Engineer
Medic
Sniper
Spy
Go Down

Lary

Quote from: Echo on 2012 Jul 18, 13:28:31
What is there to argue about against an unarguable fact?..  o_O

It's the internet. People argue over unarguable facts all the time.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Link

Just got my hands on a strange huntsman with the "airborne enemies killed" strange part on it, another for the collection.  0:)
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Iron Girella

the game is op, xD
come oonnnn, if i play sniper i have to camp like a tard because pyros aka darkling pops in from nowhere and burns my heard off  :'(
and nope, because an invisible random spy backstabs me, dahttp://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2470.0">Read the forum rules. .-. k a spy is the smaller problem, but i cant kill a pyro aka darkling aka op's master with a body shot at max power
snipers need a buff lol
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/dota2bronycommunity]Dota2 Brony Community Steam[/URL]         

Sign by Ritux ~ | Steam | You Tube

Lary

Quote from: Iron Girella on 2012 Jul 21, 07:32:35
the game is op, xD
come oonnnn, if i play sniper i have to camp like a tard because pyros aka darkling pops in from nowhere and burns my heard off  :'(
and nope, because an invisible random spy backstabs me, daI AM A BAD PONY .-. k a spy is the smaller problem, but i cant kill a pyro aka darkling aka op's master with a body shot at max power
snipers need a buff lol

Aim for the head, learn to not have tunnel vision, and stop playing cp_orange.

I hope that was a troll post.

Ozzy

Blues-Music

With TF2 weapons change you're skill.
If I play with the first set of weapons I suck at playing not just the damage.If I get good weapons I start being awesome in playing not in damage.
Hats also make you're skill over infinity.Except for the ghastly gibus.

Lary

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Jul 21, 08:25:32
If I play with the first set of weapons I suck at playing not just the damage.If I get good weapons I start being awesome in playing not in damage.

That's either a placebo (due to different playstyles), or you're using crutch weapons (Liberty Launcher, Soda Popper, Degreaser, Dead Ringer, Spycicle, Machina, etc.)

Blues-Music

Quote from: Lary on 2012 Jul 21, 11:14:06
Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Jul 21, 08:25:32

That's either a placebo (due to different playstyles), or you're using crutch weapons (Liberty Launcher, Soda Popper, Degreaser, Dead Ringer, Spycicle, Machina, etc.)
I use none of those weapons.
Scout:
Force a nature
Bonk!Atomic punch
Holy mackeral.

Probably placebo.

Lary

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Jul 21, 11:16:20
I use none of those weapons.
Scout:
Force a nature
Bonk!Atomic punch
Holy mackeral.

Probably placebo.

Force-A-Nature is completely different from the standard Scattergun. It's hard to compare the two.

In other news...

Link

That's a NICE medi-gun!  *-*

How much did that thing cost?
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Lary

Quote from: Link on 2012 Jul 21, 14:09:49
That's a NICE medi-gun!  *-*

How much did that thing cost?

A month worth of lunch money.

Iron Girella

i still have all the starting weapons and i have no idea of what map is orange xD
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/dota2bronycommunity]Dota2 Brony Community Steam[/URL]         

Lary

Quote from: Iron Girella on 2012 Jul 21, 16:57:21
i still have all the starting weapons and i have no idea of what map is orange xD

You can't get rid of the stock weapons.

Orange maps look something like this.

Iron Girella

i think i never played that one D: and btw i have no other weapons so ç_ç

Blues-Music

The most epic thing happened right now.
I was playing scout on CTF_2fort  so I tried to get the intelligence , and I took the over the bridge route , but while I was making my double jump a pyro deflected me out of the way ,but then I shot my path with the force a nature knocking me back over the bridge I double jumped on to their base , but there were no snipers at the battlements so I had a lot of time to do what I want I tried to go toward the intel ,but I noticed a sentry I took out my Bonk!Atomic punch , and ran towards the intel.Alot of classes were shooting me ,but because of Bonk!Atomic punch I took no damage.The sentry may not hurt me , but its knockback effect still works so it knocked me through the air towards the intel , but in the middle of the flight I noticed I was flying towards a scout , and my bonk ran out so I took out the holy mackeral , and fish killed him I took the intelligence , and ran out from the over the bridge way , and I got us a victory.

Tiger

Quote from: Iron Girella on 2012 Jul 21, 20:18:36
i think i never played that one D: and btw i have no other weapons so ç_ç

Don't worry bout that man, the stock weapons aren't all that bad. For scout, the only weapon I change from stock to another weapon is the pistol to the mad milk.

...Of course, I change the bat to the frying pan, but it's the same stats.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

daswed

I had an epic moment last night when I was playing: I was a heavy, and I were running around with the sandvich and throwing it at anyone who needed it, red or blue didn´t matter, It got to a point when people were looking for me for a sandvich, and no one was shooting me. But of course when I had fun, an admin comes in and says that I´m taking up a player slot because I´m not playing seriously, and he almost kicked me from the server when I said I was helping people.

Lary

Quote from: daswed on 2012 Jul 27, 02:05:06
I had an epic moment last night when I was playing: I was a heavy, and I were running around with the sandvich and throwing it at anyone who needed it, red or blue didn´t matter, It got to a point when people were looking for me for a sandvich, and no one was shooting me. But of course when I had fun, an admin comes in and says that I´m taking up a player slot because I´m not playing seriously, and he almost kicked me from the server when I said I was helping people.

Don't you just love when the server falls in love with you?

Link

Finally got myself a familiar fez!  :D

Now my dead ringer is even more unnoticeable... ovO

Plus, all I need now is a Rogue's Col Roule and an Outback Intellectual to complete my outfits!  O:
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Zygrograxgra

That's... odd...
I thought I made a post in here saying why I preferred the X-Box version...
Might've been dreaming...
Well, I do. Find it just plain plays better for some reason.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Go Up