makes fireworks. He is an only child, and is Rainstorm, Yellow, and Flower's cousin.

Spoiler: Sunshine Ray • show

Name: Sunshine Ray
Born: Canterlot
Dislikes: Getting too dirty, getting too wet.
Weaknesses/Fears: Snakes, cold(in general).
Personality: Although she is mainly kind and a true friend, she can get a little sassy, and she is the type to "spare feelings". And of course, as a Canterlot pony, she may be a bit stubborn. However, she does try to put that temporarily aside when exploring.
Bio:She is quite the opposite of Rainstorm. She enjoys heat and sunny weather. and it is constantly sunny over her house. She often is called to explore as well, in fact, she explored for Celestia before Rainstorm. And that's how they met. She is Monochrome and Venus's sister. She best friends with Rainstorm.

Spoiler: Monochrome • show

Name: Monochrome
Dislikes: Ditto.
Weaknesses/Fears: Ditto.
Personality: Well, she is generally very literal. Sarcasm often confuses her. She likes to tell things as they are, and she's got kind of a "grey" personality. She never likes nor dislikes anything in particular.
Bio:She is Yellow's respective opposite. She specializes in taking and putting back the color in things, but she cannot change it. She is also a writer. She is Sunray and Venus's sister. She also still gets along well with Yellow. She succeeded Yellow after his job switch.

Spoiler: Venus Trap • show

Name: Venus Flytrap
Dislikes: Ponies who refuse friendship
Weaknesses/Fears: Being cast out.
Personality: He is very talkative, and will often be the first to greet visitors. He generally ignores ponies a lot.
Bio: He is Flower's respective opposite(well, not as much. It's hard to come up with some opposites!). He, instead of flowers, grows wild, strange, and exotic plants that may be less pretty, but just as fascinating. He is extremely smart, and also works as a detective. He is Sunray and Monochrome's brother. He too, gets along well with his opposite, Lily.

Spoiler: Crashing Wave • show

Name: Crashing Wave
Dislikes: High altitude, landlocked areas.
Weaknesses/Fears: Pollution
Personality: She's generally nice, but she'll go to any lengths to push what she believes in, and at times can be extremely assertive when she needs to be.
Bio: She is Fire Blast's respective opposite. She specializes in water, water magic, etc. She's generally ind, but usually will instantly hate anypony who litters. She is an olympic swimmer and, in secret, like how Twilight once found a temporary wing spell, Wave found a temporary seapony spell, but, as RD would put it,  o_O "Nooooopony knows!" She too, gets along with her opposite.

Spoiler: Onyx Emerald Nym • show

Name: Onyx Emerald Nym
Born:??
Dislikes: being told off about the "invasioin"
Weaknesses/Fears: getting excluded from ponies.
Personality: Tomboyish
Bio: She's a changeling who participated in the Canterlot invasion, but when the barrier dispelled them all, she didn't get blown away, yet received amnesia, thus never recalling being part of the invasion.
I'm back

The Wandering Magus

if you want a nice place to store and link all your pics, try Imgur.com :)  always works for me, and if you make an account there you get to see all your pics laid out for you ^-^

Nice start to your oc page! :D
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

GoldenTerrabyte

Thanks! :] Next time I'm on the computer I'll do that! (Most of the time I use the Wii for the internet.)
I'm back

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2012 Nov 30, 11:18:23
Thanks! :] Next time I'm on the computer I'll do that! (Most of the time I use the Wii for the internet.)
no problem ^-^
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

GoldenTerrabyte

But still, what do you think of Rainstorm?
I'm back

Night Pony

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2012 Nov 29, 19:36:32
He, along with RD, is one of the only few pegasi in these times capable of successfully executing a Sonic Rainboom.

In my opinion you should remove this part for two reasons.
1) There are many OCs that include the same.
2) The rainboom is unique to Rainbow Dash.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm back

Teal Turken

He's got the same Cutiemark as my OC Teal, only his talent is rain and a love for rain.
Teal loves water and is a very good swimmer. To make him a bit more fair though he's not as good of a flyer as most pegasi.

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2012 Nov 30, 13:09:54
He's got the same Cutiemark as my OC Teal, only his talent is rain and a love for rain.
Teal loves water and is a very good swimmer. To make him a bit more fair though he's not as good of a flyer as most pegasi.
So are they friends? And what do you think is the coolest and most unique trait of Rainstorm? Personally, I kinda like the muddy hooves idea. Well of course. I thought of it.
I'm back

Teal Turken

From the little amount of info provided...I really like how it's always raining over his house.

Teal and Rainstorm could be friends.

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2012 Nov 30, 13:34:17
From the little amount of info provided...I really like how it's always raining over his house.

Teal and Rainstorm could be friends.
Yeah, that one was cool.
I'm back

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2012 Nov 29, 19:36:32
Description: He LOVES the rain, and it's constantly raining over his house. Although he does keep himself clean, he always has a bit of mud on his hooves(much to Rarity's annoyance if she's around DD: ) just as a trademark of sorts. He also has a crush on RD. He is one of the most important ponies for weather setup jobs.
age? personality? where was he born?  what does he actually do for a living, what's his job?  where does he live in Equestria?  what are his strengths?  What are his weaknesses?  What are his likes and dislikes?  Who are his friends?  Who are his enemies, if any?  What was his foalhood like?  Does he have an education?  Where was he educated?  What are his parents like?  Does he have siblings?  What is his relationship with his family?  How did he get his cutiemark?  What age was he when he got it?

Just a few ideas for you :)

GoldenTerrabyte

Added new OCs! Check 'em out!
I'm back

Teal Turken

It surprisingly doesn't bug me how these OCs are so simple. It might be because everyone goes for something that "stands out"  amongst the generic OCs but these ones are so...simple but I like it.
Also, I think Teal and Wave would get along very well...but Teal already has a marefriend so no funny ideas. x3

The Silent Wolf

All these OC's seem to be nice, the images are quite small though. I look forward to meeting them in RP someday.
If The Silent Wolf is to long, just call me Kake

Skype if you happen to want to talk to me: Pokemonvskirby
I'm a little seal nerd, short and stout, here is my flipper, here is my snout~

Teal Turken

Actually yeah the images are pretty small. If you want I can make them bigger.

GoldenTerrabyte

2012 Nov 30, 22:48:39 #16 Last Edit: 2012 Nov 30, 22:52:50 by Yellowpikmin476
Quote from: Teal Turken on 2012 Nov 30, 22:40:57
It surprisingly doesn't bug me how these OCs are so simple. It might be because everyone goes for something that "stands out"  amongst the generic OCs but these ones are so...simple but I like it.
Also, I think Teal and Wave would get along very well...but Teal already has a marefriend so no funny ideas. x3
The only OCs of mine thinkin' of romance are R and Y. And the reason they're simple is because even I don't know much about each of 'em. And what do you think of the whole "opposite" thing? And in case you can't put 2 and 2 together, Venus is named after the "Vensus Flytrap" hence his cutie mark being one, and his having to do with odd plants. I think the most in-depth one was either Rainstorm or Wave. Because R was my first, and Wave, well, she was the easiest to get ideas for. And about making them bigger, I only had an hour on the computer. Barely enough to do what I had to do that couldn't be done on the Wii, and replacing the pics with bigger ones is one of those things. So you can make bigger ones, but these won't be bigger 'till my next turn on the computer.
I'm back

Tiger

I feel like they're all very... Underdeveloped.

Quote from: The Wandering Magusage? personality? where was he born?  what does he actually do for a living, what's his job?  where does he live in Equestria?  what are his strengths?  What are his weaknesses?  What are his likes and dislikes?  Who are his friends?  Who are his enemies, if any?  What was his foalhood like?  Does he have an education?  Where was he educated?  What are his parents like?  Does he have siblings?  What is his relationship with his family?  How did he get his cutiemark?  What age was he when he got it?

You really need to give more about their personality and history. Otherwise they're just quantity, but no quality.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

alexandas

Yes the magical things that you need for an OC: age, personality, location, cutie mark, talents, etc.
If your stuck I have a great imagination and could help you think of something
[CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm probably not here, but If I am, call me moon rabbits.
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328
:ajshifty::-3 (bloomberg)

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: alexandas on 2012 Dec 01, 10:38:10
Yes the magical things that you need for an OC: age, personality, location, cutie mark, talents, etc.
If your stuck I have a great imagination and could help you think of something

I already have the cutie marks and the talents going with them. I do have a profession for Wave, sort of one for Rainstorm. I just can't think of super in-depth personalities for 8 whole OCs. If you want, you CAN help me, like you said. Some already have personality hints. (Sunray = Similar to Rarity, while Rainstorm is decidedly unlike Rarity) You WILL be credited.
I'm back

Go Up