Give a nickname to the pony above

Started by The Silent Wolf, 2012 Nov 22, 19:28:26

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Grizzly

Zombieland is good, Kupo!

I call thee Kupo, KUPO!!
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Jaywo

Quote from: Jaywo on 2014 May 12, 13:03:14
*Begins whipping around the MEGAPERMBANHAMMER and whacks innocents, sending them into MEGAPERMBANOBLIVION*

SUPERULTRAMEGAPERMBANYOUCANTEVENBEGINTOAWESOMENESSBANRAINBOWSHAMMER

HunterOfTheDark

You just haven't played the Final Fantasy games, Kupo.

I name you the Confused One

OH! And here's a little something to tide you over till Kingdom Hearts III:
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Chromastone64

A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Jaywo

*Begins whipping around the MEGAPERMBANHAMMER and whacks innocents, sending them into MEGAPERMBANOBLIVION*

Grizzly

Kingdom Hearts III? As if we get that one :c i'm pretty sceptical on this one...

The Joker

HunterOfTheDark

You know we will, but only after FFXV

The Doubter
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Grizzly

Been waiting for Final Fantasy Versus XIII for like 10 years, nah they won't give us what we want cause of their "We know better" attitude...

Self Fooler

Chromastone64

I hope we get both. WE MUST! Wait...hope...
Hope Estheim  ^-^
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

HunterOfTheDark

HMPH! Well then, Grizzly, you obviously haven't seen the trailer for KHIII. Take a look ovO:

Chromastone, I call you Hope Incarnate

Jaywo

Chromastone64

Space Jam
( yh I'm hoping we'll get them. Especially since we didn't get Type-0... D:

Grizzly

Quote from: HunterOfTheDark on 2014 May 13, 12:11:01
HMPH! Well then, Grizzly, you obviously haven't seen the trailer for KHIII. Take a look ovO:

That can't be real. That has to be fake. *Does a little research* It isn't? Really? REALLY?

OH MY GOSH!OH MY GOSH!OH MY GOSH!OH MY GOSH!OH MY GOSH!
An actually Kingdom Hearts 3!!!  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D i'm hiped

HunterOfTheDark

Quote from: Grizzly on 2014 May 13, 12:15:49
That can't be real. That has to be fake. *Does a little research* It isn't? Really? REALLY?

OH MY GOSH!OH MY GOSH!OH MY GOSH!OH MY GOSH!OH MY GOSH!
An actually Kingdom Hearts 3!!!  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D i'm hiped

lol That reaction is priceless! Now we just need to wait...

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2014 May 13, 12:14:40
yh I'm hoping we'll get them. Especially since we didn't get Type-0... D:

Didn't you hear? There's a group currently translating FF Type-0, and making it available as a free download in August.

Grizzly, I call you the New Believer!

Chromastone64

2014 May 13, 12:26:22 #3774 Last Edit: 2014 May 13, 12:29:39 by Chromastone64
Quote from: HunterOfTheDark on 2014 May 13, 12:17:52

Didn't you hear? There's a group currently translating FF Type-0, and making it available as a free download in August.

...Replace Hyrule Warriors with Type-0, and...
Spoiler: show

The Saviour

HunterOfTheDark

lol LOLOLOL!!! That reaction is PRICELESS! Glad to know you're happy to hear the news!

The Super Excited One

Chromastone64

(Yeah, this guys hilarious, he also does MLP reveiws, and he's also why i want to be a youtuber  ^-^)
The Hype-Builder

Sakura_Blossom

Jaywo

Grizzly

Go Up