Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Nala Valor on 2013 Dec 03, 16:52:23
Not even one person telling me "happy birthday" even though they totally knew it (since I told them) for the 5th year in a row. -_- I feel lonely.

You still get a party, though, right? And presents? o.O

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Randam Saiko

"___ is better, ___ tastes better, ____ has better quality, this is worse than ___." Is the comparison really necessary?

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Ramisha

Not even one person telling me "happy birthday" even though they totally knew it (since I told them) for the 5th year in a row. -_- I feel lonely.

Happy birthday
[move][shadow=black,right]le cake[/shadow][/move]
yesterday was the birthday of the guy I like, but I couldn't tell him "happy birthday" because I was scared.
He should have brought candy. Maybe then I could.
Maybe people are afraid of you, or they're not sure if it IS your birthday?

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Ramisha on 2013 Dec 04, 04:29:08

Happy birthday
yesterday was the birthday of the guy I like, but I couldn't tell him "happy birthday" because I was scared.

When I was in school, a lot of people pinned a $1 bill to their shirt on their birthday, and sometimes people would give them money to pin on with the dollar bill. It kind of became the symbol for "It's my birthday!" My mom didn't let me do it, though. :P I only wanted to do it one year to see what it was like.

Ramisha

Well here the birthday person always brings candy for the class.

PrincessButton

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Dec 04, 13:53:19
Quote from: Ramisha on 2013 Dec 04, 04:29:08

Happy birthday

When I was in school, a lot of people pinned a $1 bill to their shirt on their birthday, and sometimes people would give them money to pin on with the dollar bill. It kind of became the symbol for "It's my birthday!" My mom didn't let me do it, though. :P I only wanted to do it one year to see what it was like.
That's so cool! XD Shame that your mum wouldn't let you :c

Quote from: Ramisha on 2013 Dec 04, 13:58:04
Well here the birthday person always brings candy for the class.
Awe that's lame, people should bring candy for the birthday person, not the other way around! XD
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Johannes

I got a pretty bad hit on my chest a bit over an hour ago.
The feeling I have on my chest now is annoying.

Also, I feel a bit sick...

Midnight Breeze

I went in to work on my night off. I am dumb.

Chishio Kunrin

Spiders! >:O A spider tried to keep me out of my house!

*Rewinds*
I took out the trash, and when I came back to the patio, I noticed there was something on the door knob. It was a red spider, posed like a crab spider! Crab spiders are venomous and aggressive, and when they lean back and pose like a crab, that means they're ready to attack! DD:

So, it's just sitting there on my door knob, ready to strike, and I considered trying to do a high kick at it, since I was wearing shoes. That seemed risky, though. So I did a dumb, and I sprayed it with roach poison. Of course, this led me to have to clean off the door knob and wash my hands after this whole ordeal, but hey. It got the spider to move off the knob, but then it went between the door and the wall!

I ended up kicking the door over and over. :\ It moved to where its legs were poking out, so I stamped its legs while kicking the door until it fell onto the ground. Then, I killed it. Victory!

Seriously, though, the audacity of that spider. :/

Teal Turken

Going to post an image and finding out someone else has already posted it.

Chishio Kunrin

Common Core.
I hate it with a fiery passion, and I'm not even in school anymore. I loathe it. I absolutely despise the lesson plans that teachers have to use. The elementary school part of it is the worst. Because you have to start when they're young, right?

If you live in the US and know any elementary-age kids, just keep a close eye on what their homework is and ask them every once in a while about what they're learning in school. Please...

Little Star

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Dec 05, 03:22:57
Common Core.

Our teacher decided to talk to us about this.
They were like "What do you know already?"
I raised my hand. "That it's stupid and they should never have started it and it changes a lot and no one likes it."
Everyone just looked at me like I was crazy xD Then the teacher asked "Where did you hear that...?" I said "My adult friends."

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm back

Julius

Loneliness and mood swings. What is up with mood swings? Up until two and a half in the morning last night I was feeling fantastic! Now it's almost noon and I'm just feeling sad... >A<
Purr~

Night Pony

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Dec 05, 11:27:13
Up until two and a half in the morning last night I was feeling fantastic!

Anyway...stop being sad and be happy instead!  ;)

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

PrincessButton

FinalsFinalsFinalsFinalsFinalsFinalsFinalsFinalsFinals.  >A<

super_chris85

Hospitals make you wait forever just for them to check your blood. T-T and getting an IV feels like a bee sting, I hate being sick

Sea Foam

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Dec 05, 11:01:36
What's Common Core?

From my five minute Googleing, I think it's the Government's way of improving national test scores. Because test scores are apparently the most important thing about school, teachers are being forced to teach a pre-planned lesson syllabus to bring up scores. In turn, kids learn to hate school more than they already do, and learn even less than they previously would because all we seem to care about is the national average of test scores.
Effectively, education is being nationalized; every student across the country will be learning the exact same thing, regardless of expectations, and the expectations of common core standards seem pretty pathetic.
At least, this is what I got from my Goolgeing.

At any rate, I'm glad I'm in college.

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

GoldenTerrabyte

And hearing that, glad to be homeschooled.
I'm back

PrincessButton

Quote from: Sea Foam on 2013 Dec 05, 13:36:13
At any rate, I'm glad I'm in college.

X3
I fear for the younger generations though, Common Core is seriously going to screw up the schooling system more than it already is.

Go Up