Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

PrincessButton

Quote from: Itty Bit on 2014 Apr 23, 23:27:10
Finished my museum's fossil collection thanks to my momma B)
I helped you and Lexy finish your museums both in the same day. XD
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

BlazeyE

Sega (or Relic, the off branch) released two new commanders for Company of Heroes 2 today in honor of Elbe Day. Free DLC, and one of them has the M4 Sherman? Mmyes. Easy to call in, and the tactic of "4 Shermans to 1 Tiger" paid off in the first match.

Just goes to show that some developers still care about their fanbase.
I sell PR and PR accessories.

Act One

Smiley from yesterday, as Dragon Age: Inquisition was posted of FB that it's release date is my b-day! :D Looking forward to that.
Experiencing new and unique things - Ready to "Act Out"whenever necessary.
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11460.0 My OCs so far - Act One, Pressure Point, Warpcore.

Julius

Purr~

Randam Saiko

Got a hold of Fate, the old dungeon game that ate away a majority of my time when I was younger.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Twilight Blossom

I had a strawberry shake for the first time in my life and I love it more than chocolate! :D

Pipkin

So something I didn't know about dA.....I think linking people's icons to stuff notifies them that you do.....because I mentioned Drawponies(A really good artist I follow on dA and Facebook) in the last picture I did, as I used some of the techniques he showed in his panel he did at Bronycon last year about how to draw ponies...

At any rate, he commented and faved the picture I did, which is a huge deal for me X3

Itty Bit

2014 Apr 25, 16:28:29 #4427 Last Edit: 2014 Apr 25, 16:31:47 by Itty Bit
This.
It feels good to finally not neglect my actual original characters, and to finally make my own thing.

Ryo_D_Disk

Life is begining to calm back down, and ive gotten to the interview stage for my new job so hopefuly all things go well there and now im just editing together my review of the new epidsode which I felt bad for not releacing anything last week for

GlassMirror

i'm fus ro dah'ing today, and I don't even know Skyrim very well lol

Midnight Breeze

I caught a cold from the new LPN I've been working with. How is that a smile? Well, thanks to my rock-solid immune system it was incredibly mild. I had little more than a runny nose for 2 days. No nasal inflammation, no sore throat, no malaise.

I've already recovered after 2 days. Meanwhile, the LPN I caught it from in the first place is still sick.  :P

Verdant Tome

My dad's been unemployed for at least four months. Now, he says he might have a job by next week.

Pipkin

The store is slow.....you know what that means?
9 am and coffee number two.

Also my red binder is happy this week

MrSpyro

Derp race!
[move] :P[/move]
[move]    :P[/move]
[move]       :P[/move]
[move]          :P[/move]

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm back

Julius

I achieved my first ever perfect Pokemon battle against another player today! *-*

It was some French dude with visibly EV trained Pokemon~! :D

(By perfect I mean I took down his whole team with my first Pokemon, and without losing any HP) 0:)
Purr~

Pipkin

Was able to talk to a friend on skype I haven't talked to in a LONG TIME!  It was nice talking dude, you know who you are :)

Night Pony

Can't remember when was the last time I posted here. These are yesterday's smiles but still...

1) I finally got a drop from a boss that hopefully will allow me to get a new scythe. :D
2) That my two grandpa's went to the dance floor and danced to a song that I like. It may seem weird to most people but they hardly meet and seeing them together and having a good time, brings a smile to my face. :)

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Ramisha

I bought a new waja :) (yes she has hair but it's a wig)

she likes chickens...

Ryo_D_Disk

I love messing with people before I leave the building

me: good news bad news
Staff:What
Me: Bad news the sign has been stolen
Staff: what but how when what
Me: Good News I took it down and put it away

They did not quite get it so I explained before I left that I stole the sign

Go Up