Heavy
Engineer
Medic
Sniper
Spy
Go Down

Tiger

Quote from: minecraftah on 2012 Jul 15, 19:47:15
I play all of 'em alot, but my fave is the Soldier, rocket jumping around with the Direct Hit, Gunboats and Equalizer, though when its a CTF map I use the Beggars Bazooka...... Nothing survives   ovO

That thing's the worst. Comepletely overpowered. 3 rockets straight into an overhealed Heavy's face would kill him instantly.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Lary

Quote from: Iron Girella on 2012 Jul 15, 10:41:20
i've downloaded it some days ago, thanks to you ponies xD I come from CoD4 MW community, so i took the sniper first, and i have to say that is not like cod4 for sure xD but it's actually more teaplay-based and everyone is really hard to kill S: but it's enjoyable with friends on skype xD :')

Do everyone a favor and don't be the third Sniper on any team. No team ever needs more than three Snipers.

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Jul 16, 05:15:29
I play all of 'em alot, but my fave is the Soldier, rocket jumping around with the Direct Hit, Gunboats and Equalizer, though when its a CTF map I use the Beggars Bazooka...... Nothing survives   ovO

That thing's the worst. Comepletely overpowered. 3 rockets straight into an overhealed Heavy's face would kill him instantly.

Except it's not. It's a decent sidegrade compared to the crap that Soldier normally gets for primaries. Aside from the stock, everything is either too situational (Direct Hit/Black Box) or complete garbage (Liberty Launcher/Cow Mangler 5000).

It's nice he actually has a rocket launcher that isn't inferior to the stock for once.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Iron Girella

Quote from: Lary on 2012 Jul 16, 08:15:37
Quote from: Iron Girella on 2012 Jul 15, 10:41:20
i've downloaded it some days ago, thanks to you ponies xD I come from CoD4 MW community, so i took the sniper first, and i have to say that is not like cod4 for sure xD but it's actually more teaplay-based and everyone is really hard to kill S: but it's enjoyable with friends on skype xD :')

Do everyone a favor and don't be the third Sniper on any team. No team ever needs more than three Snipers.

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Jul 16, 05:15:29

Except it's not. It's a decent sidegrade compared to the crap that Soldier normally gets for primaries. Aside from the stock, everything is either too situational (Direct Hit/Black Box) or complete garbage (Liberty Launcher/Cow Mangler 5000).

It's nice he actually has a rocket launcher that isn't inferior to the stock for once.

well sometimes i change, like if we're playing that mode with the train, and i'm in the red team and the train is almost there, i pick up like something more CQC D: but i like sniper a lot, even if the secondary weapon is pure http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2470.0">Read the forum rules. xD
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/dota2bronycommunity]Dota2 Brony Community Steam[/URL]         

Sign by Ritux ~ | Steam | You Tube

Lary

Quote from: Iron Girella on 2012 Jul 16, 08:20:31
but i like sniper a lot, even if the secondary weapon is purexD

I take it you haven't unlocked Jarate yet. ^-^

Tiger

@Lary: I suppose so. Come to think of it, it does still have it's downsides, but it's a good rocket launcher, I will say. Maybe I'm calling it op because everything else he gets is bad and in comparison it seems op  :o

@IronGirella: Please don't swear, even if it's sensored. The word just literally popped up in my mind.

Aaanywwaayy, today I was Engineer on Dustbowl. My teammates used my teleporter 66 times before it got destroyed, and I wasn't able to put my teleporter back where it was after that.

Coincidence or...  >:/

Iron Girella

(i am a bad pony  ono ) btw what is that thing i shouldn't have unlocked yet? (and i didn't unlocked that for sure: i have like a new rocket launcher and a pan  >:( ) xD
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/dota2bronycommunity]Dota2 Brony Community Steam[/URL]         

Lary

Quote from: Iron Girella on 2012 Jul 16, 08:25:50
(i am a bad pony lolololol) btw what is that thing i shouldn't have unlocked yet? (and i didn't unlocked that for sure, i have like a new rocket launcher and a pan xD

I was referring to Jarate, by far Sniper's best secondary weapon. It's a jar filled with bad stuff lemonade that you throw at enemies and make them take mini-crits (1.3x damage) for 10 seconds (combined with the Sniper Melee weapon, The Bushwacka, can be devastating). It has a 20 second cooldown.

Read more about it here.

Iron Girella

wait, i have that D: but what can i do if some one comes close to me D: i launch him that stuff and i try to no-scope him?  o_O

Lary

Use Jarate, and then go to town with your Melee. If you equip the Bushwacka, enjoy your One-Hit Kill.

Unless you're like me and can trust your no-scope aim like me.

Tiger

I think I might be switching my black box to stock launcher or Beggar's Bazooka tommorow when I start playing. Looking at how little clip it has while I use the buff banner, I wouldn't have any shooting secondary weapon, so I suppose I would want more clip

Lary

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Jul 16, 08:42:20
I think I might be switching my black box to stock launcher or Beggar's Bazooka tommorow when I start playing. Looking at how little clip it has while I use the buff banner, I wouldn't have any shooting secondary weapon, so I suppose I would want more clip

Black Box is only good if your team has no Medics and you're playing on a map with very few healthkits, hence why it's situational.

Just stay away from the Liberty Launcher and Cow Mangler. As much as I like the Cow Mangler's design, both are terrible weapons. Liberty Launchers are for Soldiers who can't aim, and Cow Mangler has way too many flaws.

Ozzy

Remember kids, Stock is best

I'll just leave this here

Lary

Quote from: Ozzy on 2012 Jul 16, 10:20:06

No one cares what you think.

Ozzy

Quote from: Lary on 2012 Jul 16, 10:27:08
Quote from: Ozzy on 2012 Jul 16, 10:20:06

No one cares what you think.

I beg to differ.   lol

Lary

Quote from: Ozzy on 2012 Jul 16, 10:29:53
I beg to differ.   lol

Fine.

No one important cares.

Ozzy

Quote from: Lary on 2012 Jul 16, 10:30:15
Quote from: Ozzy on 2012 Jul 16, 10:29:53
I beg to differ.   lol

Fine.

No one important cares.

Gee thanks, I feel so speshul now!  :3
You should try not to read into what I say, especially since you don't like me

Lary

Quote from: Ozzy on 2012 Jul 16, 10:35:31

It has nothing to do with you.
It has to do with Demoman.

Just because he starts with two of the best weapons in the game doesn't instantly mean Stock is instantly best for everyone (even if most of them are good).

Ozzy

2012 Jul 16, 10:41:48 #77 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 16, 10:57:17 by Ozzy
Quote from: Lary on 2012 Jul 16, 10:37:06
Quote from: Ozzy on 2012 Jul 16, 10:35:31

It has nothing to do with you.
It has to do with Demoman.

Just because he starts with two of the best weapons in the game doesn't instantly mean Stock is instantly best for everyone (even if most of them are good).

*suspicious stare*

..Alright then.   

I am watching you.  >:/

But just so you know I main Demoman and Medic and Engineer also, I have spent 80 hours in my least played class which is the heavy but I am alergic to hitscan so I dun like it, I often prefer the latter of my two main classes when on offense

Lary

Quote from: Ozzy on 2012 Jul 16, 10:41:48
*suspicious stare*

..Alright then.   

I am watching you.  >:/

But just so you know I main Demoman and Medic and Engineer also, I have spent 80 hours in my least played class which is the heavy but I am alergic to hitscan so I dun like it, I often prefer the latter of my two main classes when on offense

Echo

Scout - FaN is fun sometimes.

Soldier - Allergy to projectile weapons, no.

Pyro - When I wanna herp derp.

Demoman - Read Soldier.

Heavy - is EZ, no.

Engi - When the team calls for it and I have decent support.

Medic - When the team calls for it I am up for it.

Sniper - is a good job, ex-best class, I am working on it again.

Spy - Erm...  :x

Go Up