Where IS everypony?

Started by The Wandering Magus, 2012 Oct 24, 15:41:15

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Vertigo

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: McSleuthburger on 2012 Oct 25, 21:18:43
just drop the rule dictating guys we all know its there, no need to go into an argument about that
as for the other subject:
We lock up threads that are answered so we dont have anything stupid come up that there is no need for
if you want discussion about something MAKE A THREAD FOR THAT
We close topic because rules are broken (remember the prevention thing, I close them before they get any worse), most of you know the rules so I feel it isint necessary to post in every thread why it is closed
I tell people to pm me if they have questions so maybe I can add clarification if you are unsure of something, nobody can get in trouble if people just ask questions
instead of just sitting there crying about something, come talk to me so I might be able to help you guys out
and if anybody really has issues with the way I handle things feel free to contact perry
*I* ask questions, at least. :P
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Lary

Believe me, Mr. Sleuth. You're not the mod that has some power tripping issues...
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Vertigo

Sleuth is the 3rdnor 2ed best admin

Chishio Kunrin

McSleuth works pretty hard. He might work a little too hard, as sometimes it seems like the job gets to him a little. X3

Anyway, I think the slower activity is actually just a combination of the things we've mentioned. There'll likely be even less activity around Thanksgiving, as the American members will be spending time with family, not on the internet. But there might be a little more around Christmas time, but not during Christmas, since that's when everyone gets a nice long break from school.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Princess_Luna

i have been playing minecraft X3 its now at 1.4.2  ovO :D :]
Rub some bacon on it.

Tiger

I was at school.

BUT NOW IT ENDED ovO

AHAHAHAHAHAH  >:O

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

stealthunicorn

I am going to school soon. See you all in a couple of hours :D

Wait... if I am leaving in 11 minutes and still have a bunch of stuff to do why did I log on? Curse you brain!
I imagine the game to go like this:
Me: "Enough already! you scare it awa..."
Someone else: "Leeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrooooooyyyy Jenkins!"
Me: ".... Dang it."

ShadowHeart

I think ponies just joined so they could stalk the forums till the game comes out which rly isn't a good idea. it might also be work and school. It's good to make rp buddies before the game comes out so u aren't so alone

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

Go Up