Hello!

Started by FakeSmile, 2012 Jul 17, 22:50:34

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FakeSmile

Hello! I'm Fake Smile. I wasn't sure about starting this topic because I'm super shy.
But I only know a few bronies and pegasisters, so why not meet a few more? I honestly might not post that much because of being so shy. I hope I get over it soon. You guys seem really nice. I hope I don't bother too many of you!
^-^
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Crystal Chaos

Welcome to LoE. Please leave your sanity on the tray, you may collect it when you log off.

Lord of Madness

Greetings from Madness!!! If you need any help there is a place with threads for that right Here. There is even a thread where some Ponies ask questions Here. Or you could even ask some of us members, we would be glad to help. Be sure to read the Rules

HI I hope you get past your shyness! I'd love to hear your comments around the forums because no one here judges anybody! Anyway I hope you above all else have a great time here.

Night Pony

Hello and welcome to LoE!  ^-^

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

FakeSmile

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Jul 17, 22:56:13

Greetings from Madness!!! If you need any help there is a place with threads for that right Here. There is even a thread where some Ponies ask questions Here. Or you could even ask some of us members, we would be glad to help. Be sure to read the Rules

HI I hope you get past your shyness! I'd love to hear your comments around the forums because no one here judges anybody! Anyway I hope you above all else have a great time here.

Thank you! That was very helpful!
I hope so too. -3- Its dumb to be shy on the internet.
:D
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Giggle Tail

Hi, I'm Giggle Tail!

Take it from me: overcoming shyness online is much easier than it is in person.  Besides, we're all friends here.  As long as you don't act like a total jerk everypony will enjoy your company  :D
Will write lighthearted, random comedy stories for fun.

Giggle's OCs

FakeSmile

Quote from: Giggle Tail on 2012 Jul 18, 10:53:03
Hi, I'm Giggle Tail!

Take it from me: overcoming shyness online is much easier than it is in person.  Besides, we're all friends here.  As long as you don't act like a total jerk everypony will enjoy your company  :D

Nice to meet you!

Yeah, thats what people tell me. Don't worry, I don't plan on being a jerk any time soon.
^-^
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome my freind to LoE and to the forums I hope you shall enjoy your stay here

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: FakeSmile on 2012 Jul 17, 22:50:34
Hello! I'm Fake Smile. I wasn't sure about starting this topic because I'm super shy.
But I only know a few bronies and pegasisters, so why not meet a few more? I honestly might not post that much because of being so shy. I hope I get over it soon. You guys seem really nice. I hope I don't bother too many of you!
^-^
hello and welcome to the forums ^-^  do you like to roleplay?  we have a great board here for you if you like it~
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

FakeSmile

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Jul 18, 23:05:31
^-^
hello and welcome to the forums ^-^  do you like to roleplay?  we have a great board here for you if you like it~

I never roleplay before. But I would like to try.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: FakeSmile on 2012 Jul 18, 23:40:51
^-^

you're welcome to try any of our jump-ins! :D  there's plenty to go around~  it's really easy, and fun too!  hope you can find time to join!
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

FakeSmile

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Jul 18, 23:42:55
^-^

you're welcome to try any of our jump-ins! :D  there's plenty to go around~  it's really easy, and fun too!  hope you can find time to join!

Thanks, I'll try to roleplay tomorrow. ^-^
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

BlackVortex

Welcome to LOE!
I will be gone until the pony drought is over... so find me on Feral Heart if you want me :P

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: FakeSmile on 2012 Jul 18, 23:57:06
Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Jul 18, 23:42:55
^-^

Thanks, I'll try to roleplay tomorrow. ^-^
look forward to seeing you then! :D

Iron Girella

welcomeeee  :P son't be shy  :( we're all friends here  :D :D
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/dota2bronycommunity]Dota2 Brony Community Steam[/URL]         

Sign by Ritux ~ | Steam | You Tube

Go Up