light wire ponies

Started by hyper drive [HD], 2012 Jul 19, 11:10:34

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

hyper drive [HD]

im gonna try to make the ultamite costume
one for hyper drive and djpon3

so you have seen america's got talent right? well have you see light wire theatre. im gonna make a costume like that

Lord of Madness

Good Luck! I bet it will be very interesting to see ^3^

hyper drive [HD]

ive found different way to do it so. im most likely use b, ford's drawing. the ones with the weapons.
ive found light tape
and light wire

ChilledEagle

I despise America's Got Talent just because all the good acts are put into third place and first place is always a singer. Like Fighting Gravity or Team iLuminate. I bet you that Light Wire Theatre will get third place as well.
Other than that, good luck with your project. I would love to see the final project.

hyper drive [HD]

Quote from: ChilledEagle on 2012 Jul 19, 11:28:52
I despise America's Got Talent just because all the good acts are put into third place and first place is always a singer. Like Fighting Gravity or Team iLuminate. I bet you that Light Wire Theatre will get third place as well.
Other than that, good luck with your project. I would love to see the final project.
ya i know that is the one thing i hate

Chishio Kunrin

If they're a singer, why don't they go to American Idol? >:/

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

hyper drive [HD]

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jul 19, 12:27:32

i know

found my colors

Lord of Madness

lurk852

Good luck - this could be pretty awesome.

Once you complete it, you should hang out in really dark parts of town late at night, with the lights off, so that no one can see you. Then, whenever someone walks by, strike a pose and turn them on for half a second, then vanish again. Okay, maybe that wouldn't be completely safe to do alone, but it'd still be hilarious.
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

Tiger

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jul 19, 12:27:32

Because they know they can't win there.
So far, the only winner I've seen that isn't just traditional singing is the guy that can make it seem like the puppets sing without even opening his mouth o_O

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

hyper drive [HD]

Quote from: lurk852 on 2012 Jul 20, 01:37:40

Once you complete it, you should hang out in really dark parts of town late at night, with the lights off, so that no one can see you. Then, whenever someone walks by, strike a pose and turn them on for half a second, then vanish again. Okay, maybe that wouldn't be completely safe to do alone, but it'd still be hilarious.
never thought of that lol

Tiger

Quote from: hyper drive [HD] on 2012 Jul 20, 01:40:00
Quote from: lurk852 on 2012 Jul 20, 01:37:40

never thought of that lol

If you do that, we need a video of it lol

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

hyper drive [HD]

ive already started making the dinosaur contration fo r the legs. but man is this hard

Book Smarts

Awesome, you will rule the rave parties  B)

Lord of Madness

Hay any updates? Because as I stated earlier this is going to be awesome  :3

Go Up