The Pony Flash thread

Started by Lusterless Nova, 2012 Aug 06, 05:32:29

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lusterless Nova

2012 Aug 06, 05:32:29 Last Edit: 2012 Aug 06, 07:01:46 by Lusterless Nova
Hi again.
Even though the name is kinda obvious let me explain:
There are some flash/swf files out there that just have to be known by everypony (if you ask me that is). I want to collect this flashes here.
Might be useful.
Every flash that will be uploaded in my post will be tested to make sure it does not violate the forum rules. If you post a flash by yourself please re-read the rules to prevent all of us trouble.
To play the games just click on the picture and have fun.

General Zoi's Pony creator.

The Probably most known in the rp section is this one. It allows you to create your own Pony and customize pretty much everything.
Race, gender, colors, accessories and you can even upload a cutie mark for your Pony. And not only that. You can even download your pony.

!Do only open this one if you watched season two!
Spoiler: show
Canterlot defender by futzi01

A nice flashgame. You play as Twilight Sparkle and you have to defend Canterlot from the incoming Changelings. A explanation how it's played is on the side so i won't do one again.

Want to add something to the list? You can post it here if you want, but i would recommend you to pm your flash to me. I will edit it into the first post and give you credit for finding it.

Night Pony

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Shy-Blood

Credit goes to Frosting Blush.

Rissian

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Night Pony on 2012 Aug 06, 07:37:26
To all Scootaloo fans out there.
http://xigger.deviantart.com/art/Scootaloo-s-Scooter-Scooting-278048179

Whew! 97 cupcakes, 88,700 points. I finally lost because Derpy was right above a hay bale.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Go Up