Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Metal_Beat

2014 Jul 27, 04:46:40 #13580 Last Edit: 2014 Jul 27, 04:59:30 by Metal_Beat
I hate when you see a link someone posted and they say that it's something adorable or normal, and everyone else agrees. Then you're like "Fine I'll check it out." And a few minutes later you're just all "DONT YOU DARE DO THAT AGAIN  >:O". It also really gets me when people want attention, I mean I know that they want to be noticed more, but I mean no matter if you're a grow up or a kid, just tell someone you need to be noticed. Once when I was about 10 my friend was randomly crying and he "didn't know why". I got angry at him I was like "DO YOU NEED ATTENTION OR WHAT?!?!" And he finally confessed.

Post Merge

You probably wonder how I remember these things. My answer is have you ever looked at something and then were reminded every detail of something similar that happened to you? Well this is me with saying the thing reminds me of that one time no one cares about anymore.

Chishio Kunrin

When someone posts a spoiler about something completely unrelated to the subject on the page you're on, whether it's a forum thread or a Youtube video. Like, really?! I was watching one of Cryaotic's Okami videos, I scroll down to the comments, and someone posted a Walking Dead spoiler! WHAT?! What possessed you to do this?! It was about the end of season 2 episode 4 of the game, and I hadn't seen that part yet! *Sigh*

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Scribble Books

When someone leaves their winshield wipers on when it's not raining. It's not as bad if they don't make a noise. But it's terrible when they make that rubbery screach.

Little Star

Quote from: Scribble Books on 2014 Jul 27, 11:02:03
When someone leaves their winshield wipers on when it's not raining. It's not as bad if they don't make a noise. But it's terrible when they make that rubbery screach.

I swear.. I hate it when people make sounds like with Styrofoam or like scratching paper.. Then the realize you don't
like that sound and continue to do that.

I know I'm guilty of making an annoying sound when I know that Tekner doesn't like it but.. Oh well.

DawnsEmbrace

Quote from: StarSong on 2014 Jul 27, 11:29:06
Quote from: Scribble Books on 2014 Jul 27, 11:02:03

I swear.. I hate it when people make sounds like with Styrofoam or like scratching paper.. Then the realize you don't
like that sound and continue to do that.

I know I'm guilty of making an annoying sound when I know that Tekner doesn't like it but.. Oh well.

Oh sweet Celestia that STYROFOAM
RRRRRGH

The sound of a piece of Styrofoam just being IN someones hands hurts my SOUL.
Honestly, I can't stand it.  I get shivers, goosebumps, my head starts to spin, you name it.

I HATE Styrofoam.
<br />

Ramisha

Quote from: DawnsEmbrace on 2014 Jul 27, 11:58:21
The sound of a piece of Styrofoam just being IN someones hands hurts my SOUL.

I don't think that's a sound

>:/

Chishio Kunrin

When a large amount of people just plainly did not pay attention, and then they're really confused about part of a story because they weren't paying attention. :/

Spoiler: Walking Dead game spoilers? I dunno, if you've played season 1, it's not a spoiler. • show
Like, in The Walking Dead game, in season 1, they find out that everybody is already infected, so it doesn't matter how you die, you'll still come back as a walker. A walker's bite just kills you.
Spoiler: Game season 2 spoiler, I guess? Probably. • show
I watched someone's playthrough of season 2, and a ton of people were like "wait i don get it why person die if no bitten by zombie."

Midnight Breeze

My furniture be so old.

I need to hit up IKEA bad.

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm back

MrEmu

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2014 Jul 27, 19:07:25
Bathroom humor.
I totally agree! It USED to be funny...but now it's just over done and has no taste...it's always somepony poops or farts...HOW is that funny 300 times in a row?!

Midnight Breeze

Now that Bobby Jindal has completed his 3+ year campaign of ripping our education system to shreds, one would think it's about time for the state to impeach him.

Between refusing to expand medicaid or raise the minimum wage in one of the most poverty-stricken states in America, it's obvious this guy doesn't give a rat's booty about his citizens. I want him gone, gone, GONE!

Greyscaleisme

Okay, I leave my house for a 26 day's this summer, I come back, and I get yelled at because someone didn't put more toilet paper in one of the bathrooms! Frigging ridiculous.  :l
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Pipkin

Finally got around to playing Fallout 3 and the game keeps crashing on loadup.  Ok, there's a fix for that.  Freezes during the first cinematic.  End game process and try again.  Get past character creation.  Freezes on second animation....

*Flips desk*

Ramisha

Sometimes when I try to do something here on the forums it just turns full orange, there are no buttons or text or anything, just orange.  >:O and I can't do anything.

The Stars

Trying to fall asleep, but for some reason, it seems to cause me a headache :T So, tonight I can't really focus on going to sleep because my head hurts too much...
Heads up!

// Thanks a lot Tiger! :D

Chishio Kunrin

I am quietly seething with anger.

Years ago, Griffon, Gavin, and Geoff of Rooster Teeth filmed themselves... uhh... doing a crazy thing with two Roomba vacuums that really shouldn't be done. They tweeted a photo of it and waited to release the video until now. The photo has been floating around the internet for ages, and now that the video has come out, it suddenly went viral and got over a million views in a single day thanks to various news websites. That's great, right?
Right...?
In this case, no.

Going viral opened the way for tons of judgmental jerks to come in, point out Geoff's and Griffon's tattoos and Griffon's septum piercing (piercing in the middle of her nose, like a bull) and start calling them horrible things just for their appearance.

These people don't know anything about Rooster Teeth, let alone Geoff and Griffon. They are far from low-life losers! Geoff had a hand in the webshow that launched Rooster Teeth into fame, before Youtube even existed! He and Gavin are employees of a highly-successful entertainment company! Griffon is an artist who sells wood carvings she makes with a chainsaw, two of which were MLP carvings, by the way. Hay, one of the carvings was suggested by her daughter. Yes, daughter. Geoff and Griffon have a daughter, and they're wonderful parents!

And yet people are popping into the comment section calling them gross, ugly, no-life losers and freaks for having sleeve tattoos on both arms and for Griffon having a nose piercing. People need to get over themselves.

I don't mind the comments where people are pointing out how dumb this stunt with the Roombas is because it is a pretty dumb stunt. They're reasonable for saying that. It was some stupid thing they came up with late one night while not thinking straight. But to start bashing them just because they have tattoos and one of them has a piercing is completely unacceptable!

/endrant

Julius

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Jul 28, 13:09:56Going viral opened the way for tons of judgmental jerks to come in, point out Geoff's and Griffon's tattoos and Griffon's septum piercing (piercing in the middle of her nose, like a bull) and start calling them horrible things just for their appearance.

*Rolls eyes* :l

Just ignore it Chishio. Stupid as it may be, it just isn't worth your time. Same goes for all the YouTube comments that tick you off and such, you get too worked up about that sometimes. X3

Now, whatever did they do with those vacuums? lol
Purr~

Ramisha

I get angry too quickly and too easily, I just want to punch people in the face.  >:O
As you may have noticed I do nit really like people. Especially when they are like "omg we should hang out" "let's go out somewhere" how about NO.

Chromastone64

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Jul 28, 16:10:05
I get angry too quickly and too easily, I just want to punch people in the face.  >:O
As you may have noticed I do nit really like people. Especially when they are like "omg we should hang out" "let's go out somewhere" how about NO.

Hey look, it's me. Trust me, I unfortunately can be an anti-social jerk quite often. I'm also WAY too competitive. I'll flip out over ANY advantage a friend gets, until I pretty much tell myself. "Forget fun, I WILL beat him." Considering my best friend always seems to get good at almost any game I've played for months in days, I get annoyed quite often.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Greyscaleisme

That one time of the month, other gals will understand.
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Go Up