Eclair

Name: Princess Aurelia
Species: Changeling

Body Color: Dark Black w/ Brown
Mane/tail Color: Fall Yellow w/ Brown
Eye color: Yellow and Orange
Main accessory: Gold armor
Residence: Unknown

Personality: Inquisitive, longing slightly unsure of herself.

Bio: She is the niece of Queen Chrysalis. She's always been interested in these creatures called ponies and loves to observe them and their ways.
(That's it so far > w < )

I'm sure if I'll end up using her as a roleplay character yet but I thought you guys might like to see her cause she came out pretty awesome~ ^ o ^

Pawn

Amazing! Interesting and unique, I really like her mane..

Anyway nice OC!  0:)

Eclair

Teal Turken

I am more than sure that Zappy would like to be a part of her hive than Chrysalis's.
Being a very sensitive changeling he doesn't really fit in with the brute like hoard of Chrysalis's revenge hungry changelings.
Even looking at him you can tell he's not the fighter type.
Spoiler: show

Lord of Madness

nice OC  ^-^

I wonder how Zinrax would react to meeting you  o_O

Eclair

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2012 Jun 15, 08:33:13
I am more than sure that Zappy would like to be a part of her hive than Chrysalis's.
Being a very sensitive changeling he doesn't really fit in with the brute like hoard of Chrysalis's revenge hungry changelings.

If I ever have her branch off and make her own hive he's more than welcome to join~ > w o

Eclair

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Jun 15, 09:12:03
nice OC  ^-^

I wonder how Zinrax would react to meeting you  o_O

Thanks~
Zinrax?  o_O

Teal Turken

On Topic: I love the look of your characters, this one impresses me greatly. :3
Do you draw your own characters?

Off Topic: We should make a RP about the changelings, maybe Chrysalis and Aurelia waging war?

Eclair

Thanks~ And yes I do~
I'm working on another changeling for a friend so after I finish I'll invite over here and I'll maybe start one~ But unfortunately I don't want her to fight her Aunt just yet.

Crystal Chaos

Maybe she tries to make peace, but is forced. Then they make up.

Tag360

I have that picture as my user icon!

Rumor

Quote from: Tag360 on 2012 Jun 16, 10:06:47

I have that picture as my user icon!
Did you ask him?

GalvinRoe

2012 Jun 17, 15:02:35 #14 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 17, 18:02:09 by GalvinRoe
Fan of the changelings, Eclair? I rather like their "feel" myself  :3!

Maybe I'll do a changeling drawing but I'm a little skeptical of playing a changeling character becuase I would abuse the HECK out of the ability to change my pony body into other ponies  ovO! Use deception and speechcraft as a weapon deadlier then ANY blade  ovO!

Well we shall see whats up  lol! LOVE your picture by the way and hope you'll get a chance to develope that character

Blues-Music

Amazing.Just amazing taking notice of the changelings as a community also giving Chrysalis family affairs this is one of the best O.Cs ever.

Teal Turken

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Jun 17, 18:04:19
Amazing.Just amazing taking notice of the changelings as a community also giving Chrysalis family affairs this is one of the best O.Cs ever.

I agree with this statement. :]

Eclair

Quote from: GalvinRoe on 2012 Jun 17, 15:02:35
Fan of the changelings, Eclair? I rather like their "feel" myself  :3!

Maybe I'll do a changeling drawing but I'm a little skeptical of playing a changeling character becuase I would abuse the HECK out of the ability to change my pony body into other ponies  ovO! Use deception and speechcraft as a weapon deadlier then ANY blade  ovO!

Well we shall see whats up  lol! LOVE your picture by the way and hope you'll get a chance to develope that character

Thanks~ xD
And to be honest I wasn't really planning on making a changeling for myself. I was just making one for my friend but we ended up coming up with an idea for sisters~ > w <
And yeah, I had simialar thoughts about Aurelia but I had to hold them in to make her more believable xD

GalvinRoe

Well it turned out very well. I'll let you know if I get around to making that picture might be awhile  lol!

Eclair

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Jun 17, 18:04:19

Thanks I really appreciate that~ I absolutely love how she turned out. I love who she is and I can't wait to work on who she will become~!  :D

Go Up