Pony Documentaries!

Started by Link, 2012 Aug 09, 11:32:13

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Link

So, we all know about john de Lancie's highly anticipated documentary on bronies, but has anyone heard of this documentary?

I personally found it very entertaining; a home-made documentary to watch while we wait for the other one!

Just thought I'd share it if no-one else has yet.  :3
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Lord of Madness

hmmmmuuummummm... ^3^ It was very long and descriptive! I like his style for the most part and his in depth explanations.

Teal Turken

I watched that one quite a while ago, I loved it and found it quite educational in many fields.

Darkangel

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2012 Aug 09, 13:58:52
I watched that one quite a while ago, I loved it and found it quite educational in many fields.

^
Basically this.
Don't know what to put here.
So I just am typing these words, not knowing what to type here.
Maybe later I'll figure out.

Rika_of_Thunder

I found it really interesting! I never really cared much about the animated series, but it's cool to see bronies touching on them a bit~

Not really sure why he thinks MLP: Tales is G2 though o.0

Book Smarts

I never noticed that the show had so many parodies of well known art masterpieces   :3

Lord of Madness

I wonder why so many different timelines were made :T

Rika_of_Thunder

^ Toylines change a lot to try and meet the needs of the public, though he made it seem a lot more complicated that it actually was XD

The G1 toyline never really changed though its run, although it had a lot of variety. The cartoons on the other hand had two different continuities; the first couple cartoons/movies and Tales. It's still all G1 though since the toys didn't change any between Tales and the other series~

G2 only had one "continuity", though I don't know much about it since the only supplementary material apart from the toys was the computer game and a bunch of comics that were never released stateside.

G3 had the normal line, then the Core 7, which was a different continuity, then the style change with G3.5.

G3's probably the most convoluted as far as timelines go XD

Book Smarts

All I know about previous generations of My Little Pony, is that most of the movies and episodes were only released direct to VCR/DVD

Go Up