Anyone extreamly excited?Or is it just me?(opens for chat :3)

Started by pokemongirl1215, 2012 Sep 01, 00:03:30

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

pokemongirl1215

I found this while wandering around on the internet, and im watching the Livestream of it. 
And it looks EPIC. im going to try to drag like alot of my friends on.  :D . Cant wait to get to play a game,As a PONY  :3 .
Fell free to chat.  ovO

Lord of Madness

lol well anyway we are all excited and its great to see you are too.  ^-^

tigrean

pokemongirl1215

I just joined,but i basicly know all the ways of this site already cause,its layout is just like another i play on. lol

Julius

Well, let me say, welcome to the forums!

You're not the only one excited either. This is going to be an amazing game full of Muffins, Mustaches, Music and Insanity. Can't wait.  :3
Purr~

pokemongirl1215

MUFFINS?  ovO

i wanna fly around and crash into things...idk why...Running into things is fun  :3

AAA13

Quote from: pokemongirl1215 on 2012 Sep 01, 21:57:24
MUFFINS?  ovO

i wanna fly around and crash into things...idk why...Running into things is fun  :3
:]
[move][/move]
forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=5700.0
Thanks to Bravo539 for the avatar!

Chishio Kunrin

I can't wait either! :D It's awesome when you accidentally find something cool, isn't it?

Come to think of it, though, I can't remember how exactly I found this MMO. o_O Hmmmm...

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

pokemongirl1215

I was looking at Equestira Gaming and found it(first was looking for "My little pony fighting is magic"or something like that,and stumbled apon THIS magical site XD

AAA13

I was looking for Mlp MMORPG's and this came up along with EO.
I acctually followed EO before I found LoE.
[move][/move]
forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=5700.0
Thanks to Bravo539 for the avatar!

Rissian

I've been excited for this game ever since I watched the youtube video, that someone posted on the old forum I used to go to it also caused me to join the forum here.

pokemongirl1215

I love MMOs.I used to HATE them.(thanks to a minecraft server  DD: )but now i found a good one XD

Julius

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Sep 01, 22:28:52
I can't wait either! :D It's awesome when you accidentally find something cool, isn't it?

Come to think of it, though, I can't remember how exactly I found this MMO. o_O Hmmmm...

Tell me about it. I was lucky to join EqD on the same day that they announced the third voice acting auditions (That i didn't win. Stupid microphone.  :l )!

Found it on accident, stayed on purpose. <3
Purr~

pokemongirl1215

*sigh*i wish i could change my Screen name..D: i wanted it it be"Keyblade Master Twilight Sparkle". :l

Julius

Quote from: pokemongirl1215 on 2012 Sep 01, 22:41:25
*sigh*i wish i could change my Screen name..D: i wanted it it be"Keyblade Master Twilight Sparkle". :l

Well, you could just make another account. It's not like you'll lose much. Right?
Purr~

Chishio Kunrin

I actually wasn't searching for a pony game or MMO, I don't think. I somehow stumbled upon EO. Somehow. But I can't remember how. It wasn't via Equestria Daily. I don't think it was via Equestria Gaming, but I guess it could have been. I might have found it in some relation to MLP Online. But anyway, I found LoE by just happening to run into an article about it on EqD, which I rarely ever go on. I was like "So that's where everyone went!"

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

pokemongirl1215

i guess.o3o
Is there a way to sign in on the Non form site?I cant find a Register button around on it  :/  X3

Julius

Non-forum you mean?

I believe that's for the developers. Not sure though. Most likely.
Purr~

Wandering Star

As long the devs has told us, your forum account will be the one you will use to log on the game. So, yes, you are registered into the upcoming game XD

pokemongirl1215

2012 Sep 02, 00:55:30 #19 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 02, 09:29:20 by McSleuthburger
Okay,NOW i kinda understand.

Your army has be vanquished MUHAHAHA- McSleuth

Go Up