Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the dark gods

Just got a library card yesterday.
Got 2 comic books for myself, Marvel The End, and JLA Deluxe Edition 1.
Dear god was JLA bad.

For only one story was superman the actual superman, and it was him with a mullet, all other stories involve that mess known as blue superman.
They literally Photoshopped pictures of Earth into the comic rather then draw their own Earth.
They copy-paste images several times, one a single page using the very same picture of Martian Manhunter 3 times.
thank you Sky Sketch

Dark Hooves

noob tubers on halo series of games
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

BlazeyE

Quote from: Dark Hooves on 2014 Feb 13, 10:18:06
noob tubers on halo series of games

Or noob tubers in general. The CoD series had them the worst... But in BF it's just funny, especially when that one grenade brings down the entire building.
I sell PR and PR accessories.

Pipkin

The price for renewing license plates went up yet again......the last thing I want to do on or right before my birthday is spend almost $100 on renewing my plates......and another $40 to get my vehicle emissions certified...

Chishio Kunrin

I wish my eyelashes would stop attacking my eye today! DD:

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: Howitzer on 2014 Feb 12, 19:34:14
People who call music from 2007 "old", or even remember anything from 2010 on.
Not just music, though! Like, one time a few years back in Elementary school, I was telling some kids about my iPod shuffle, and they're like "That's wicked old" and stuff, but that kind of iPod had to be just around 1 year old, 2 years tops. That isn't "Wicked old".
I'm back

Little Star

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2014 Feb 14, 07:26:10
Quote from: Howitzer on 2014 Feb 12, 19:34:14
People who call music from 2007 "old", or even remember anything from 2010 on.
Not just music, though! Like, one time a few years back in Elementary school, I was telling some kids about my iPod shuffle, and they're like "That's wicked old" and stuff, but that kind of iPod had to be just around 1 year old, 2 years tops. That isn't "Wicked old".

Yeah I still have the iPhone 4S and people are like, "oh my gosh you have to get the iPhone 5C. 4S are sooo old."
I'm like
"listen, I honestly don't care... I don't have the money to go around and get new electronics when they get 'old'"

Ramisha

how in sports when you win you get a huge trophy
and when you win a maths competition all you get is a paper

Athlete: "Hey look what I won at competitions! :D"
person: "Wow cool! Trophies!"
Smart person: "Hey look what I won at competitions! :D"
person: "Paper?? That's lame."

Pipkin

Ramisha

Yeah why isn't there a Haters day??

Randam Saiko

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Night Pony

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Ramisha

Okay this isn't related to the topic, but Randam Saiko, is your signature the puppies from the game "Escape from Puppy Death Factory"?

Randam Saiko

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Feb 14, 14:48:19
Okay this isn't related to the topic, but Randam Saiko, is your signature the puppies from the game "Escape from Puppy Death Factory"?

I don't even know what that is. I just found this image off Imgur.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

MrSpyro

Derp race!
[move] :P[/move]
[move]    :P[/move]
[move]       :P[/move]
[move]          :P[/move]

Chishio Kunrin

Hey, Midnight Breeze.
How about when people shove antibiotics down their kid's throat to try to cure a virus? :I

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Feb 14, 19:09:35
Hey, Midnight Breeze.
How about when people shove antibiotics down their kid's throat to try to cure a virus? :I

Let me guess - Influenza.

MrSpyro

When people ignore my posts. :l
Derp race!
[move] :P[/move]
[move]    :P[/move]
[move]       :P[/move]
[move]          :P[/move]

Chishio Kunrin

When one of our cats jumps off of my TV tray or uses it as a step, and they kick off so hard that they knock it over in the process. :l

That's a pretty good reason I don't use that TV tray for food or drinks anymore. I'm nervous about using it for my laptop. Lately, it's just been where I put our Kingdom Hearts 2 guidebook, and I'd prefer for that not to be thrown in the floor either.

super_chris85

When people assume that everything and everyone that they don't know much about, is out top get them.

Go Up