Give a nickname to the pony above

Started by The Silent Wolf, 2012 Nov 22, 19:28:26

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

S_Realm

HunterOfTheDark

Quote from: Grizzly on 2014 May 13, 04:27:40
Trio Master? I don't get it X3

Haven't you played Pokemon? A trio master is a pokemon that is the master of a trio of legendary pokemon, for example, take Regirock, Regice and Registeel, their trio master is Regigigas.

Anyway, S_Realm, I name you, Name Changer
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Grizzly

OOOh, i have played Pokemon, but only the first two generations.

I name thee Pokemon Lore Keeper
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

HunterOfTheDark

Huh, never played anything older than Emerald Version (Gen III) myself. Oh well, there's always the remakes.

Anywho, you are Princess Dusk, ruler of the Mugenjo (if you haven't played Naruto: Ultimate Nina Heroes 2, then you won't get this reference/nickname)
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Grizzly

hehehe, i get this one  X3 played it, loved it, fave char Sasuke X3 (not in a fangirl fashion... yet!)

Game Expert

S_Realm

All hail her highness, Queen Grizzla of the most serene kingdom of...

Grizzly

O: I have a kingdom!? Shouldn't it be called a queendom? X3

Anyway, i here by name thee Royal Subject numero uno

HunterOfTheDark

Hmm, game expert, eh? Well then, keeping in character, try this reference:

Chidori of Strega (Just to make it a little easier, I'll give the title of the series. The game series is Persona)

Grizzly

aww... haven't played any of the Persona games :c always wanted but never got to it.

Royal Subject numero duo

S_Realm

HunterOfTheDark

Quote from: Grizzly on 2014 May 13, 09:59:48
aww... haven't played any of the Persona games :c always wanted but never got to it.

Too bad, Persona 3 is easily the best of the series... Oh well.

S_Realm, I name you the Prince of Illusions (I'm not gonna make this reference easier, since I'm pretty sure its obvious, though only if this nickname was for Grizzly. That being said, Grizzly, if you guess this one, you will get an internet cookie)

Grizzly

Aww... no cookie for me :c

Bud the zombie (can you guess this reference? X3 i'm pretty sure you can)

HunterOfTheDark

Huh, I thought that was pretty obvious. Prince of Illusions, or should I say Princess of Illusions? *COUGH*PRINCESSDUSK*COUGH*

Anywho, I don't really play zombie games, except for Resident Evil and Plants Vs Zombies, so I don't know who or what that is. Now, try this one out!

Xion, Number XIV

Grizzly

OH!!! I'm so dense :c
Bud is a character from Day of the Dead, original. It's a horror movie from the master himself G. Romero X3
Xion huh? Kingdom Hearts? Only other Xion i know of is from the Bloody Roar series.

Squall

HunterOfTheDark

Eeyup, that's right, Kingdom Hearts. And I take it you mean FFVIII Squal, not Kingdom Hearts Squall, AKA Leon?

Anyway, you are Yuna

Grizzly

yup, FFVIII X3

Yuna? There are sooooo many Yuna's in games and stuff. I'll take a guess that you mean Yuna from FFX?

I'd call you Cloud Strife, just because of your mane, kinda reminds me of Clouds hair, just not blond X3

HunterOfTheDark

Yep, I do indeed FFX Yuna :P
I actually modeled my mane after Cloud's style, I mean, it's just so awesome that I had to do it X3

OK, let's see... I call you Cosmos!

Grizzly

Cosmos... hmm... that's a tough one... i guess you mean the Cosmos from FFIII? not sure though, like with Yuna, there are soooo many chars with that name.

Siegfried (don't mean any FF game this time ;))

HunterOfTheDark

nope, not FFIII, I'm talking about Cosmos from Dissidia: Final Fantasy. Siegfried... Hmm... Are you meaning the leader of KAOS from Get Smart?

Agent 99

Grizzly

Nope, i mean Siegfried Schtauffen from the Soul Calibur series ^-^
Er... um... a sister of agent 47?? idk.

Shadow

Go Up