Go Down

Jenzy

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Sep 24, 18:51:25
Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Sep 24, 18:41:22
Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Sep 24, 18:30:12
Being unsure what to do...
Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Sep 24, 16:28:21
Quote from: Randam Saiko on 2013 Sep 24, 16:19:28
finally having free time but nothing to do. Like now....
TELL me about it.

Yeah this.
I could do several things but I'm trying to pick which...
I have an amazing RP if you're interested.

Post Merge

When you've been waiting FOREVER for a reply and the ponies who you're waiting for are ONLINE. WHAT'S KEEPING YOU PONIES?!

I KNOW RIGHT?!

IT'S SO VERY ANNOYING!!

Seriously! There's someone here where I've sent like, 5 PMs already for like... how long? TWO FREAKING MONTHS! :I

I really don't get what's up with that... :c

GoldenTerrabyte

Incorrect use/overuse of smileys. Especially these: ovO :P :3
I'm back

ArtVeigar

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Sep 24, 19:44:41
Cooked some chicken strips in the oven for my mom.
Burned my arm while taking the pan out. :'(

I accidentally grazed my arm on the side of the metal shelf that the pan was on. It still stings. 400 degrees Fahrenheit, man.

400 degrees, a number that is high enough for you not to care if it' celsius or fahrenheit.

The fact US can't use the same measurement units than the rest of the world. Why Fahrenheit? Why miles, feet and inches? Why gallons?
I'm even impressed they use seconds, minutes and hours for time measurement. :l

Randam Saiko

People rushing you when there isn't a reason AT ALL.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

narwhaliagames

mom making me go to bed early on weekends
ay i'm no longer using this site

Pipkin

Quote from: ArtVeigar on 2013 Sep 24, 22:39:46

I accidentally grazed my arm on the side of the metal shelf that the pan was on. It still stings. 400 degrees Fahrenheit, man.

400 degrees, a number that is high enough for you not to care if it' celsius or fahrenheit.

The fact US can't use the same measurement units than the rest of the world. Why Fahrenheit? Why miles, feet and inches? Why gallons?

Actually having to convert these things when talking to Americans so they can understand what you're saying  X3

Pompous, arrogant ....../muffins/....and my inability to sleep because it's bothering me too much

byndbored

When you almost type in the name of a site where your supposed to put your username. :P
Said no to being given a Lucario Pokemon X.
My oc board is in my Signature
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2268.0

Midnight Breeze

I hate when science nerds get so worked up and angry over someone believe in a non-consensus theory, or not believing in a consensus one. If no one ever questioned scientific consensus then the Sun would still orbit the Earth, the moon would still be unreachable, and black holes would still be science fiction. To latch on to one theory and accept it as gospel is by definition ANTI-scientific. Science is about constantly testing and reviewing theories to create a clearer picture. The day the scientific community decides they are content with one theory and stops there is the day that science dies.

Night Pony

Quote from: Jenzy on 2013 Sep 24, 20:38:45
IT'S SO VERY ANNOYING!!

Seriously! There's someone here where I've sent like, 5 PMs already for like... how long? TWO FREAKING MONTHS! :I

I really don't get what's up with that... :c

Heh. I know who that someone is. lol

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

The Wandering Magus

cramps, kinks in your neck and back when you've sat down for too long, legs falling asleep.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Ramisha

that one stupid person who knows nothing and exists just to make trouble........
I hate him so much,I dreamed that I was strangling him. TWICE.

Applestack

A certain brony-hating My Little Pony fan (yes, such a thing does exist) who happens to be the Admin of a My Little Pony role-playing forum website and misuses his Administrative privileges to find my E-mail address, harassing and attacking me with threats and insulting my family, my race, my country and my religion through E-mails just because I left his website after not being able to stand him and his tyrannical ideas anymore. :l
"Lights of hope that keep the world turning are carved in the heart, staring at the sky spreading yonder."

Julius

Well... I decided to do some more thinking in the afternoon and... Started to feel down again. Mix that with my inability to sleep and you get a very sad excuse for a Napivore who knows so little about what to do with his life right now that he's terrified. ono

Also... Little over a week ago I was told about a singing competition. It was three in the morning, I was feeling silly, I made (Admittedly on purpose, I meant to have fun with it after all) a cover of a certain questionable song just for fun. Then it seemed like a good idea but now that they started to comment on the entries? I feel like a complete Butt.

Yeah, I got some positive comments and some understanding on my song choice even, but right now I'm wishing I'd given them something else entirely or nothing at all because I gave a terrible first impression and I'm certainly not the person they may think I am.

I'm not one to care about stranger's opinions but... For some reason I was affected by them this time. :/
Purr~

Teal Turken

There's another form for measuring time? :confused:

Pipkin

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Sep 25, 06:12:18
Well... I decided to do some more thinking in the afternoon and... Started to feel down again. Mix that with my inability to sleep and you get a very sad excuse for a Napivore who knows so little about what to do with his life right now that he's terrified. ono

Also... Little over a week ago I was told about a singing competition. It was three in the morning, I was feeling silly, I made (Admittedly on purpose, I meant to have fun with it after all) a cover of a certain questionable song just for fun. Then it seemed like a good idea but now that they started to comment on the entries? I feel like a complete Butt.

Yeah, I got some positive comments and some understanding on my song choice even, but right now I'm wishing I'd given them something else entirely or nothing at all because I gave a terrible first impression and I'm certainly not the person they may think I am.

I'm not one to care about stranger's opinions but... For some reason I was affected by them this time. :/

Quote from: Pipkin on 2013 Sep 24, 23:40:45

Pompous, arrogant ....../muffins/....and my inability to sleep because it's bothering me too much

Don't let what /they/ say let you down....you are an amazing singer.  Their standards are so far up where the sun don't shine they need to follow a string to find the exit.

Seriously, and then there's the favoritism.  You(and I) joined this for fun, we had fun...they don't like nor want fun....you know where they can go.

/rant...i need to go to work.....

narwhaliagames

my mom made me play sax in band when

• 1. I hate the sound

• 2. I hate how hard it is to play

ay i'm no longer using this site

GoldenTerrabyte

Idiots who confuse their there they're and to too two.
TO is like talking TO someone, going TO a place, etc.
TOO is like "I like red." "I do too." or "Too much"
TWO is a number.

THEIR is saying something belongs to a group of people. It's THEIRS.
THEY'RE is short for THEY ARE.
THERE is saying something is somewhere. It's over THERE.
We all caught up now? Good. Gimme five.
I'm back

Night Pony

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Sep 25, 09:30:09
Idiots who confuse their there they're and to too two.
TO is like talking TO someone, going TO a place, etc.
TOO is like "I like red." "I do too." or "Too much"
TWO is a number.

THEIR is saying something belongs to a group of people. It's THEIRS.
THEY'RE is short for THEY ARE.
THERE is saying something is somewhere. It's over THERE.
We all caught up now? Good. Gimme five.

You should watch CM Punk's Grammer slam. lol

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Sep 24, 21:02:00

Well... if I want to express my post like I'm doing a crazy face, then I'll use ovO
If I'm saying something silly or want to do a silly face with my post, I'll use :P
If I think something is awesome and/or I'm excited for something, I'll use :3

I'm not sure how someone can incorrectly use smileys, unless they use lol when saying something very sad or saying they're sad about something, or they use :D when they're angry or something like that.

We're stubborn, and we're used to the measurement systems we've been using.
I think the only thing I would mind converting to is Celsius.

It's granted, not grant it.
It's might as well, not minus well or mine aswell.
It's all of a sudden, not all of the sudden.
It's a whole other, not a whole nother.

Irony is when the opposite of what you would expect happens, not a funny coincidence or a situation where the tables have turned.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Sep 25, 12:17:40
Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Sep 24, 21:02:00

Well... if I want to express my post like I'm doing a crazy face, then I'll use ovO
If I'm saying something silly or want to do a silly face with my post, I'll use :P
If I think something is awesome and/or I'm excited for something, I'll use :3

I'm not sure how someone can incorrectly use smileys, unless they use lol when saying something very sad or saying they're sad about something, or they use :D when they're angry or something like that.
Well, how you use them works, how others use them... just makes no sense. Like how people always seem to use ovO like it's a facepalm or something. It's not a facepalm.
I'm back

Go Up